Citi AAdvantage card Preferred Seats Offer For the True VH Fans.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jsadl
    Groupie
    • Jan 2004

Citi AAdvantage card Preferred Seats Offer For the True VH Fans.

You would assume that one of the main reasons for this type of promotion is to get suckers like me to apply for the Citi AAvantage Card in hopes to get a better shot at good seats.

Spoke to a Ticketmaster Rep about the on sale date for St. Louis and although not confirmed, the word they are getting is that all shows will be for sale this Saturday. We'll see.

How the hell is someone suppose to finish the application process for a new credit card to be able to use it in 5 days for this presale if it takes two weeks or more to get the card? I guess true Van Halen fans already own an AAvantage card, what was I thinking?

For sure anyone planning to get this card to buy tickets for the shows that are confirmed to go on sale 8/18 are out of luck. They are doing nothing special for their fans. Big surprise.
  • Hyman Roth
    Veteran
    • Nov 2006

Gee...what original thoughts you start your new thread on a subject that has 10 threads devoted to it already.

And the corporate banking world would like to thank you for the free publicity.

Mods should (if they feel like it ) delete the name of the particular credit card out of this and all threads until the bank at least pays for a site upgrade.
    Trollidillo-T

Comment

• chi-town324
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Hyman Roth
      Gee...what original thoughts you start your new thread on a subject that has 10 threads devoted to it already.

And the corporate banking world would like to thank you for the free publicity.

Mods should (if they feel like it ) delete the name of the particular credit card out of this and all threads until the bank at least pays for a site upgrade.
      Great point Hyman

Comment

Working...