PDA

View Full Version : Press Video

the finger
08-13-2007, 06:28 PM
Found this screwing around. appears to be the whole thing some the audio is a little poor at rhe start

enjoY

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/678441/Van_Halen__Diamond_Dave_Are_Back.html

the finger :D

Gringo
08-13-2007, 06:58 PM
Wow!
I just saw the whole clip and i had to get me a celebration-beer!!! This is what i've been waiting for for years and years and years!
I hope they come to Norway as well after they finish touring in USA!

:-)

:-)

DavidLeeNatra
08-13-2007, 07:11 PM
this is dave's game...he's really ruling the scene...

Dave's PA Rental
08-13-2007, 07:12 PM
Ed really shouldnt speak...

katie
08-13-2007, 07:13 PM
Fantastic news!

But Wolfgang seems...er...rather rotund.

rustoffa
08-13-2007, 07:14 PM
Here ya go.

<object width="480" height="402"><param name="movie" value="http://www.g4tv.com/lv3/17434" /><embed src="http://www.g4tv.com/lv3/17434" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="402" /></object>

Combat Ready
08-13-2007, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by the finger
Found this screwing around. appears to be the whole thing some the audio is a little poor at rhe start

enjoY

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/678441/Van_Halen__Diamond_Dave_Are_Back.html

Cool to see, thanks for posting. A dozen or more classic Rothisms sprinked in for good measure.

Dave says "Are you prepared for it to be even better than it ever fucking was?"

Oh yeah! Light up the sky and light the fucking torch!!

DavidLeeNatra
08-13-2007, 07:21 PM
dave pays props to ed's and alexis' dad..."god bless, we miss him"...talk about class act...

frets5150
08-13-2007, 07:51 PM
Fuck this place is lit up like a Christmas tree.

I'd never thought I would see the day when EVH kisses DLR. Ed are you drinking again? Just kidding
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/FRETS5150/15883604-15883606-large1.jpg

Looks like Ed lost some weight there Oh well best of luck to them. I really want to see if they will be kissin 10 shows into the tour. I guess only time will tell

:gulp:

Diamondjimi
08-13-2007, 07:56 PM
Thanks for the link!

I am totally psyched about this . Damn right it's Dave's ball now!
The sisters VH completely (well almost) redeemed themselves by doing the right thing for once keeping their fuckin gates shut and let
the Toastmaster General do the talkin.

As for Ed's load , Dave said the kid's got it and I'll take his word for it.

Tickets are going on sale Sat. 10:00am @ Ticketbastard...
$69.50, $99.50 and $ 199.50 Cdn.
As usual , expect it to be higher once T.b puts 2 fingers up your ass and tacks on their insane fees....

Sgt Schultz
08-13-2007, 08:36 PM
All I have to say is.........

FUCK YEAH!!!!

Susie Q
08-13-2007, 08:39 PM
Thank GOD, it's the second coming of Christ.

I'll be at the Church on time.

:o

'Bout time someone posts the damn press conference. :)

DLR'sCock
08-13-2007, 08:52 PM
I like how they say this is going to be a band that's gonna stick around and make albums and tour etc, that would be great, we'll see. At the very least my first show that I am shooting for is the Philly show on 10.01 and then 11.03 in East Rutherford, NJ, and then 11.13 at the MSG!!!

:)

Little Lamont
08-13-2007, 08:55 PM
Notice how many times Dave says "skinny" in front of Wolfgang. hehehe

PlexiBrown
08-13-2007, 08:59 PM
I am shooting for is the Philly show on 10.01 and then 11.03 in East Rutherford, NJ, and then 11.13 at the MSG!!!

I will be at those shows too.

franksters
08-13-2007, 09:11 PM
I'm speechless...

Finally that day as come, now I can't wait to book my tickets! and that I will do in a few cities!!!

light it up !!!

franksters
08-13-2007, 09:14 PM
Did they said new albums???

I know Dave said it's a new band and they will stick around but New album, if this is real that album as to come out soon, like before that tour!!!

