Anyone know the Greensboro seating well?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cscmtp
    Groupie
    • Mar 2004

Anyone know the Greensboro seating well?

My brother has a contact that can get us tickets (presale) to any section we want for the Greensboro show. Even better, we get backstage passes as well. Now if it were me, I'd want the front row center, but some of the guys in this group don't want to be on the floor. I know, it sucks. So if you could pick anywhere else, those that have been to the Greensboro before, where would you go? Is it safe to assume Ed will be on the right side of the stage (from the audiences perspective)?

Here is a diagram of the seats:

• cscmtp
    Groupie
    • Mar 2004

I was thinking if Ed is on the right side, that maybe front row section 126 would be a great spot. What do you guys think?

Comment

• Alex Mogilny
      Head Fluffer
      • Apr 2004

I'd tell your buddies that YOU are getting the tickets and if THEY don't like where they are, THEY can sit home.

Comment

• Hyman Roth
        Veteran
        • Nov 2006

Re: Anyone know the Greensboro seating well?

Originally posted by cscmtp
        My brother has a contact that can get us tickets (presale) to any section we want for the Greensboro show. Even better, we get backstage passes as well. Now if it were me, I'd want the front row center, but some of the guys in this group don't want to be on the floor. I know, it sucks. So if you could pick anywhere else, those that have been to the Greensboro before, where would you go? Is it safe to assume Ed will be on the right side of the stage (from the audiences perspective)?

Here is a diagram of the seats:

http://www.greensborocoliseum.com/im...tage_large.gif
        I am intimately familiar with the GSO coliseum. Assuming Ed is on Stage Right, as he has been before, and assuming I couldn't sit on the floor, I would want seats as close to the floor as possible in section 126. Go for it.
        Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Casemeister
          Head Fluffer
          • Feb 2004

Why on earth don't they want to be on the floor?!
          Waylon Jennings: 1937-2002. RIP, Hoss!

Comment

• hotdog@ a shake
            Head Fluffer
            • Mar 2004

SHould I call Ticketmaster for Tickets to Greensboro or would it be better to order online ???

Comment

• Hyman Roth
              Veteran
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by hotdog@ a shake
              SHould I call Ticketmaster for Tickets to Greensboro or would it be better to order online ???
              Someone here might tell you differently and they might have good reasons I haven't thought of, but my opinion is that it is a crapshoot these days between online, on-phone and in person ticket sales. Either way you will get tickets but which method works for getting better seats?...total random chance, my friend.
              Trollidillo-T

Comment

• HG012009
                Full On Cocktard
                • May 2007

Slow down, better check Iloveallaccess for special stage setup. Come on in the ramp with us. I saw a pic somewhere. JMHO Peace

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                  Veteran
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by HG012009
                  Slow down, better check Iloveallaccess for special stage setup. Come on in the ramp with us. I saw a pic somewhere. JMHO Peace
                  Absolutely right - I was thinking similar thoughts after I made that post.

Check to make sure the section I suggested isn't obstructed view. The section I suggested is on the side of stage right (where Ed is usually set up) as close to the stage as possible without being side-stage. There could be a prop or a P.A. column there.

But my point remains, if I couldn't be on the floor up close, I would want to be on the lower ramp on Eddie's side...
                  Trollidillo-T

Comment

• hotdog@ a shake
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Mar 2004

ANY BODY GOT AN "EXTRA TICKET" FOR GREENSBORO????

I'M DESPERATE...

Comment

Working...