X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jcook11
    Commando
    • Sep 2004

Homeless Vets In This Country Fucking Shame On Us All

Here in So-Cal lately I keep coming across a lot veterans most from the nam a few from the first gulf war .....none from Iraq...yet. It breaks my heart to see these guys that served their country living like rats. I always try to give them a few bucks when I have it but then I start feeling worse....Like was that best you could do? With all the money that gets shit away on dribble you would think someone would try and step up to the plate. If it means raising my taxes to help this worthy cause then I am all for it!
  • DEMON CUNT
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Are you telling us that the Commander-in-chief is not taking care of our vets?
    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• hideyoursheep
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2007

We have an old soldier's home, why not a homeless vets sanctuary?

At least a place where they can get back on their feet if they're able.

I tell you, I hate coming to the FrontLine sometimes-it's depressing as hell.

Comment

• jcook11
        Commando
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
        Are you telling us that the Commander-in-chief is not taking care of our vets?
        We are not taking care of our vets!

Comment

• Redballjets88
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

as sad as it is that we cant take care of them, but if some of them wouldn't have blown their signing bonuses or used their free college money etc they would be in this situation.
          R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

So, some drug addic alcoholic loser who peeled potatoes during a war deserves to be taken care of the rest of his life ??

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
              So, some drug addic alcoholic loser who peeled potatoes during a war deserves to be taken care of the rest of his life ??
              Thank's Nurse Elvis, your compassion is heartening.

Prick.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You know, most of us here are children of the 1980s. I think we've collectively witnessed the Vietnam vets having their backs pissed on with the issues of Agent Orange and PSTD (post traumatic stress disorder -Elvis, in case you ever have to deal with one of them).

It's just a fucking shame that we just go on repeating the same mistakes...

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  That's a fucking lame statement to make. Especially coming from someone who should know enough about addiction not to say something so stupid.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                    as sad as it is that we cant take care of them, but if some of them wouldn't have blown their signing bonuses or used their free college money etc they would be in this situation.
                    The vets he's referring to didn't have any signing bonuses. Those have only been around for about the last 10 years or so. I didn't receive any signing bonus when I joined in '83, and only one reenlistment bonus of $4,000 in my 20 years of service.

And there is no such thing as "free college money", I suggest you read up on that.
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• kennyboy
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jcook11
                      We are not taking care of our vets!
                      Actually, all of you fucking Bush voters get to take credit for the current state of things. Especially you retards that voted for him twice.

Why are you surprised by this?

You have voted for failure after failure after failure. This is why many of you conservative idiots no longer post in the Front Line. The rest of you have no shame.
                      http://www.npr.org/911hearings/image...pr/memo600.jpg

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

What do expect from a president who belongs to a private Gentleman's club that burns and sacrifices a human image named "Care". It's symbolism of burning the collective conciouse of the club meaning they don't care who they hurt as long as they bennefit.

Also the president belongs to a college fraternity that sets their watches five minutes ahead and calls the regular clock everyone else follows barbarian time.

The average American to Mr. Bush and his powerful backers are barbarians they don't care about. They have their secret alliances and they are going to screw us for their bennefit.

If the person you are voting for is a member of The Bohemian Club or Skull and Bones, you better off voting for someone else because they are a fucking puppet to those alliances.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...