X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roy Munson
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

This abuse bullshit is fucking ridiculous

Where was the fucking outrage when our soldier was hanging from a bridge in Baghdad?

WE ARE A NATION OF PUSSIES!

It's a fucking WAR, not a God damn dodgeball game.

Enough of the Rumsfield witch hunt.

Fucking liberals have turned our country into a bunch of pansies with no backbone.
    Originally posted by ELVIS
    I guess you're right...
  • Roy Munson
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

FORD, before you reply put the situation INTO PERSPECTIVE!

Of course, that's probably impossible for you to do.

I guess you're right...

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Re: This abuse bullshit is fucking ridiculous

Originally posted by Roy Munson
      Where was the fucking outrage when our soldier was hanging from a bridge in Baghdad?

gotta say...excellent fuckin point.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The perspective here, Roy, is that the guy hanging from the bridge was 1) a Halliburton mercenary er, uh... "contractor" in Iraq of his own free will - NOT a soldier

and

2) already dead at the point his corpse was burned aznd hung up like a Christmas tree.

Now that doesn't justify the act itself, but then I guess you would have to take into account just how you would expect people to react to their country being invaded and occupied.

And who knows? Pictures of these acts of torture, or at least stories about them could have been circulating in Iraq for months. Perhaps it's what fueled the rage in Fallujah in the first place?

You can't justify torturing fucking kids. PERIOD
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

If your country was occupied, you would do the exact same thing! Occupy my land, I guarantee I'll fry your ass, and make sure the world sees what happens to those who try to invade.
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Viking
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Mmmmm, yeah, Roy pretty much summed it up.

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

You guys aren't playing war games,so there are no rules.
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Roy Munson
                Veteran
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                The perspective here, Roy, is that the guy hanging from the bridge was 1) a Halliburton mercenary er, uh... "contractor" in Iraq of his own free will - NOT a soldier

and

2) already dead at the point his corpse was burned aznd hung up like a Christmas tree.

Now that doesn't justify the act itself, but then I guess you would have to take into account just how you would expect people to react to their country being invaded and occupied.

And who knows? Pictures of these acts of torture, or at least stories about them could have been circulating in Iraq for months. Perhaps it's what fueled the rage in Fallujah in the first place?

You can't justify torturing fucking kids. PERIOD

I'M NOT TRYING TO JUSTIFY IT YOU NUMBSKULL!

I'm trying to get people like you to realize which fucking side you're on.

I'm not for ANY of the abuse that has been conducted by these MP's. In fact, it makes me sick. But, let's think about this once and for all. When one of our soldiers dies and his/her body is desecrated by some Iraqi militia what do we, as Americans, do? We start crying and our fear and emotions, which have been drilled into our heads for years now by the liberal culture, take over so that we throw reason out the door. We don't want to see reality. We say, "bring our soldiers home if they're getting killed"!

We are PUSSIES! It's all thanks to the fucking baby boomers who pretty much fucked up a whole generation starting with the hippy revolution in the late 60's and continues on today with the baby boomer's spoiled-brat, ADD, ritilin-popping fucked-up kids.

We were ATTACKED on 9-11. You liberals seem to have conveniently forgot that. The only thing you care about is how bad we look in the eyes of the international community. FUCK THE INTYERNATIONAL COMMUNITY! We fucking carry the World on our shoulders and what the hell do we ever get? NOTHING. All we get is this unwarranted evil image which the liberals just LOVE. The international community should KISS OUR FUCKING ASS pure and simple.

So, we see our soldiers die and who cares?

We see some Iraqi militia being mistreated and LOOK OUT WE'RE THE FUCKING DEVIL. Oh, the atrocities!

Perspective is a tough thing when you are blind to the cause.
                Last edited by Roy Munson; 05-07-2004, 09:58 PM.
                I guess you're right...

Comment

• lucky wilbury

gotta agree with roy. the was NO outrage at what happen to the blackwater people,not halliburton, the two are totally unrelated. it was CHEERED in the arab world. these pricks had their pictures taken and they were still alive. when we whack one of them and light em up for all to see then we'll talk.

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

Remember CNN suppressed Saddam's atrocities to gain access in Baghdad???

That's a great fucking question Roy! Just what fucking side are you fuckheads on???

If not ours, move to Iraq. Become a "human shield". Put your fucking money where your mouth is! I've done it! I've fought in Clinton's wars. I've done so voluntarily! I believe in the inherent goodness of freedom and democracy. I think it's a good thing to spread, and think absolutely no people on the entire planet are incapable of "handling" freedom and prosperity. I don't think Arabs are backwards sub-humans that work best under dictatorships. Maybe the "populist" party should re-examine their view of their fellow man.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                      If your country was occupied, you would do the exact same thing! Occupy my land, I guarantee I'll fry your ass, and make sure the world sees what happens to those who try to invade.
                      Shut your pie hole, or we'll use you as bombing practice.
                      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• bonefish

Re: Re: This abuse bullshit is fucking ridiculous

Originally posted by fairwrning
                        gotta say...excellent fuckin point.
                        Ignorants please stop exposing your ignorance. You can book a flight to the Middle East if you want to fight them and not talk about others doing all the fighting AND DYING. They have freedom fighter civilians from all over the globe coming to Iraq to fight the fasci-U.S. government.

Why don't you go as a U.S. civilian and get in on the fight? PUSSY! That's because you're a real ignorant PUSSY. A real fighter would kill you before you could get a good sun tan out there. SHUT UP!

SHUT UP!

SHUT UP!

Ignorants here's what you missed in your call for more dead U.S. soldiers.

THOSE GUYS WERE PRIVATE CONTRACTORS!

THOSE GUYS WERE NOT U.S. SOLDIERS!

THOSE GUYS MADE 20 TIMES MORE MONEY IN ONE FUCKING MONTH THAN A U.S. SOLDIER MAKES IN ONE YEAR!

SHUT UP BEFORE ONE MORE U.S. SOLDEIR DIES FROM YOUR MOUTH.

SHUT UP!

SHUT UP!
                        Last edited by bonefish; 05-08-2004, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: This abuse bullshit is fucking ridiculous

Originally posted by bonefish
                          Ignorants please stop exposing your ignorance. You can book a flight to the Middle East if you want to fight them and not talk about others doing all the fighting AND DYING. They have freedom fighter civilians from all over the globe coming to Iraq to fight the fasci-U.S. government.

Why don't you go as a U.S. civilian and get in on the fight? PUSSY! That's because you're a real ignorant PUSSY. A real fighter would kill you before you could get a good sun tan out there. SHUT UP!

what the fuck are you going off about??!! I was simply agreeing with the fact that more people are upset with the abused Iraqi's compared to americans being dragged down a fucking street...

i have no desire to go to Iraq...I have much respect for any soldier or any american in general that has the balls to step one foot in that hell hole.

I have no doubt that a "real " fighter would whack me in no time...thats pretty much all they do well over there....kill people...

my solution to the problem would be to pull everybody out and nuke the place....but then, i guess its a good thing i'm not president...i am too ignorant

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: This abuse bullshit is fucking ridiculous

Originally posted by fairwrning
                            i guess its a good thing i'm not president...i am too ignorant
                            And how would that be different from what we're stuck with now?
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2004

I agree with Roy.

Goddamn all that bullshit pussy-ass, liberal, globalism faggotry.

Ok, I've used all my bad words for the day.
                              PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

Working...