100 cities!!!

DLR'sCock
08-13-2007, 09:23 PM
Yes, this is a new BAND, new music, new albums, new consecutive tours, etc etc, the works....(oh i hope it holds, we'll see....)

oh, and Karl Rove resigned, this is truly a great day to be FORD!!!

haha!!! or me!!! :)

DLRdelight!
08-13-2007, 09:24 PM
fuck yes motherfuckers!!!!!!

comixxx
08-13-2007, 09:46 PM
"Meet Us In The Future, Not the Pasture."

Greatest ROTHism ever!

moose
08-13-2007, 09:48 PM
Like I'm gonna miss this.
Ya right.
iT'S A NEW BAND NOT A REUNION!
DAVE RULZ!
Thanx for the link!

Time to change my sig.................

rocknrolldork
08-13-2007, 09:54 PM
Totally incredible!!!!! I knew it happened but couldn't get the feed. Unbelievable!

C'mon Indy! It's on a Sunday, it's Dave's home state and I think they have a day or two off before that show. I think I'll hang out downtown Friday and Saturday nights before the show.

DLR2007
08-13-2007, 10:00 PM
Well I know we've all seen it but I just uploaded on youtube anyways. Here it is in youtube form:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3VNgploYiDU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3VNgploYiDU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

DLRdelight!
08-13-2007, 10:03 PM
fuck cant wait!!! hope they do more LA shows!!! (which im sure they will)

thome
08-13-2007, 11:31 PM
I was wondering how Wolfie would look, he looked a little shaken,
but he looked damn cool for his age I bet three songs into the first show all will be well.

Tough kid.
This is going to be cool .

thanks for the links and vid posts.

Dave let on... a new sound.... and with a new member you will have a new sound.

I can't wait to see how they lay the old tunes down with some new take.

I also like the way Dave said Wolfie was a -task master- that means to me, Wolfie has some input into what is coming down .

They seem to be listening to each other instead of just hearing what each has to say.

Isaac R.
08-13-2007, 11:50 PM
"As familiar as the roof of your own mouth"...LMAO!

Fucking priceless!
:D :D :D :D :D

light 'em up!
08-13-2007, 11:51 PM
It's a happy day folks!
After all the years of bullshit, and surely there will be more bs before it's all said and done, but damn I'm thrilled.

Congrats Dave.
Ed please don't fuck this up!
Wolf, welcome!
Al... be nice to Dave.

Anyone going to the Greensboro show?

jcook11
08-14-2007, 12:08 AM
HEY roy....GO FUCK YORSELF

HA!HA!

Prothro
08-14-2007, 12:50 AM
Can someone translate what Dave was saying in Spanish ?????????

Dan
08-14-2007, 12:53 AM

enjoY

Thank You.:)

GreenBayLA
08-14-2007, 01:17 AM
As Dave would say, that was stellar!

PlexiBrown
08-14-2007, 01:34 AM
Promo spot.

http://www.livenation.com/

Oxford
08-14-2007, 01:38 AM
Hopefully the handlers didn't spike the drinks man it was to surreal to see that kind of love between all 4 of them.God I hope for all of us it will last especially with all the bullshit in the world and aleast we can truly once for all consider our band one happy kick ass band again.

PlexiBrown
08-14-2007, 01:46 AM
I have never seen Al smiling so much. At least not for a long time.

frets5150
08-14-2007, 01:51 AM

enjoY

How come when I click on it I see 5 seconds then it cuts off?:confused:

jcook11
08-14-2007, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by frets5150
How come when I click on it I see 5 seconds then it cuts off?:confused:

Had that problem too Frets.....Thought Ed had already blown it.

jcook11
08-14-2007, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Prothro
Can someone translate what Dave was saying in Spanish ?????????

"Senor roy hagar es a grande joto!

binnie
08-14-2007, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Little Lamont
Notice how many times Dave says "skinny" in front of Wolfgang. hehehe

I was laughing at that bit too.

Fuckin' grinning from ear to ear, Dave was in full Diamond mode.

