PDA

View Full Version : Nicole Richie released from jail after 82 minutes

ELVIS
08-24-2007, 05:55 AM
August 24, 2007

http://media.apn.co.nz/webcontent/image/jpg/richie5.jpg

Pregnant reality star Nicole Richie has served a sentence of just 82 minutes of a four-day sentence for driving under the influence of drugs.

Richie checked into a jail in Los Angeles at 3.15pm on Thursday (10.15am Fri NZT), was released at 4.37pm (11.37am NZT) "based on her sentence and federal guidelines," Los Angeles County Sheriff's Deputy Maribel Rizo said, without elaborating.

Rizo refused to comment on whether Richie spent her brief sentence in a jail cell.

A spokeswoman for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said federal sentencing guidelines dealing with jail overcrowding allowed local officials to reduce the time for Richie and other inmates with similar charges.

Nicole Richie pleaded guilty on July 28 to driving under the influence of drugs and was sentenced to four days in jail, a month after TV co-star Paris Hilton completed a three-week stint behind bars.

The conviction stemmed from a traffic stop in December in which police said she was seen driving the wrong way on a Los Angeles freeway. Officers said she failed a field sobriety test and admitted she had smoked marijuana and taken the prescription painkiller Vicodin.

She also was fined US$2,048, placed on three years probation and was ordered to enroll in a court-supervised rehabilitation programme for two-time offenders.

Richie is several months pregnant with her first child to boyfriend, Good Charlotte singer Joel Madden.

:elvis:

binnie
08-24-2007, 06:07 AM
That bitch is so skinny, she could turn sideways and slide straight between the bars....

Nitro Express
08-24-2007, 06:14 AM
What's funny is Nichole was driving the wrong fucking way on the freeway and had illegal drugs and was smashed. She gets a slap on the wrist while Paris got locked up. LOL!

I guess having one in the oven counted.

binnie
08-24-2007, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express

I feel very sorry for that child, not much hope for it is there?

However, it will have the dubious honour of being the first new born EVER to be heavier than its mom......

Steve Savicki
08-24-2007, 07:52 AM
Did the prison guard have a stopwatch for this?

ELVIS
08-24-2007, 09:22 AM

It shouldn't...

Pregnant women go to jail all the time...

GO-SPURS-GO
08-24-2007, 11:59 AM
had illegal drugs and was smashed.

And she's several months pregnant? WOW... And to think a lot of parents let their kids idolize these Hollyweird idiots is just pathetic.

Steve Savicki
08-24-2007, 12:24 PM
I don't think idolizing is healthy anymore... if it was ever healthy at all.

Dan
08-24-2007, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by binnie
That bitch is so skinny, she could turn sideways and slide straight between the bars....

LOL

Diamondjimi
08-24-2007, 08:27 PM
Just another spoiled Hollywood rich kid. :rolleyes:

Would've served her right had she wrapped herself around a pole and lived out her life as a quadraplegic.

Well it looks like another drug addicted baby is on the way....

BITEYOASS
08-24-2007, 09:42 PM
One of these dumb sluts are gonna wind up killing themselves one day, and no one will cry--they'll just say to themselves: Dumb Bitch!

Nitro Express
08-25-2007, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
I don't think idolizing is healthy anymore... if it was ever healthy at all.

I wanted to be Eddie Van Halen at one time. Man. What a let down that guy has become. We all have are heros but we shouldn't idoliz anybody. We can be inspired but idolizing anybody is unhealthy.

Nitro Express
08-25-2007, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
One of these dumb sluts are gonna wind up killing themselves one day, and no one will cry--they'll just say to themselves: Dumb Bitch!

I'm tired of all the media attention they get and now Donald Trump wants to put them on a new Apprentace show. Why? People will tune in to see the trainwreck and The Donald is fun to watch chewing people out.

Why don't we pay more attention to things that matter? If people want carnage and sadness, well, Bush's Iraq campout is causing plenty of that and we put Paris Hilton and Nichole Richie on the news all the time? Shameful.

bueno bob
08-28-2007, 12:33 AM
82 minutes, hmm? Celebrity makes all the difference, hmm?

I tell ya, what this country needs is a mother fucking JIHAD against celebrities.

:rolleyes:

binnie
08-28-2007, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
82 minutes, hmm? Celebrity makes all the difference, hmm?

No, it's just that she was so annoying that they couldn't wait to get rid of her, and then the guards worked out that Lionel Richie would be coming on visitin days, and he might bring his piano, and they just thought "fuck this, let's get her out of here..."

GO-SPURS-GO
08-28-2007, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by binnie
and he might bring his piano, and they just thought "fuck this, let's get her out of here..."

You mean "Three Times a Lady" wasn't a good song?:rolleyes:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J1aJPw7C8TY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J1aJPw7C8TY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Seriously.... The reason why Michael Vicks fans cry racism is because of Paris/Lindsay and Nicole's BS sentences. These rich girls need to pay too, just like you and I would. This is getting ridiculous!:mad:

BITEYOASS
08-28-2007, 10:58 AM
Maybe Lionel Ritchie should just drop her off at a Rehab for a year and work on that fuckin Commodores Reunion. :mad: