Mr GrumpyAss is coming....You've been warned!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Mr GrumpyAss is coming....You've been warned!

Mr GrumpyAss is coming...unrested souls will rest. The Evil will kneel before. But most importantly NO ONE will be spared his wrath. Or some shit like that. Don't ask. Just wait and see. ok, no more weed for me. Hey that rhymes. Im ahead of my times. Ok I'll stop. Go back to the pot. Knock it off, don't encourage...Well, nothing really rhymes with encourage, so...you get the point. Be scared!
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

You're scared. Admit it. He's coming and you can't stop it.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• pete
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
      You're scared. Admit it. He's coming and you can't stop it.
      he's gonna need an avatar

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Hey, thanks man. That is cool. I will make sure he uses that!

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

So where do we find him ? If not at the bottom of the garden ?
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

LOL He's coming. Id hate to say it, But I do believe he's a Gary fan. I mean really fucking grumpy.

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

The intrigue is all encompassing....
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

"All my life in front of my eyes, look who's here now."

Welcome the bad motherfucker's arrival...Mr Grumpyass is here. Lets the dick measuring contest begin.

Comment

• Mr GrumpyAss
                  Groupie
                  • May 2004

Well well, so this is where all the cool rock and roll fans hang out! Send a shout out to my good friend Big Troubles. By the way I seen a nice set of tits on an older post LOL very nice YUM YUM. I think im going to like it here.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Hmmmmmm....Canadian Beef! welcome MrGA! Lets go cow tipping.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

those cows are anything but MAD! Not that is important, but I think the one on the right...wants me.

Comment

Working...