Damn. Mike is getting seriouse with the sauce!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Damn. Mike is getting seriouse with the sauce!

Bass Player has a seriousely updated website and sauce gallore to sell us. He's going to be on the Foodnetwork next. Looks like someone is already missing that big VH paycheck.

No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

Maybe he thinks he can make the big dollars like Sam did from his tequilla.

And besdies, it not like he has anything else to do
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• VanHalener
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Has any one tried Bass Players recipe? I might have to order a few bottles if I can get a good review or two.
      My old man would dump the hot sauce on his tacos when I was a kid, so I wanted to be able to handle the heat like dear old dad and dumped it on mine. I like it HOT, not that whimpy mild junk. Give me the volcano hot sauce. BURN ME MIKEY, BURN MY FACE OFF.
      Last edited by VanHalener; 08-30-2007, 11:12 AM.
      ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Redballjets88
        Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by vanhalener
        Has any one tried Bass Players recipe? I might have to order a few bottles if I can get a good review or two.
        My old man would dump the hot sauce on his tacos when I was a kid, so I wanted to be able to handle the heat like dear old dad and dumped it on mine. I like it HOT, not that cowardly mild junk. Give me the volcano hot sauce. BURN ME MIKEY, BURN MY FACE OFF.
        im with ya man, if im eating spicy food i like to start sweating
        R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Hyman Roth
          Veteran
          • Nov 2006

I kinda feel like making an order because I feel sorry for the guy. He did after all get screwed out of quite a paycheck; but that is neither here nor there.

I'm not really a huge fan of hot sauce...does he have, like, "Mad Anthony's Regular Ole BBQ Sauce" for ribs or something? I must admit, I never paid that much attention.

EDIT:

Anybody ever try this stuff?

I might want to taste it first before I buy it - its $25.00 + shipping (which I am sure is a profit-driven sum as well). That's a little more than I like to pay for BBQ sauce - I get a bottle of whatever for 1.99 at the Hairy Peeter and it lasts half the summer! I could always buy the shot glass for the low, low price of $39.99.
          Last edited by Hyman Roth; 08-30-2007, 11:24 AM.
          Trollidillo-T

Comment

• BITEYOASS
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Well Mike uses Habeneros in his hot sauce, so I'll give him props for that. To me he had two choices here, either be around the lying dutchmen for a few months or have fun in the baja sun with spambo.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

The dude is seriouse about his sauce. He fly's peppers in from the Carribean special just to make the stuff. I already made my order. From what I hear it's top quality shit.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• lonnieg5
                Roadie
                • Jul 2005

Hey let's all get one of these and wear them to the VH show!

Comment

• lonnieg5
                  Roadie
                  • Jul 2005

Okay, before someone with no sense of humor drops by and nails me; I'm joking!

Comment

Working...