Alex looked really happy to be there, genuinely it appeared to me; Wolfgang came across a little surly, he's inherited his dad's charm; and Ed didn't look TOO pissed that he had to fight to speak a couple of times.

I was thinking: if its 30% as good as they stay it is it'll still be excellent!

Hope I'm not proven to be wrong.

binnie
08-14-2007, 02:46 AM
Seemed like they were thinking about touring Europe too....

DavidLeeNatra
08-14-2007, 02:55 AM
I don't see them coming over here...or maybe do some festivals...that could work...

binnie
08-14-2007, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
I don't see them coming over here...or maybe do some festivals...that could work...

Dave seemed to hint that the tour would come outside of the US....

frets5150
08-14-2007, 03:04 AM
If anyone thinks this will last 15-20 shows in the US you're FUCKING CRAZY.

delta5150
08-14-2007, 03:47 AM
Excellent press reference, it was planned well i.e Let Dave do the talking and answering, he tackled all the difficult issues with pure class, as you can see there's much more spirit and love among them. They been together since October, that's 10 months, not bad at all.

It's possible that after this mini-tour, we'll have an album and then a world tour, which means they could be coming to Europe, If they come to Spain, that's me asking for a day off at work jeje

I felt sorry for Wolfie, he must of been shitting bricks beforehand, but he was cool, very cool for his age and the circumstances involved.

I'm not bothered if he's "RATHER ROTUND" it's what counts in the inside. The magic doesn't come from having a good body ;)

BALLYJUNKIE
08-14-2007, 04:01 AM
i dont care HOW MUCH EDDIE AND ALEX SMILE ,THERES 1 THING I KNOW FORE SURE ........... THEY HATE DAVID LEE ROTH AND THEY WILL NEVER BE FRIENDS ,THAT BEING SAID I HOPE THE TOUR LAST !!! STAY TUNED ...

jero
08-14-2007, 04:28 AM
There is a god!

flappo
08-14-2007, 04:53 AM
dave was on fire

Anonymous
08-14-2007, 05:14 AM
I'm still not buying it.

Cheers! :bottle:

binnie
08-14-2007, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
I'm still not buying it.

Cheers! :bottle:

I bet you're excited really....

jero
08-14-2007, 06:57 AM

With Wolf on the bass you wouldn't go anyway. I'll send you a youtube link :D

salsanin
08-14-2007, 09:38 AM
After 22 years waiting.... Im very happy today!!!!
I really don t know if I will found money for one date in US but today the Van Halen Nightmares are officially finished!!
Tku Dave

ITALIAN FANS ARE PLEASED TO WAIT U GUYS FOR SOME MONTHS MORE but we know that one day REAL VAN HALEN BAND will join europe!!!

Hardrock69
08-14-2007, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by comixxx
"Meet Us In The Future, Not the Pasture."

Greatest ROTHism ever!

On the CNN article they misquoted him though.

They quoted him as saying:
"Meet Us In The Future, Not the Past.".

Hardrock69
08-14-2007, 09:50 AM
If any of you want this for a direct download, here is the link:

http://www.g4tv.com/VideoRequest.ashx?v=17434&r=http%3a%2f%2fmedia.g4tv.com%2fvideoDB%2f017%2f43 4%2fvideo17434%2fgo_vanhalenconf_flv.flv

It is a 100 Mb file.

You will need an .flv player. Just Google it. I use the one by Riva. And it is free.

Atomic Dyver
08-14-2007, 10:43 AM
Seeing is believing...close enough for rock n roll!

hideyoursheep
08-14-2007, 10:53 AM
Dave could sell a bag of gravel as "magic beans".

That guy is great.

"Save 100 cities".... The U2 reference was money.

I'm going to Indy.

