X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

The Official St. Louis 4/26 Meetup/Review Thread

Please use this thread to discuss any preshow meetups, show reviews, setlists, debauchery with farm animals, and anything else related to the St. Louis show.

Thanks,
    VA
    Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 03-18-2008, 01:05 PM.
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • adamhlava
    Groupie
    • Sep 2005

Tickets on sale Saturday Sep. 15 at 10:00AM. $47, $77, & $147

Comment

• adamhlava
      Groupie
      • Sep 2005

So, what's there to do in St. Louis before the show?

Comment

• diamondD
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

If you have time, you gotta go up in the Arch. It's downtown. Also the Budweiser brewery tour is always cool .

Pleeeeenty of stuff to do in St Louis. Looking to make it my 2nd show come 10am this morning!
        Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• adamhlava
          Groupie
          • Sep 2005

Got my tickets this morning! The countdown begins.

Comment

• lokmar
            Full On Cocktard
            • Aug 2007

I've got 2 extra floor tickets in sec A if anyones interested. Selling for what I paid for them from Ticketmaster

Comment

• adamhlava
              Groupie
              • Sep 2005

Looks like I'm making a day of my trip to St. Louis with my son. We're getting tickets to see the Rams/Browns game at noon (shut up, I grew up in Cleveland). Wondering what to do with my 11 year-old from 3:00 to 6:00 besides grab something to eat. Union Station, the Arch, maybe. Really don't know, but it's a trip we'll both remember for years to come. My son thinks I'm such a cool dad.

Comment

• madraoul
                Foot Soldier
                • Feb 2004

Don't apologize for Cleveland. I lived there for 9 years before I finally came home. Cleveland truly rocks.

Until I hear different, my seventeen year old and myself will do our usual Scottrade pre-concert ritual of going to Landry's seafood and loading up on oysters (with maybe a couple of Long Island Iced Teas for dear old dad) before strolling over to the venue.

There is a Hard Rock there, but I don't know if you crazy mothers would be happy sitting outside drinking beer while comtemplating the state of the rock world in a corporate, sub par, pseudo-rock environment.

***WARNING***St. Louis is a big Hagar town (don't ask me why.) Bring earplugs for the youngsters. They may be irreparably scarred before they even see the Mighty Van Halen.***WARNING***

Comment

• jsadl
                  Groupie
                  • Jan 2004

You're right about the Sammy Town thing. I makes me sick. Kshe 95's web site has a poll on whether or not VH will finish their tour. Yes, No or Sammy Rocks. Can you guess which one is winning the vote?

By the way I have 2 extra tickets for Section 103 Row K. Just looking for face value if anyone is interested.

Comment

• madraoul
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by jsadl
                    You're right about the Sammy Town thing. I makes me sick. Kshe 95's web site has a poll on whether or not VH will finish their tour. Yes, No or Sammy Rocks. Can you guess which one is winning the vote?
                    K-She 95 is a tragic story. Once a nationally known icon, the pig has turned to shit. Ironic really. I'm not letting it spoil this night. Rock on St. Louis. You may be totally focused on banal Hagar lyrics, but I will be the first to call you a liar if the familiar strums of the guitar and the subtle rantings of "the real deal" doesn't at least get your toes a'tapping a bit.

Comment

• Jano
                      Commando
                      • Feb 2004

just got my ticket this morning,i'm coming from OKC!!!
                      i hope to have few beer with some of the members before the show!!
                      little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
                      http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• adamhlava
                        Groupie
                        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by jsadl
                        Looks like the truth is finally coming out. Finishing the tour is now on top.

Comment

• VAiN
                          Use my hand, I won't look
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Any know how the layout of the seats work in St.Louis? For example, sect 110 - would row H or EE be closer to the stage?
                          Originally posted by wiseguy
                          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VAiN
                            Use my hand, I won't look
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Got my tix! I'm sect 110, row H! See you all there! Where's the pre-show??
                            Originally posted by wiseguy
                            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• diamondD
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

I'm there for this one for my 2nd stop of the tour, but the only shows I've seen in St Louis were at the amphitheater. Not familiar with the layout downtown.
                              Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

Working...