X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

The Official San Diego 11/25 Meetup/Review Thread

Please use this thread to discuss any preshow meetups, show reviews, setlists, debauchery with farm animals, and anything else related to the San Diego show.

Thanks,
    VA
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Bump...

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Sticky, T minus one week....

Guess there's no one in San Diego....

Comment

• naturochem
        Head Fluffer
        • May 2004

Pussies...
        CVH LIVE (OAK/SF) '78, '79(X2), '80(X2) +MOR, '81(X3), '82, USFest '83, '84 & 2007!

http://www.hellsangelsmcoakland.com/...Support-V2.jpg

"God rest the souls of that poor family... and pussy's half price for the next 15 minutes." Al Swearengen

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

I'm going. Don't know where my seat is yet, but that matters not. I won't be using it.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
            I'm going. Don't know where my seat is yet, but that matters not. I won't be using it.
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Section T, row 34. Not great seats, but inside the arena. Anyone else seeing the SD show?
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

All the So Cals must have shot their load for the L.A. shows.

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Apr 2005

E-24 ... 8 hrs to go.

Comment

• python3
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Apr 2004

D20...7 Hrs.

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Getting close. Heading out in 15 minutes to start the pre-show festivities. I'll be back tonight & post any pics or videos I can get.

ROTH ON!!!!

Damn I'm excited.

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Fucking awesome show! Way better than I had hoped for. YouTube does not do justice to these shows. Incredible. Wolf held his own, Alex was a maniac, Eddie was spot on and Dave was Dave...top notch all around. Well worth every penny.

Comment

• VAN HLN CA
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Apr 2005

This WAS the Party!

LA was perfection but not spontaneous.

San Diego got Old School and blew the place up, rude, lewd, loud and proud.

Dave busted loose the most of the tour and it was like Old Times.

Comment

• Onofrio
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Feb 2004

Top notch, start to finish. This is my fourth show of the tour (both Chicagos and LA) and this was the best of the four. Eddie was unbelievable! I have all the boots from this tour and this had to be his best solo-it was tight, but spontaneous, just what you expect (or hope for) from Eddie Fuckin' Van Halen. And Diamond was incredible, bringing everything thats been missing from Van Halen for way too long-the high kicks, the cocky looks into the camera, the fucking up the words (for real!) ,the smarmy pick up lines to girls in the front row-The Greatest Frontman in the history of the game. My mind was roasted, as promised.

Comment

• eddyrox
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                              Getting close. Heading out in 15 minutes to start the pre-show festivities. I'll be back tonight & post any pics or videos I can get.

ROTH ON!!!!

Damn I'm excited.
                              I was on the floor in section GGG, and some chick slipped and got carted out on a gurney right after the Ky Marley set. AND Tiger Woods was sitting in the sound engineer area - COOL! Any pics from the show?
                              thanks!
                              mike.

Comment

Working...