PDA

View Full Version : Michael Vick is an lieing sack of shit!

DLRISVH7884
08-29-2007, 02:50 AM
It's kind of funny how all the sudden Vick says he's found God, says how sorry he is and how wrong Dog fighting is!

Does this sound like someone that got their hand cought in the Cookie jar and trying to get sympathy from us reaglar Joes and the media? I think he is trying to back out of the heat just like OJ.

If he never got cought he'll still be training dogs to fight!, I remeber last year when he flipped the falcon fans off as he ran off the field.

What an class act!

I don't know what NFL team would want him starting or even backing up, since he'll be rusty from the long lay off.

If he ever does see an football feild again it will be up in the CFL!!

:mad:

scamper
08-30-2007, 08:55 AM
It is truly amazing how they see the light after the bust.

Jimmy Jingles
08-30-2007, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by DLRISVH7884
It's kind of funny how all the sudden Vick says he's found God, says how sorry he is and how wrong Dog fighting is!

Does this sound like someone that got their hand cought in the Cookie jar and trying to get sympathy from us reaglar Joes and the media? I think he is trying to back out of the heat just like OJ.

If he never got cought he'll still be training dogs to fight!, I remeber last year when he flipped the falcon fans off as he ran off the field.

What an class act!

I don't know what NFL team would want him starting or even backing up, since he'll be rusty from the long lay off.

If he ever does see an football feild again it will be up in the CFL!!

:mad:

Two words....

"Spell"

and

"Check"

ALinChainz
08-30-2007, 10:39 AM
Another thing dudes ...

We need to have a look down the list of threads to be sure we aren't duplicating.

This is the 3rd Vick thread I believe and we don't need it.

Smokey McPot
08-31-2007, 03:00 AM
Michael Vick is the greatest quarterback the NFL has ever seen. It's a sad day when whitey can take him out for just punishing a few dogs

Ellyllions
08-31-2007, 07:43 AM
His apology and "finding God" means nothing to me. He spoke in the 3rd person the entire speech meaning that he doesn't associate himself with the person that is being accused.

Besides, the way he and his crew killed those dogs is akin to what Jeffrey Dahmer was doing to animals as a child. Exploring death.

I don't care who he is, what color he is, what he says that bastard is a sadistic dangerous man. This case should be looked at more from the mentality of a person who could torture an animal to death and garner pleasure from it.

What if the kid who shot up VT had been found to be involved in killing animals this way?

DLRISVH7884
08-31-2007, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Smokey McPot
Michael Vick is the greatest quarterback the NFL has ever seen. It's a sad day when whitey can take him out for just punishing a few dogs

So, if you had to choose between Peyton Manning and Vick, you would choose Vick even though he can't pass in the pocket?

Originally posted by Ellyllions
His apology and "finding God" means nothing to me. He spoke in the 3rd person the entire speech meaning that he doesn't associate himself with the person that is being accused.

Besides, the way he and his crew killed those dogs is akin to what Jeffrey Dahmer was doing to animals as a child. Exploring death.

I don't care who he is, what color he is, what he says that bastard is a sadistic dangerous man. This case should be looked at more from the mentality of a person who could torture an animal to death and garner pleasure from it.

What if the kid who shot up VT had been found to be involved in killing animals this way?

It's kind of funny how all of these athletes and celebrities find God, say their sorry and feel guilty after getting caught and arrested.

If you talk to any criminal they will tell you how sorry they are, how they recently found God, how they wished they didn’t do whatever they did to get in prison.

In reality there sorry they got caught/found guilty, trying to get sympathy/people to feel sorry for them and try to get out of doing the time or paying the fine.

Don’t you think if they got their slate whipped clean and got let back out on the streets, they wouldn’t do it all again if they knew they could get away with it and won’t get caught?

Viking
08-31-2007, 09:38 PM
Notice how they never 'find Jesus' before they commit a horrendous fuck-up. Nor do they 'find Jesus' while they commit a horrendous fuck-up. They conveniently 'find Jesus' as soon as they get cold busted for a horrendous fuck-up.

Michael Vick is a horrendous fuck-up, and ought to be fed to a bunch of 400-pound white supremacist skinheads in some Supermax for about ten years. Let him come out feeling like one of those dogs he drowned. Fucking animal was worse than the pit bulls he threw in the ring. They didn't have a choice - he did.

