X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bullethead #1
    Full On Cocktard
    • Mar 2004

Van Halen "EPK"

Here is the full length VAN HALEN EPK. I uploaded it onto zShare.

It's a 26MB quicktime video (multi camera) showing the full Press Conf and some extra footage including some CGI renderings of the Stage design in 3D.

Enjoy.
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Bullethead #1
    Here is the full length VAN HALEN EPK. I uploaded it onto zShare.

It's a 26MB quicktime video (multi camera) showing the full Press Conf and some extra footage including some CGI renderings of the Stage design in 3D.

Enjoy.

Big, big thanks!! You rule, man!

I can't give you five other stars, so I'll try hard to remember.
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• DLR2007
      Roadie
      • Feb 2007

Thanks for sharing this but I was watching this and there are some parts missing, like when Dave makes the Elvis and Michael Jackson joke, when Wolfgang talks, and some other parts. Youtube has the full conference but it's censored. Still great find though, it's cool to see the behind the scenes stuff and if not mistaken that hotel was also used in some shots for Panama that weren't used for the music video.

Here is the full press conference on youtube but as I said it's censored.
      <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5G8MLutk7ZY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5G8MLutk7ZY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• DLR2007
        Roadie
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by DLR2007
        , it's cool to see the behind the scenes stuff and if not mistaken that hotel was also used in some shots for Panama that weren't used for the music video.

Ok heres that behind the scenes footage, I saw it here a while back but it's not on youtube anymore so I uploaded it again.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gz0py_KNP7M"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gz0py_KNP7M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• Bullethead #1
          Full On Cocktard
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DLR2007
          Thanks for sharing this but I was watching this and there are some parts missing, like when Dave makes the Elvis and Michael Jackson joke, when Wolfgang talks, and some other parts.
          You're right.. It's not the whole press conf. My bad.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Nice find...
            Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Hummarstra
              Commando
              • Feb 2004

Awesome find, bro. Thanks!!

Comment

• Mt. Krakalak
                Roadie
                • Apr 2006

Complete with awesome new Daveisms, too!

"Rockers With Walkers"

and

"Meet us in the future, not the pasture."
                http://joemonahansnewmexico.blogspot.com/drama.jpghttp://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:...y/bullshit.jpg

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Dave was at his best.

No surprise there.

Dave is always at his best when he's the singer of VAN FUCKING HALEN!!

I found it funny when Dave says "what? I get booed for making a Micheal Jackson joke? Come on, this is a Van Halen audience!"

And then you can hear Ed yell "YEAAAHHH!!"

Great stuff.
                  =V V=
                  ole No.1 The finest
                  EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• MmboSlmrCasalad
                    Roadie
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by Mt. Krakalak
                    Complete with awesome new Daveisms, too!

"Rockers With Walkers"

and

"Meet us in the future, not the pasture."

DLR has used these lines before. The first was used on his radio show and I thinkin some interviews from the recent past (prior to rejoining VH).

The second was used as far back as teh DLR Band album..."Relentless".

Ah, the irony...

Comment

• Jurak
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Mar 2005

Still ,the interview was fucking awesome.... DEC.5 G.M. Place .........
                      oh yeah baby!.......... I was 20 the first time I saw them and now I'll be 50 and seeing them again, just fucking awesome......or......am i putting the chicken before the egg??
                      "Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
                      That is all.
                      Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• ROTHisGOD
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Mar 2004

Very nice,thanks...

Comment

• bantonelli
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Nov 2004

Great Video download...Thanks so much, Bullethead.

I noticed at the closing credits, they had it backwards regarding the PR Representation for VH and DLR.

Noticing how the "Brotherly Love" seemed to go beyond the Press Conference as Dave and Ed exited the room....FANTASTIC and (hopefully) VERY SINCERE on Ed's part
                          "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• BrownSound1
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Mar 2003

Well you didn't see this "brotherly love" when they did that small amount of press for the last Van Hagar tour. Ed was no where to be found, so maybe just maybe it is genuine. That being said I wouldn't bet a dime on it.

Comment

• Mt. Krakalak
                              Roadie
                              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by MmboSlmrCasalad
                              DLR has used these lines before. The first was used on his radio show and I thinkin some interviews from the recent past (prior to rejoining VH).

The second was used as far back as teh DLR Band album..."Relentless".

Ah, the irony...

Okay. I should have said "New to me..."
                              Even though I have all his solo stuff, I was never really a big fan of that, so I missed that boat.
                              Always was a hardcore, to-the-fricken'-bone CVHer.
                              http://joemonahansnewmexico.blogspot.com/drama.jpghttp://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:...y/bullshit.jpg

Comment

Working...