MrSwede
08-14-2007, 11:02 AM
Now THAT is how you handle a press conference! I can't think of many musicians who can deal with the media like the Toastmaster General. Please compare that to ANY press conference/interview involving Sammy and I will show you the difference between the MLB and the National Tee Ball Association.

frets5150
08-14-2007, 10:50 PM
Van Halen Press Conference 8/13/07

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5G8MLutk7ZY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5G8MLutk7ZY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

DavidLeeNatra
08-15-2007, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by jero
With Wolf on the bass you wouldn't go anyway. I'll send you a youtube link :D

fuck you, superfag! they come to europe and I'll be first in line... :D

BenJammin
08-15-2007, 07:24 AM
From what I saw in the press conf, Dave even seems to have improved that jerky, fake smile he developed over the last 10-15 years. You know... the one where everytime he thinks he's being clever, he doesn't move the upper lip or cheeks, and stretches his jaw down to the neck muscles like he is trying to show you his lower gums.

Excellent smile in the photo op at the end and he looked mah-velous! (yes, an eighties catch phrase to commemorate the occasion).

Hopefully he will play it straight, not go back to being a narcissistic jerk (at least leave that side of his personality at home) and not channel Kermit the Frog in the middle of songs anymore.

Hmmm, wonder if his classic screams and yelps have regained their vigor too?

Ed looked sober and somewhat at ease, which has always been hard for him without a guitar in his hands.

Yes, and Wolfie looks like he "has a nice personality" (singles ad code phrase for ______). Trying not to be mean.

DavidLeeNatra
08-15-2007, 08:27 AM
I don't buy all this "brother...and better than ever"-shit...it's show biz...they are selling, we are buying...I don't give a shit if they hate each others guts or not as long as the rock...

btw...do you remember these funny little words from alexis?

from 2004

Right now, Van Halen is all about music

By Steve Penhollow

The Journal Gazette

Is there a job more coveted yet feared in the world than the lead singer slot in the band Van Halen?
When you agree to front Van Halen, there is a good chance that at some point down the road you will be sent packing and be advised not to let the door hit you on the way out.
Oh, and you should also expect to be disparaged in the press for a few months after your departure.

Then, you know, maybe they’ll hire you back – or just pretend they’re going to.
Van Halen is a volatile band, and drummer Alex Van Halen is the first to admit it.

“We’re volatile only to the extent that we’re as good of friends as we are,” Van Halen says in a phone interview. “It’s because we are so intense.

“It’s part of our nature. As much as I love (brother and guitarist Eddie), if you put us in a room with no one else for 15 minutes, we’d be at each other’s throats.

“But it’s always about creative differences. Always. It’s never personal.”

“Music is a dialogue. It’s about an emotional reaction. We’re very needy people, you know,” Alex Van Halen says, laughing.

When Sammy Hagar rejoined the band last spring, a lot of fans were frankly whopperjawed. Hagar’s departure from the band in 1996 (murkily mired as it was in the rock band equivalent of adultery) was as acrimonious as any celebrity divorce.

Hagar gave many angry interviews, including one in 2000 to Razor Magazine.

“They all got greedy,” Hagar said. “They thought, ‘We’ll bring (David Lee) Roth back and we’ll get Sammy to go along with it.’ ‘(Expletive) you,’ I said. ‘I ain’t going along with no kind of stupid (expletive) greatest hits record and all this stuff. Get out of here! We don’t need to be doing anything cheap to our fans.’

“Your fans aren’t 12-year-old kids, for God’s sake. They’ve been with us for 10 years with me and seven years with Roth before that. Seventeen years. They know what the (expletive) is going on here.”

A lot has happened in the ensuing eight years.

Gary Cherone’s short-lived stint as lead singer produced one of the worst albums of the band’s career.

Alex Van Halen has nothing bad to say about Cherone.

“He was just the wrong choice. It’s that simple. No harm, no foul,” Van Halen said. “Nobody sets out to make a bad record. I just think the chemistry was wrong. It was just one of those things.”

Eddie Van Halen developed tongue cancer in 1999 and subsequently watched his marriage go sour. Doctors pronounced him free of cancer in May 2002.

Alex Van Halen says his brother hasn’t said much to anyone about this ordeal.

