PDA

View Full Version : Kittie Frontwoman Morgan Landers 'groped' during show

Hardrock69
08-21-2007, 04:34 PM
According to Bob Suehs of the Rock N Roll Experience web site, KITTIE frontwoman Morgan Lander was groped by a member of the audience at the band's August 19, 2007 concert at Sonar in Baltimore, Maryland, forcing the group to cut its show short.

"Morgan jumped off the stage with her mic in hand and stood against the rail on the inside of the barricade that separated the crowd from the band," writes Suehs. "I didn't even see a need for the barricade up until this point, because the crowd was small and it seemed to be a decent crowd with no problems, until some asshole decided to grab Morgan's boobs when she got up close to the crowd and when I saw it happen, in all honesty, I wasn’t even sure if I saw what I thought I saw. I had to ask others what happened and needless to say, this made Morgan erupt... She jumped back on the stage almost immediately and it was clear from the expression on her face that she was pissed off and upset. Morgan ran to the back of the stage where she grabbed her guitar and the first thing that struck me was the feedback that was coming from her guitar... it was loud and Morgan acted as if she didn't even notice it because she was pissed off and when her sister Mercedes [Lander, drums] got wind of what happened, all hell broke loose and Mercedes jumped from behind the drum kit and grabbed the mic and began yelling at the asshole that violated her sister. . . Morgan commented that it was sad that the show had to end like that, but she was too upset over the incident, and if that situation wasn’t bad enough, the next three minutes are when things got bad though...the crowd knew who groped Morgan and the crowd took it on themselves to rectify the situation, and there was a guy who was beat up pretty freakin' bad and I actually saw club security people going into the crowd with some sorta club/bat/baton in their hands to break up the situation and this is the first time I've ever witnessed a situation where someone in the crowd violated a performer who was trying to connect with the fans, and then the crowd turned into an angry mob and got revenge for their dissed idol."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=79167

Color me crazy, but I would love the chance to play with her boobs, but not in that context.....
:rolleyes:

katie
08-21-2007, 06:14 PM
Silly cow, she will miss it when nobody is interested.

Good on the guy.
he paid his ticket and copped a grope.:D

Cool

PHOENIX
08-21-2007, 07:12 PM
Why would he wanna grope that butchy thing?

ODShowtime
08-21-2007, 07:39 PM
I'm curious to see what they look like now

ODShowtime
08-21-2007, 07:42 PM
yikes...

binnie
08-22-2007, 03:04 AM
Wow, they're a real rock n roll band.

I'm sure they'll write a song about how the whole incident has emotionally traumatized them and how there life if so complex, probably called something like "Feel My Pain." It must be difficult not being understood.

Hardrock69
08-22-2007, 10:01 AM
Well, they wanted to be metal musicians, and play for metal crowds.

What the hell do they expect?

There is gonna be someone in every crowd.

I dig watching video of chicks who are body surfing. They usually have an impossible time keeping from being groped, and I have seen video of one chick who was having difficulty keeping her clothes on, but did not ask to be put back on the ground.

Oh well.

:D

Coyote
08-23-2007, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
I'm curious to see what they look like now

You asked for it...

http://www.angelfire.com/rock/bobbysuehs/kittie074.jpg

Diamondjimi
08-24-2007, 05:48 PM
What did this bitch expect? She's used to the romantic boob squeezin followed by penetration by manmeat. Maybe the dude should've kissed her first thus saving himself a nice beatdown......

Wasn't their mother in the band at one point ?

ODShowtime
08-24-2007, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Coyote
You asked for it...

http://www.angelfire.com/rock/bobbysuehs/kittie074.jpg

see it's hard to find a pic of them to post here. That's why I didn't post one! :D

Your's didn't last long enough for me to see it.

The ones on their official site did the trick. I repeat: yikes!

Coyote
08-24-2007, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
see it's hard to find a pic of them to post here. That's why I didn't post one! :D

Your's didn't last long enough for me to see it.

Well, fuck it then... :D

ODShowtime
08-25-2007, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Coyote
Well, fuck it then... :D

it's probably for the best

Nickdfresh
08-25-2007, 07:08 PM
The dude took a beating to grope that?

WTF was he thinking?:confused: