X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • michelle
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Dec 2006

When do the rest of tix go on sale?

Does anyone know the dates that the other venues go on sale? I wasted some time in front of the computer on 8/18, since I had gotten some bad info. I had been told that ALL venues went on sale @10AM on 8/18. If anyone has dates for the ones that didn't go on sale yet, please post. Also, does anyone know if the 11/29 show in San Jose been cancelled? It's not on the list at Live Nation anymore.
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by michelle
    does anyone know if the 11/29 show in San Jose been cancelled? It's not on the list at Live Nation anymore.
    I still see it there.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'd keep checking Live Nation, Ticketbastard, and probably your local rock station's websites throughout this week. In all probability, the rest of the dates will go on sale next Saturday. Or if they can only roll out 10 dates a week for some reason, that would probably take it up through the Glendale AZ show, and the remaining dates would go on sale Sept 1.

BTW, Live Nation IS still showing the San Jose date on 11/29.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
        I still see it there.

http://www.livenation.com/artist/get...artistId/3718/
        I think their page has a weird glitch in it. I went to look for the San Jose date, just to confirm whether or not it was there. Saw it, but I didn't see the Portland show. But the Portland show still shows up in my "local" listings, so I know it's still on.

Fucking Clear Channel operation..... what else would you expect?
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          I think their page has a weird glitch in it. I went to look for the San Jose date, just to confirm whether or not it was there. Saw it, but I didn't see the Portland show. But the Portland show still shows up in my "local" listings, so I know it's still on.

Fucking Clear Channel operation..... what else would you expect?

Yeah. The show for "your area" isn't in the main list, but at the top of the page. I missed it the first time & thought they were skipping Staples Center.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Jessie
            Full On Cocktard
            • Jul 2007

Friend of mine told me that tickets for the LA and rest of california shows will go on sale 2 weeks from now hope it's true

Comment

• tajmahal
              Head Fluffer
              • Mar 2007

They have added shows but no consecutive dates. I wonder if this is due to Wolfie needing a break in between shows. I was hoping they would add another Chicago Show, but the just added another show in Detroit on the Saturday after the Thursday night show in Chicago.

Comment

• DLRISVH7884
                Head Fluffer
                • Apr 2006

I'm waiting for the Minneapolis, MN show to go onsale.

Does anyone know if the onsale dates are based on the band, promoters or box office of the arena?

Comment

Working...