“I can’t speak entirely on his behalf, but he showed bravery and fortitude. He never gave up. There were days when I didn’t know if I was going to have a brother a year from then. He went through that and came out the other end stronger for it.

“Whether that character was always there or developed along the way, I can’t say. I just accept it and don’t question it. When you make it through something like that, it definitely adds a lot to your arsenal. When he’s ready to talk about it, he will.”

Alex Van Halen says he received a call out of the blue from Hagar not too long ago, inquiring about the health and well-being of the band and its members.

“Nine years does things to people,” Van Halen says. “It softens the memory of how badly things came unglued. Sam just called me one day. We got together, had lunch, lunch turned into dinner, dinner turned into ‘Join us in the studio,’ that turned into ‘Let’s make new music’ and that turned into ‘Let’s forget what happened.’ ”

Alex Van Halen says the band finally grew up.

“There is an intensity and depth in Van Halen that didn’t exist before when things got ugly… real ugly. We just decided to say ‘Why would we want to relive that? Let’s forget it.’ ”

Every time it looks as if Van Halen is about to take on a new or slightly used vocalist, there is always much speculation about whether the band’s first frontman, David Lee Roth, will return.

Van Halen says Roth fans just need to accept the fact that Diamond Dave is history, at least as far as this group of guys is concerned.

“I can say something comic, but let me preface that by saying, ‘He needs meds.’ I am very serious about that. It’s that simple. It’s not even his fault, really.

“Whatever our personal differences are, there are no bigger fans of this band than the people who are in this band. So we understand why people would love to see that sort of reunion. But that’s just not going to happen. Some things are impossible. The Beatles will never get back together and David Lee Roth will never again sing with Van Halen.”

The return of Hagar to Van Halen coincided with one of the slowest summers in the history of rock touring. Lots of bands, including Van Halen, were forced to sell tickets at cut-rate prices and throw in food vouchers as an added enticement. Alex Van Halen downplays the seriousness of all this.

“I think it’s been great, otherwise we wouldn’t be doing it. It’s nice seeing everybody again – not that I am implying that I have a close personal relationship with every one of our fans.”

People have been speculating for years about whether Van Halen is past its prime; whether it can ever make music as potent as it produced in the ’70s and ’80s.

Alex Van Halen said people who have been given talents by God are required to exercise those talents in spite of crazes, conventions or accusations of decrepitude.

“I read this interview with Elton John recently and the reporter suggested that his personal plateau had happened awhile ago and so, now that he’s older, why would he keep writing music? And he was taken aback of course. Everybody has a high point and a lot goes into that: timing, situation, general consciousness.

“It may or may not happen again, but that shouldn’t have anything to do with why you keep creating.”

Van Halen says the band is currently writing material that he believes is its best in a great while.

“I can’t put it into words, unfortunately, but the stuff is absolutely brilliant,” he says.

Alex Van Halen says the band has purged itself of angst over profits, pans and chart positions. Now it’s just about the music.

“When you leave the planet, you leave music behind. You don’t leave behind box office scores or how many dollars changed hands.

“You come to the planet with nothing and you leave with nothing, so you’d better do some good while you are here.”

Sarge's Little Helper
08-15-2007, 08:28 AM
I don't buy all this "brother...and better than ever"-shit...it's show biz...they are selling, we are buying...I don't give a shit if they hate each others guts or not as long as the rock...

btw...do you remember these funny little words from alexis?

from 2004

Right now, Van Halen is all about music

By Steve Penhollow

The Journal Gazette

Is there a job more coveted yet feared in the world than the lead singer slot in the band Van Halen?
When you agree to front Van Halen, there is a good chance that at some point down the road you will be sent packing and be advised not to let the door hit you on the way out.
Oh, and you should also expect to be disparaged in the press for a few months after your departure.

Then, you know, maybe they’ll hire you back – or just pretend they’re going to.
Van Halen is a volatile band, and drummer Alex Van Halen is the first to admit it.

“We’re volatile only to the extent that we’re as good of friends as we are,” Van Halen says in a phone interview. “It’s because we are so intense.

