X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALMOSTsaved
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

Feel Your Love Tonight....hmmmm

I don't know if it was because I've had some shitty stereos in my day, but today while listening to "Feel Your Love Tonight" in my Sony Disc Man, I noticed something...

During the solo break, they're all clapping to the beat.

Am I the only one who hasn't noticed this before?
    I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

? i will need to re-listen now.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

It's really in the background....yet...you can hear it.

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

well, i just played it a few times, and if you listen closely near the end of the solo there is definate "timed noise" but I can't tell if its clapping or not. could be symbol?
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

yeah I had to crank it up and put the bass low.

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

something is there though.
            it's funny ya know, I was always surprised that "fee your love tonight" was never a video.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
              Veteran
              • Feb 2004

Ya know, I never really liked the song until recently. It's kinda switched places with Ice Cream Man.

I used to LOVE Ice Cream Man, and now, because the local radio plays it so much, I don't care for it.

But yeah, actually in the Disc Man I could hear clapping through the entire solo on FYLT.

Comment

• cwsmith17
                Sniper
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                something is there though.
                it's funny ya know, I was always surprised that "fee your love tonight" was never a video.
                That song is such a driving and fun song. One of Dave's "dance to" songs.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2004

It really is cwsmith...I don't know why it's taken 23 years of Van Halen worship for me to FINALLY like it!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

I flip flop like that through all the older classic songs. Thats what makes the music they DID so great. Play the shit outta VH2 for about 2 months straight. Then I moved on to Fair Warning. 6 albums is perfect. 6 albums played staright for 2 months each. Guess what? You've got yourself a full year there. Then you start over again! lol
                    Ice Cream Man is one of my fav solos, VH2 is one of my fav cd's and Girl Gone Bad is one of my fav VH songs. Good variety I figure.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2004

Girl Gone Bad is THE defining moment that is 1984. One mother fucker of a song.

Comment

• Golden AWe
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                        Girl Gone Bad is THE defining moment that is 1984. One mother fucker of a song.

Girl gone bad - Best song on 1984!!!

"Feel your love tonight" - I could imagine the guys jamming that "shubiduaa"-part in suits...a'la the cover of The Cream: "Goodbye"-album...
                        Originally posted by Cato
                        Golden, why are you FAT?
                        Originally posted by lesfunk
                        Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                        http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2004

But that's "I'm The One"

Comment

• Golden AWe
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                            But that's "I'm The One"

my mistake. I guess 10000 times of VH I wasn't enough. Have to put up another 10000.
                            Originally posted by Cato
                            Golden, why are you FAT?
                            Originally posted by lesfunk
                            Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                              Veteran
                              • Feb 2004

Hehehe....It was an honest mistake. At least ya had the album correct...and that's all that matters.

Comment

Working...