• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hyman Roth
    Veteran
    • Nov 2006

Sencio and Ray Daniels 2007

Are they still involved?

Does anyone have any details or speculumations on the current management arrangements of the different parties?
    Trollidillo-T
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

far as i know, Sencio is still in, and Danniels has been out for a while.

allegedly VH's down period from the Cherone debacle to the '04 tour was to wait out the Danniels contract.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Hyman Roth
      Veteran
      • Nov 2006

Oh? Interesting. I guess Janie is the VH camp manager now too.
      Trollidillo-T

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

like i said in the other thread...Dave's contact person was listed as Janie, and Van Halen's was listed as "Shock Inc." or something. i'd have to watch it again for the exact name, but it wasn't High Profile or whatever Janie's company is called. maybe Janie is just PR, and Sencio is still managing Dave, with Azoff managing the VH's. wouldn't surprise me, Mick and Keef have separate management.

maybe Dave and Janie are the brains behind the whole thing, i dunno.
        Last edited by twonabomber; 08-15-2007, 08:56 PM.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Hyman Roth
          Veteran
          • Nov 2006

Shiiiiiit....they have professional inside the industry help with all this capitalistic bull malarky going on. A musician/artist would never do what they are doing to another musician or his own fans. I don't care how much of an asshole they are.

And I won't give Janie and Dave all the credit with coming up with so many deviously brilliant yet vague ways to get people to part with thier money. If they did they should be in charge of GM and Ford (the American Auto company, not the famous fiction writer know for his tales of political woe and satanism...).
          Trollidillo-T

Comment

Working...