All Shows SOLD OUT - Read 'em and f'n weep, sheep.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RogueHorseman
    Commando
    • Apr 2004

All Shows SOLD OUT - Read 'em and f'n weep, sheep.

It is SO TOTALLY LAUGHABLE to see the Hagar drones crying the blues and playing pretend revisionist history... EVERY SINGLE SHOW outside of the just added 2nd night dates SOLD OUT pronto Saturday.

The industry standard is 90% capacity = "sold out", so these tards go looking for single seats and find one or two in nosebleed - then attempt to rag on showman par excellence David Lee Roth.

Pathetic, little pricks, still mad about that abomination in 2004, I suppose. You know the one, where Ed was so "glad" to be touring with that beached whale (who sings like utter shit now, referencing the HOF, even if he did once hit pretty little Steve Perry like notes, lol) that he had to stay blitzed out of his noggin just to stomach the atrocity that he knew the tour was - playing to half houses and horrid reviews.

They can't stand to see Ed all cleaned up now, and all smiles, beside brother Dave and selling out big arenas in minutes flat.

Ed, Alex and Dave are laughing all the way to the bank at you stupid Hagar kling-ons...

From the official site and industry tour figures, sheep... read 'em and f'n weep.

Thu 09.27 Charlotte, NC Charlotte Bobcats Arena SOLD OUT
    Sat 09.29 Greensboro, NC Greensboro Coliseum SOLD OUT
    Mon 10.01 Philadelphia, PA Wachovia Center SOLD OUT
    Wed 10.03 Philadelphia, PA Wachovia Center 2nd show added
    Sun 10.07 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre SOLD OUT
    Fri 10.12 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre 2nd show added
    Tue 10.16 Rosemont, IL Allstate Arena SOLD OUT
    Thu 10.18 Chicago, IL United Center SOLD OUT
    Mon 10.22 Auburn Hills, MI Palace of Auburn Hills SOLD OUT
    Last edited by RogueHorseman; 08-20-2007, 04:12 PM.
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
  • adamhlava
    Groupie
    • Sep 2005

Well, not exactly true, but soon enough.

Comment

• RogueHorseman
      Commando
      • Apr 2004

The reference is to the first day dates that went on sale, Saturday... but, have no fear that every single city will fall right in line to the Hagar drones dismay - that, and many more added dates and a likely 2nd leg to boot.
      <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Hey, we know they are a buncha cheesy fucking cocksuckers.

The chedheads at the links are already the laughingstock of the rock world.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

For the hell out of it, I just went to Ticketmaster and I could get two tickets to every show except Charlotte....

But I hear ya Rogue, it's just a matter of time....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Yeah, um, why are people boasting that shows are sold out when one can still buy tickets for them?

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

I thought RH said that the 'industry standard for a 'sold-out' show was 90%? That would mean you could still get tickets, correct?

Technically, they are 'sold out'.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                I thought RH said that the 'industry standard for a 'sold-out' show was 90%? That would mean you could still get tickets, correct?

Technically, they are 'sold out'.
                You have a link for that?

Why discourage the remaining 10%?

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

You'll have to ask RogueHorseman. He's the one who knows the industry standards, apparently.

Personally, I've never been discouraged about getting tickets to any show, because I realize they always save tickets for certain reasons, then put them back up for sale a day or hours before the show. I knew this as a teenager.

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Then you have the scalpers and eBay. Anybody can get tickets to any show, if they have the cash, 'sold out' be damned!

Comment

• MCMLXXXIV
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Feb 2007

I am glad to see shows are sellin' well.

The same industry has the standard that if 500,000 copies of double CD's are shipped (not sold!!!), they are platinum.

WTF

Comment

• Fairwrning
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Greensboro still has seats..give it a week..

Comment

• chi-town324
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Feb 2007

we all knew they would sell quick...and the first show is still 6 weeks away...

Comment

• thome
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Mar 2005

There will be a huge influx of Spamula turncoats seeking redemption.

They will change thier avatars and names and show up kissing Roths ass.

Just to have someone to talk to.

thome-stradamas , Quatrain :6.32

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2004

Re: All Shows SOLD OUT - Read 'em and f'n weep, sheep.

Originally posted by RogueHorseman
                              It is SO TOTALLY LAUGHABLE to see the Hagar drones crying the blues and playing pretend revisionist history... EVERY SINGLE SHOW outside of the just added 2nd night dates SOLD OUT pronto Saturday.

The industry standard is 90% capacity = "sold out", so these tards go looking for single seats and find one or two in nosebleed - then attempt to rag on showman par excellence David Lee Roth.

Pathetic, little pricks, still mad about that abomination in 2004, I suppose. You know the one, where Ed was so "glad" to be touring with that beached whale (who sings like utter shit now, referencing the HOF, even if he did once hit pretty little Steve Perry like notes, lol) that he had to stay blitzed out of his noggin just to stomach the atrocity that he knew the tour was - playing to half houses and horrid reviews.

They can't stand to see Ed all cleaned up now, and all smiles, beside brother Dave and selling out big arenas in minutes flat.
                              FUCKIN A!! it feels like 1984 when my boys sold out 3 nights at Reunion Arena!!
                              Ed, Alex and Dave are laughing all the way to the bank at you stupid Hagar kling-ons...

From the official site and industry tour figures, sheep... read 'em and f'n weep.

Thu 09.27 Charlotte, NC Charlotte Bobcats Arena SOLD OUT
                              Sat 09.29 Greensboro, NC Greensboro Coliseum SOLD OUT
                              Mon 10.01 Philadelphia, PA Wachovia Center SOLD OUT
                              Wed 10.03 Philadelphia, PA Wachovia Center 2nd show added
                              Sun 10.07 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre SOLD OUT
                              Fri 10.12 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre 2nd show added
                              Tue 10.16 Rosemont, IL Allstate Arena SOLD OUT
                              Thu 10.18 Chicago, IL United Center SOLD OUT
                              Mon 10.22 Auburn Hills, MI Palace of Auburn Hills SOLD OUT

Comment

Working...