Antman
08-31-2007, 10:04 PM
It's amazing how now Vick is "sorry" and he wants forgiveness and he knows what he did was wrong. Then why the fuck did yoy do it in the first place? I would have more respect for someone like him or Giambi ior any athlete, or public figureor anyone for that matter if they came out on their own and admitted they were funding dogfighting or using steroids, or doing something wrong or illegal BEFORE they get caught. But that will never happen. Only when they're caught does their tune change. It's like a convicted killer who "finds God" while on death row. Maybe if he found God before his murder spree, he wouldn't be on death row wating my tax dollars.

DLRISVH7884
09-01-2007, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by Viking
Michael Vick is a horrendous fuck-up, and ought to be fed to a bunch of 400-pound white supremacist skinheads in some Supermax for about ten years. Let him come out feeling like one of those dogs he drowned. Fucking animal was worse than the pit bulls he threw in the ring. They didn't have a choice - he did.

How about get the dogs his trained to fight and some other dogs for that matter, lock Vick in the cell with the dogs, let the dogs tear him limb to limb and rip him apart!

I'm a form believer of an (eye for an eye).

If you do harm to someone, the same exact thing you do to them should be done to you!

I'll think it would make a few people think twice.

ALinChainz
09-26-2007, 02:52 PM
Obviously lying about finding God as well.

==================================================

Falcons QB Vick tests positive for marijuana; judge imposes tighter restrictions on freedom

By KRISTEN GELINEAU, Associated Press Writer

September 26, 2007

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) -- A federal judge placed tighter restrictions on Michael Vick on Wednesday after the Atlanta Falcons quarterback tested positive for marijuana.

Because of the result, U.S. District Judge Henry Hudson placed special conditions on Vick's release, including restricting him to his home between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. with electronic monitoring and ordering him to submit to random drug testing.

The urine sample was submitted Sept. 13, according to a document by a federal probation officer that was filed in U.S. District Court on Wednesday.

Vick, who has admitted bankrolling a dogfighting operation on property he owns in Surry County in his written federal plea, is scheduled for sentencing Dec. 10. He faces up to five years in prison.

On Tuesday, Vick also was indicted on state charges of beating or killing or causing dogs to fight other dogs and engaging in or promoting dogfighting. Each felony is punishable by up to five years in prison.

The 27-year-old former Virginia Tech star was placed under pretrial release supervision by U.S. Magistrate Dennis Dohnal in July. The restrictions included refraining from use or unlawful possession of narcotic drugs or other controlled substances.

The random drug testing ordered Wednesday could include urine testing, the wearing of a sweat patch, a remote alcohol testing system or any form of prohibited substance screening or testing.

Hudson's order also requires Vick to participate in inpatient or outpatient substance therapy and mental health counseling, if the pretrial services officer or supervising officer deem it appropriate. Vick must pay for the treatment.

Vick's attorney, Billy Martin, did not immediately respond to an e-mail seeking comment.

In January, Vick was cleared by police of any wrongdoing after his water bottle was seized by security at Miami International Airport. Police said it smelled of marijuana and had a hidden compartment that contained a "small amount of dark particulate."

Lab tests found no evidence of drugs, and Vick explained that he used the secret compartment to carry jewelry.

The federal dogfighting case began in late April when authorities conducting a drug investigation of Vick's cousin raided the property and seized dozens of dogs, most of them pit bulls, and equipment commonly associated with dogfighting.

Six weeks later, when the local investigation seemed to be dragging and a local search warrant was allowed to expire, federal agents arrived with their own warrants and started digging up dog carcasses buried days before the first raid.

Vick has admitted helping kill six to eight dogs, among other things. His three co-defendants also have pleaded guilty. One of them, Quanis Phillips, failed a drug test and was ordered jailed after his plea.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-vick-marijuana&prov=ap&type=lgns

TAKIN WHISKEY
09-26-2007, 06:08 PM
He just keeps digging that hole. I say that just cost him a couple of years when the sentencing takes place. If the judge was going to let him off on 3 years before, he's sure to get 5 now. Minimum. And that's not to say what happens with the state.

BITEYOASS
09-27-2007, 12:48 PM
It's common knowledge where I'm originally from, that anyone facing a sentence or up for parole tries to pull this "I found Jesus!" BS for the sole purpose of avoiding or leaving prison. When time and time again, the SOB goes out and commits another crime.

thome
09-27-2007, 01:23 PM
Just saw while skimming the Sports pages he tested Positive for Mary Jane.

Can't seem to figure it out, oh well, 10 mil in the bank and a high school diploma.

I guess I chose the wrong career.:eek: