X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jessie
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jul 2007

Los Angeles

when are the tickets for the LA show going on sale?
  • Trooper417
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Aug 2007

Soon I hope! But here's the question for us fans deep in the OC? After selling out in LA, will they play Honda Center in Anaheim? I would enjoy seeing them in 2 different venues.... Okay 3 venues, just can't decide which other venue is better- San Diego, San Jose, or Phoenix?

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Trooper417
      Soon I hope! But here's the question for us fans deep in the OC? After selling out in LA, will they play Honda Center in Anaheim? I would enjoy seeing them in 2 different venues.... Okay 3 venues, just can't decide which other venue is better- San Diego, San Jose, or Phoenix?
      Cox Arena in SD is really cool. It's on the SDSU campus. Not only does it have great sound and every seat in the house is decent, but the women around that place are incredible.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I recommend going to www.van-halen.com and signing up with the newsletter. They have been pretty good about updating the tour news regularly.

Your local classic rock station will no doubt make an announcement a few days in advance, probably by Wednesday, if the tickets go on Saturday.

And of course, keep checking the Mighty Roth Army. Your International source of Van HALEN information.........
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• wiseguy
          Head Fluffer
          • Feb 2004

Well, i'm all set for Madison Square Gardens. I would think that the L.A and N.Y ticket selling dates would be the same and with the 7 day gap after N.Y, I am hoping they will put out a second show at MSG. If anyone knows when N.Y is going on sale please post that information. This is going to be huge for a Canadian boy, heres hoping.
          Stay frosty now.
          Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

Working...