X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stryker75
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jan 2007

Coming home from Iraq to the party of a lifetime

Well when the summer tour was going to happen I was stoked. Then I got extended to stay in Baghdad another 3 months. I was so pissed I was going to miss the tour. Then it was pushed back. That's some luck for me. I just got my Seattle tickets through a private vendor. They were not cheap but I have two good seats. This is a dream come true and a perfect end to the worst 15 months of my life. This will be a night to remember. Thank you Roth Army for keeping me up to date while I serve over here.

Thank you from the 3rd Stryker Brigade
    Last edited by Stryker75; 08-27-2007, 02:35 PM.
  • ddirvine
    Roadie
    • Apr 2005

Have a great time dude!!!!

Comment

• AJW
      Head Fluffer
      • Jun 2004

Re: Coming home from Iraq to the party of a lifetime

Originally posted by Stryker75
      Well when the summer tour was going to happen I was stoked. Then I got extended to stay in Baghdad another 3 months. I was so pissed I was going to miss the tour. Then it was pushed back. That's some luck for me. I just got my Seattle tickets through a private vendor. They were not cheap but I have two good seats. This is a dream come true and a perfect end to the worst 15 months of my life. This will be a night to remember. Thank you Roth Army for keeping me up to date while I serve over here.

Welcome back if you are home!!! I feel for you. My nephew was sent to Iraq back in January and came home for a two week stay in June. His tour of duty is supposed to end sometime in April of '08. That's unless they tell him he has to stay for a second tour of duty. Are things getting any better over there? Anyway, welcome back Stryker and enjoy the Halen show in the Pacific Northwest.
      Last edited by AJW; 08-27-2007, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• Hyman Roth
        Veteran
        • Nov 2006

No, Stryker75, thank YOU for serving your country with honor. All politics aside, y'all are some brave mofo's and you have my utmost respect.

When are you coming home? And that's pretty cool that you are posting from Iraq.
        Trollidillo-T

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

:bottle:

Bottoms up Stryker ... enjoy the show.

and thanks.

Comment

• TVGUY
            Head Fluffer
            • Feb 2007

Thank you for your service bro!! You deserve a kick ass show upon your return.. And I think you'll get just that.
            Three time witness to the comeback of the MIGHTY VAN HALEN. And then they faded back into obscurity.

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
              Commando
              • Apr 2006

No better country then the USA!! Thank you and your brigade for serving our country, so the rest of us can go about our daily lives, which pretty much consists of fucking off. LOL Thank You and welcome back!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Congratulations! Glad your out of that shithole in the desert. I left there almost 2 years ago myself. I'd give you a beer, but my fiancee would beat the shit out of me. Oh well, that's the price you pay for poon-tang.

Comment

• Pasadena Bunnie
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jul 2006

Wishing you a SAFE return for the "Van Halen Party" Seattle wants to celebrate with YOU!

May the rest of your brigade make it home SAFELY and know we are thinking and praying for you all 24/7.

You are the Pride of the USA - Thank YOU.

Welcome Home and ROTH ON!!!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

thank stryker, and enjoy the show!!
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• VAiN
                      Use my hand, I won't look
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I can't think of a better welcome home present.. welcome back!!
                      Originally posted by wiseguy
                      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• chi-town324
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Feb 2007

welcome home my brother...and thank you for your service. !

Comment

• Antman
                          Commando
                          • Jan 2004

Hope your home and hope all your boys come home soon. Enjoy the show and thank you.
                          When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hyman Roth
                            No, Stryker75, thank YOU for serving your country with honor. All politics aside, y'all are some brave mofo's and you have my utmost respect.
                            What he said. Couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks and congratulations. Enjoy the show!
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• VanHalener
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Here's to you and to nothing standing in your way, brother!

~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

Working...