X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

The Official Mohegan Sun 10/5 Meetup/Review Thread

Please use this thread to discuss any preshow meetups, show reviews, setlists, debauchery with farm animals, and anything else related to the Mohegan Sun show.

Thanks,
    VA
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Bump

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Stickied, T minus one week....

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I'll be there...

T-minus one week, indeed.

Grown men will cry.
        Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I'll be there...

Grown men will cry. But of course not me...
          Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
            I'll be there...

Grown men will cry. But of course not me...

You see what you started PA ???

I can't tease the guy, that might be me tomorrow night....

“You’re going to see some tears when they hit that stage,” said Modesto, California’s Matt Caramella as he waited for Van Halen with David Lee Roth to hit the stage for the first time since 1984 in Charlotte, North Carolina, last night. Sure enough, tears streamed down his face as the lights went down and Eddie Van Halen appeared on the darkened stage, shirtless and wearing faded green Army fatigue shorts and white sneakers, cranking out the first few riffs of the band’s reconstituted Kinks cover “You Really Got Me.”

Comment

• cMb
              Head Fluffer
              • Feb 2007

Some lower level seats are available for this show on ticketbastard... Section 23

Comment

• topjimmy1984
                Groupie
                • Apr 2005

Lets all meet at Jasper Whites Summer Shack, oit is on the second Floor, right down the line from Michael Jordans steak house. It has a huge seafood bar, lots of hi def TV's, and multiple brews/Taps.

Then down to the show, lets do a roll call, who is going to Mohegan Sun. 10,000 seats , sold out, I just saw Jimmy Buffet 3 weeks ago, not a bad seat in the house.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Sounds good to me...

Hopefully I can get to MS early...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Interesting they're playing a 10,000 seater....

Comment

• Deklon
                      Roadie
                      • Jul 2007

TopJimmy, I'll meet you there.

Comment

• topjimmy1984
                        Groupie
                        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                        Interesting they're playing a 10,000 seater....
                        Mohegan Sun can pay out at probally double what an arena that hold 18,ooo people. VH will be getting premium dollars for that show.

See you all at the Summer shack bar.

Comment

• cMb
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Feb 2007

Doods, I was just searching this show on Ticketbastard & they were offering sec 16, row K! Not too shabby! Of course, 5 minutes later, they were gone...

Anyway, I noticed this show kicks off at 8pm, a half-hour later than all the others. The Mohegan website has 'special guest' Kymani Marley listed, so for Dave to do his full set, this would have to go until 11:30-12. Is this going to be the first 'abbreviated set' of the tour?

This is also the smallest venue thus far & I noticed that none of the MS seating charts show the 'S' stage set-up. Is it possible this will be a 'abbreviated stage' as well? There was no 'All Access' for this show, so it seems pretty obvious this show will be kind of unique, even if it's not in a good way.

Any of you Connecticuters have any info on this venue?

I'll be there in my 'Hide Your Sheep' tour jersey. Hope we get the full show...Woot Woot!

Comment

• Fairwrning
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Nah man....Greensboro started at 8...Marley is done in 30 min and Halen is on by 9...pretty short intermission..be in your seat by 8:30..you will get the entire show..enjoy

Comment

• Chong Li
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jan 2004

Hiiiiiiyah!!!!

Woot, got my 2 tickets tonight!

Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              "Can't you hear Jamies cryin? Shes runnin with the Devil oh nooooo!!! oh no!

Comment

Working...