• Show
Clear All
  • kentuckyklira
    Veteran
    • Sep 2004

When a friend turns into a rascist!

It´s not often that I´ve been serious here,

but,

I was out with two very good friends tonight. One of these is a Muslim. You wouldn´t notice, he drinks alcohol, his wife wears sexy clothing, etc..

So we meet this Polish friend who´s obviously in an anti-Muslim, pro anything remotely related to Polish Catholicism mood. Once, in between his rants, I remind him that my friend is a Muslim, this Polish guy says,

"you´re not a real Muslim, you don´t behave like one, and you don´t LOOK like one."

It only got worse from there. The two guys I originally left home with, one Muslim (obviously) and the other a Catholic, just like the Polish guy, don´t ever want to meet with the Polish guy again.

I´m really not sure what to do,

tell the Polish guy that he´s an asshole and our friendship´s over, or try to reach him when he´s sober and advise him to think about his views if he wants to stay friends with all of us!

P.S. We´re not gay, it´s all about a few casual beers after work/rehearsals.
    http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

I would deffy confront him when he's sober and be like, "wtf dude"
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• kentuckyklira
      Veteran
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
      I would deffy confront him when he's sober and be like, "wtf dude"
      Well, it wasn´t his first anti-Muslim rant. But it certainly was the first in the presence of a Muslim he had to know was friend of mine!

That´s why I´m not putting this away lightly. I mean, I am as non-religious as can be, but till the Polish Catholic started spewing his hatred, we were all as cool as half a dozen beers per person could have made us!
      http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

I can see posting one's opinion about religion/race on the net lol (obviously).

But your friend was being a dick.

Period.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
          Well, it wasn´t his first anti-Muslim rant. But it certainly was the first in the presence of a Muslim he had to know was friend of mine!

That´s why I´m not putting this away lightly. I mean, I am as non-religious as can be, but till the Polish Catholic started spewing his hatred, we were all as cool as half a dozen beers per person could have made us!
          Yeah, it's usually the other way around for the Polish back home in Jackson, MI; so many fuckin polish jokes, it drove me nuts. I don't really have any hatred for muslims, just the ones with long beards firing a rocket at the ordnance compound in Al-Asad or firing a kalishnikov at me and my fellow Marines. Other than that it's all good.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Sounds like "Your Racist Friend" track from They Might Be Giants... BTW, I'm not saying take advice from those song lyrics.

I hope all works out for you, Kentuck.
            sigpic

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

A Muslim, a Polack & kentuckyklira walk into a bar....
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Hardrock69

Period.
                I agree...

Everybody's allowed to their own opinion but we don't HAVE TO listen to it... and certainly not right and left, ruining patries etc...
                It is more than just being impolite, it is clear provocation to start a conversation that will obviously end up hurting someone's feelings...

Either your friend was way too remember anything or he totaly did it on purpose to piss them off... disrespecting you (their friend) at the same time (?)

Ask him :confused:
                http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                Originally posted by Nitro Express
                ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                Originally posted by VanHalener
                ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                Originally posted by FORD
                ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Hardrock69

Period.
                  I agree...

Everybody's allowed to their own opinion but we don't HAVE TO listen to it... and certainly not right and left, ruining patries etc...
                  It is more than just being impolite, it is clear provocation to start a conversation that will obviously end up hurting someone's feelings...

Either your friend was way too drunk to remember anything or he totaly did it on purpose to piss them off... disrespecting you (their friend) at the same time (?)

Ask him :confused:
                  http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                  Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                  Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                  [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                  http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                  Originally posted by VanHalener
                  ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                  Originally posted by FORD
                  ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Offer to re-invade his country....

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      Offer to re-invade his country....
                      best solution ever!
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                        best solution ever!
                        Or say: excuse me Mr. Asskickedtwicski

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Most Muslims are like most Mormons in Utah. They remain in their demanding faith because of social and family pressure but when away from peering eyes they break every rule in the book and enjoy the fruits of Satan's garden.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Europe is going to be full of Muslims regardless and the reason why is they have children and Europeans don't. They are outbreeding the natives.

So what is needed is to sell the Muslims on western ways and make that radicle shit out of style. If you bass the Muslims as a whole you just add fuel to the fire. What is needed is influence over their young people and bring them to our side.

Plus, some of those Persian and Arabian women are hot. I've seen some Iranian babes that are absolutely beautiful. We need to get rid of the old Islam and replace it with a liberal reformed Islam to where they have a big Rahmadahn celebration once a year and that's about it. No mosques with clerical indoctrination. No hate. Just a big party once a year with drinking and fucking. That's the new Islam.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Redballjets88
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

wow thats actually serious. when i read the thread name i thought your just had a friend that told you a really bad black joke.

yeah i would talk to him sober, and depending on his reaction go from there.
                              R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

Working...