X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chi-town324
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Feb 2007

My Ticketmaster experience

First off i logged in at 9:50am Central time and kept hitting refresh...now i got on at 10:01 or so...at the same time i was on the phone as well....but i called the danville, Illinois number so as to have a little less traffic. Some people used this tactic when trying to order White Sox world Series tickets 2 yrs ago.
    They called a Ticketmaster number in say Iowa instead of Chicago and it worked for some . I didnt get an operator until about 10:25..which didnt help me but it was worth a shot.
    Now, i logged in on 2 screens to Ticketmaster and my first log in cleared after about 7 minutes and then kicked me off !! saying that you can only be logged into one screen at a time with Ticketmaster!!!! what a bunch of shit. so my second open window finally cleared at 10:15 and i was able to score floor seats at the United Center. But be careful not to have more than one screen open when trying to order tickets. I might have gotten even closer had i only had one window open.
  • Douglas T.
    Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

I have a question! Are the tickets that are up for auction on Ticketbastard 5 or 4 star seats or is that the best place to go if I'm NOT getting 4 or 5 star tickets?:confused:

Example:

Comment

• chi-town324
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Feb 2007

You cant get the 5 or 4 star tickets on Ticketmaster...only floor 149.50...first tier...79.50...or balcony 49.50...U.S dollars

Comment

• Ra Power
        Roadie
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Douglas T.
        I have a question! Are the tickets that are up for auction on Ticketbastard 5 or 4 star seats or is that the best place to go if I'm NOT getting 4 or 5 star tickets?:confused:

Example:
        http://www.ticketmaster.com/auction/...nk=edp_auction
        It's just their way of charging more for premium seating. You don't get any of the benefits of the Iloveallaccess packs.

BTW, the "one window" has been Ticketbastard's policy since I can remember. That's why they make you enter the code from the psychedelic screen.
        ...I'm just skin 'n bones.

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/3...74largehi6.jpg
        http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9199/justfatwz4.jpg

Comment

• Douglas T.
          Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Thanks! I always liked the front row of the first tier!

Comment

• DLRISVH7884
            Head Fluffer
            • Apr 2006

The Ticketbastard isn't that good, since the best seats you can get is floor row 14, if you can't get in the first 10 rows on the floor it's not worth getting floor. All you get is the back of people's head and arms and don't even get to see the band.

Ticketbastard always has pissed me, since you have to type the word and numbers in the box, which slows you down, when trying to get the tickets you want when events go onsale.

After that, somehow a shit load of people got head of you!

No matter what time I hit the event sale page, how fast I go, type, my computer is I can't win.

Comment

• Douglas T.
              Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

^That's why I've avoided most arena shows. I like the general addmission crowd experience!

Comment

• hotdog@ a shake
                Head Fluffer
                • Mar 2004

I got fuck n nailed by Ticket shit ...

They bumped me off TWICE , then when I finally was able to get decent seats, just as I was filling in my credit info, the page came up unable to fill your request !!!

FUCK THEM !!!

Comment

• Ra Power
                  Roadie
                  • Aug 2007

Yeah, I won't even go if I have to sit way up high in the back, especially not at these prices. If I come up with nosebleed seats immediately I'll just wait for a second KC show and if there isn't one, oh well.
                  ...I'm just skin 'n bones.

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/3...74largehi6.jpg
                  http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9199/justfatwz4.jpg

Comment

• DLRISVH7884
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by hotdog@ a shake
                    I got fuck n nailed by Ticket shit ...

They bumped me off TWICE , then when I finally was able to get decent seats, just as I was filling in my credit info, the page came up unable to fill your request !!!

FUCK THEM !!!
                    Wore you trying to get the 5 Star or tickets from Ticketmaster?

Originally posted by Ra Power
                    Yeah, I won't even go if I have to sit way up high in the back, especially not at these prices. If I come up with nosebleed seats immediately I'll just wait for a second KC show and if there isn't one, oh well.

I agree I'm the biggest Dave and CVH here, If I can't get great seats, why even go?

Comment

• chi-town324
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Feb 2007

you cant get 5 star seats from ticketmaster

Comment

• DLRISVH7884
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by chi-town324
                        you cant get 5 star seats from ticketmaster
                        I was asking if they wore trying to get tickets from the packages or from ticketmaster.

Comment

Working...