X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrtgman
    Full On Cocktard
    • Mar 2006

Did you get tickets?

I'm on the floor in Charlotte. Can't fucking believe it! I actually scored these from ticketmaster. anyone want to meet up for a pre show party?
  • franksters
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

got tickets in toronto section 120 of the second night!

yes a second night has been announce 20 minutes after the tickets went on sale. the 1st show is on oct. 7th and the second :

FRIDAY night october 12...

now that is sweet, to see VH on a friday, pretty sweet!
    SUMMER'S JUST
    AROUND
    THE CORNER!

[IMG]
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• maxpower
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Sep 2004

That first Toronto show sold out in under 3 minutes... I got 2 tickets but just barely.... not super seats but at least I'll be there!

Section 103 Row 12

I'm super excited!!!!

....and the cradle will rock!

Derrick

Comment

• Harry McAsshole
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Mar 2004

I've got 2 Greensboro seats!
        Section 124 Row NN

Comment

• RogueHorseman
          Commando
          • Apr 2004

See you fuckers opening night!

Roth on.
          <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• TVGUY
            Head Fluffer
            • Feb 2007

Fuck'n A.... G'boro sec 118 EE
            Three time witness to the comeback of the MIGHTY VAN HALEN. And then they faded back into obscurity.

Comment

• Ellyllions
              Veteran
              • Mar 2006

Hubby and I both were working our butts off and ended up with upper level seats, Ed's side.

At least I'm there.
              "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• cscmtp
                Groupie
                • Mar 2004

Guys that are going to Greensboro, do the rows start with AA, BB, CC...

I got Section 126 row LL. Is that 12th up from the stage on Eddie's side? If so, I'm stoked!!

Comment

• Ellyllions
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2006

Anybody got that web address that has the 3-d view of the venues...it's some ticket broker's site but I can't remember.
                  "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• wmba
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Mar 2004

Got two tickets for Charlotte!! Took 15 minutes of hell on ticketmaster.. but I got em!

Section 117.. which is lower level, facing the stage. Shouldn't be too bad... and as long as I am in the building for opening night, I am happy!!

Comment

• Hoongood
                      Roadie
                      • Jan 2004

Fuck NO!

I was on ticketmaster at 10 and they were already offering shitty seats. I couldn't see $150 for bad seats. Guess now I am fucked!
                      Yeah right she says, maybe in your dreams!

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

I GOT MINE!!!

Portland Art Museum next weekend, I am SOOO fucking there!!!! REMBRANDT DISPLAY!!!!! WOO HOO!!!! YEAH, BABY!!!!! SCORE!!!!!! SEE YA THERE!!!!!
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• KId Halen
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Aug 2005

what is the max amount of tickets you can buy with one purchase

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by KId Halen
                            what is the max amount of tickets you can buy with one purchase
                            You can buy as many Rembrandt tickets as you like, baby!!!!

GET 'EM NOW!!!! The Portland Art Museum won't be displaying it forever!!!!
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• SBell
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Nov 2006

I got mine

I am set for Oct. 1st. Wachovia Center in PHILADELPHIA, PA(Dancin in the Street), no Balt or DC now,lol. I got sect 104 row 8 seat 9 baby. Now way did I want a floor seat for this, i could have had the floor easily but i want to see this show without anyones big head in my way,lol. I can't wait. Just sucks I got Wolfies side. I am still a bit pissed at the prices for this. VH is doing it for the bucks, not for the fans as Dave has said this would be for. I can't believe Phila only got 1 date.Had these guys made ticket prices affordable for all they would sell out 3 shows in every city they hit, just like 1984.
                              Also, here in Phila COMCAST owns the Wachovia Center, so you could not buy tickets from anyone other then Comcast TIX. I wish I had the money to buy my 15 year old son a seat to this, but their greed is just to much. I just hope they make it to the 3rd show before imploding

Comment

Working...