“It’s part of our nature. As much as I love (brother and guitarist Eddie), if you put us in a room with no one else for 15 minutes, we’d be at each other’s throats.

“But it’s always about creative differences. Always. It’s never personal.”

“Music is a dialogue. It’s about an emotional reaction. We’re very needy people, you know,” Alex Van Halen says, laughing.

When Sammy Hagar rejoined the band last spring, a lot of fans were frankly whopperjawed. Hagar’s departure from the band in 1996 (murkily mired as it was in the rock band equivalent of adultery) was as acrimonious as any celebrity divorce.

Hagar gave many angry interviews, including one in 2000 to Razor Magazine.

“They all got greedy,” Hagar said. “They thought, ‘We’ll bring (David Lee) Roth back and we’ll get Sammy to go along with it.’ ‘(Expletive) you,’ I said. ‘I ain’t going along with no kind of stupid (expletive) greatest hits record and all this stuff. Get out of here! We don’t need to be doing anything cheap to our fans.’

“Your fans aren’t 12-year-old kids, for God’s sake. They’ve been with us for 10 years with me and seven years with Roth before that. Seventeen years. They know what the (expletive) is going on here.”

A lot has happened in the ensuing eight years.

Gary Cherone’s short-lived stint as lead singer produced one of the worst albums of the band’s career.

Alex Van Halen has nothing bad to say about Cherone.

“He was just the wrong choice. It’s that simple. No harm, no foul,” Van Halen said. “Nobody sets out to make a bad record. I just think the chemistry was wrong. It was just one of those things.”

Eddie Van Halen developed tongue cancer in 1999 and subsequently watched his marriage go sour. Doctors pronounced him free of cancer in May 2002.

Alex Van Halen says his brother hasn’t said much to anyone about this ordeal.

“I can’t speak entirely on his behalf, but he showed bravery and fortitude. He never gave up. There were days when I didn’t know if I was going to have a brother a year from then. He went through that and came out the other end stronger for it.

“Whether that character was always there or developed along the way, I can’t say. I just accept it and don’t question it. When you make it through something like that, it definitely adds a lot to your arsenal. When he’s ready to talk about it, he will.”

Alex Van Halen says he received a call out of the blue from Hagar not too long ago, inquiring about the health and well-being of the band and its members.

“Nine years does things to people,” Van Halen says. “It softens the memory of how badly things came unglued. Sam just called me one day. We got together, had lunch, lunch turned into dinner, dinner turned into ‘Join us in the studio,’ that turned into ‘Let’s make new music’ and that turned into ‘Let’s forget what happened.’ ”

Alex Van Halen says the band finally grew up.

“There is an intensity and depth in Van Halen that didn’t exist before when things got ugly… real ugly. We just decided to say ‘Why would we want to relive that? Let’s forget it.’ ”

Every time it looks as if Van Halen is about to take on a new or slightly used vocalist, there is always much speculation about whether the band’s first frontman, David Lee Roth, will return.

Van Halen says Roth fans just need to accept the fact that Diamond Dave is history, at least as far as this group of guys is concerned.

“I can say something comic, but let me preface that by saying, ‘He needs meds.’ I am very serious about that. It’s that simple. It’s not even his fault, really.

“Whatever our personal differences are, there are no bigger fans of this band than the people who are in this band. So we understand why people would love to see that sort of reunion. But that’s just not going to happen. Some things are impossible. The Beatles will never get back together and David Lee Roth will never again sing with Van Halen.”

The return of Hagar to Van Halen coincided with one of the slowest summers in the history of rock touring. Lots of bands, including Van Halen, were forced to sell tickets at cut-rate prices and throw in food vouchers as an added enticement. Alex Van Halen downplays the seriousness of all this.

“I think it’s been great, otherwise we wouldn’t be doing it. It’s nice seeing everybody again – not that I am implying that I have a close personal relationship with every one of our fans.”

