• Apr 2005

I can't wait to see a vid of Unchained live with the new band

Aweomeness
    Greg
  • PlexiBrown
    Commando
    • Mar 2006

That will be cool.

I have a feeling they are going to do Light Up The Sky which would be a cool song to open up with.
    And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
      Foot Soldier
      • Apr 2005

'i'm the One' to kick it off!

"we came here to entertain you, leaving here we agrivate you, dont cha know it means the same to me"

Comment

• kamaboko
        Head Fluffer
        • Nov 2006

I think it might be "Runin' With the Devil" to bring Wolfie into the fold w/the audience quickly. I know it's just a few thumps on the base for the intro, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did that.

Comment

• DLRdelight!
          Veteran
          • Jul 2004

well we know they will play unchained but i hope that they do play songs like im the one, on fire, light up the sky. just throw some shit in there you know.

Comment

• Gdog4
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Jul 2004

Nah, I'm thinking "Hot For Teacher" will be the opener..."Hey...I heard you missed us...we're BACK!!!"

Am I grasping at straws here.?!?!?!
            All Hail King Dave!!!

Comment

• PlexiBrown
              Commando
              • Mar 2006

Yeah, it would be cool if they open the show like this.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EzTFFuEOJj4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EzTFFuEOJj4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
              And God heard the voice of the lad. Then the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said to her, “What ails you, Hagar? Genesis 21:17

Comment

• chi-town324
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Feb 2007

Romeo Delight was the opening for a long time...but i would like "AINT TALKIN BOUT LOVE"

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2007

I just wanna see SOMETHING...

How many are taking a cam with you?

Comment

• Terry
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chi-town324
                    Romeo Delight was the opening for a long time...but i would like "AINT TALKIN BOUT LOVE"
                    ATBL still feels like a tune to be played towards the end of the set, but maybe that's just me...

Am interested to see some clips of the band on the upcoming tour. Would imagine pretty much all the gigs will be covered by various Army members with vid phones...fuck, there were MORE than enough 2004 clips being posted here while that tour was in progress (even one was more than enough for that sham), so if the same can't happen for THIS tour, you know something ain't right!
                    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...