People have been speculating for years about whether Van Halen is past its prime; whether it can ever make music as potent as it produced in the ’70s and ’80s.

Alex Van Halen said people who have been given talents by God are required to exercise those talents in spite of crazes, conventions or accusations of decrepitude.

“I read this interview with Elton John recently and the reporter suggested that his personal plateau had happened awhile ago and so, now that he’s older, why would he keep writing music? And he was taken aback of course. Everybody has a high point and a lot goes into that: timing, situation, general consciousness.

“It may or may not happen again, but that shouldn’t have anything to do with why you keep creating.”

Van Halen says the band is currently writing material that he believes is its best in a great while.

“I can’t put it into words, unfortunately, but the stuff is absolutely brilliant,” he says.

Alex Van Halen says the band has purged itself of angst over profits, pans and chart positions. Now it’s just about the music.

“When you leave the planet, you leave music behind. You don’t leave behind box office scores or how many dollars changed hands.

“You come to the planet with nothing and you leave with nothing, so you’d better do some good while you are here.”

Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

jgdrag
08-15-2007, 11:49 AM
It said AVH is full of shit just like his half tongued(forked tongue) brother!

hitch1969©
08-15-2007, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
If any of you want this for a direct download, here is the link:

http://www.g4tv.com/VideoRequest.ashx?v=17434&r=http%3a%2f%2fmedia.g4tv.com%2fvideoDB%2f017%2f43 4%2fvideo17434%2fgo_vanhalenconf_flv.flv

It is a 100 Mb file.

You will need an .flv player. Just Google it. I use the one by Riva. And it is free.

Hardrock69,

A fuckin' plus buddy! This is the file that I wanted and no one had... but your link was way way jacked. You were on the right track though, something must have been lost in the translation of your post. It was an easy fix through. RIGHT CLICK and save this link. Hopefully mine won't get all fucked up too:

mommy went to hitchWORLD1969© and all she got was this lousy fucking van halen press conference (http://www.g4tv.com/VideoRequest.ashx?v=17434&r=http://media.g4tv.com/videoDB/017/434/video17434/go_vanhalenconf_flv.flv)

I liked the press conference. I think this is the definitive copy.

BREASTS!!

=h=

jero
08-16-2007, 04:57 AM
fuck you, superfag! they come to europe and I'll be first in line... :D

:D That's the spirit

DavidLeeNatra
08-16-2007, 06:31 AM
I like the moment when dave talks about the sisters' old man...and when alex had to stop playing with the band and had to go to a club and play with his dad...

those were the days...

gunnyhighway
08-16-2007, 07:19 AM
dave gave us another good one: IT'S THE SAME OLD SHITTY ATTITUDE, BUT A NEW LOOK! KEEP ON ROCKING DAVE

MAX
08-17-2007, 01:26 AM
K, now where's that dumbassed photoshop that NickyD posted prior to the press conference? You know, that moronic one of them talking to an empty room? :rolleyes:

I'm serving crow appetizers to those that are the most deserving and Nicky, my boy... Your turn.

EAT IT AND FUCKING SMILE!!!

fluffy2112
08-17-2007, 02:05 AM
There's going to be no rythem section, how can there be no micheal anthony, he was all the back up vocals. Last concert sucked, so will this one. where's the new music.

MAX
08-17-2007, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by fluffy2112
There's going to be no rythem section, how can there be no micheal anthony, he was all the back up vocals. Last concert sucked, so will this one. where's the new music.

K, so what phone number should I dial on the milk carton so we can get you back home both as safely and quickly as possible?

fluffy2112
08-17-2007, 01:32 PM
Dave, Kick everybodys ass.

Van Dutch
08-19-2007, 05:59 PM
For you all to enjoy,.. Uploaded by yours truly.

Here are 2 links for the video of the VH press conference from lost monday.
It's a recorded DVD rip from the live footage from VH1 Classics. Enjoy!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A7QEb7biLQQ (Part 1)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kOOcQuXgEUM (Part 2)

All the best,

Roy van de Groep - http://vanhalen.forumup.nl/