X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

Owned FUKK!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zodE_-5WTK4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zodE_-5WTK4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
  • Antman
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

That's gonna leave a mark.
    When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Served him right.

If only each and every gun on earth could have done the same since the invention of powder...
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Rat Salade
        Groupie
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
        Served him right.

If only each and every gun on earth could have done the same since the invention of powder...

my carry piece.
        Last edited by Rat Salade; 08-31-2007, 07:05 PM.
        "It seems like 40 days and 40 nights since someone used my first name, including you."

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Bwahahahahah !!!!!

Nice shot .
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Rat Salade

my carry piece.
            Sorry.

I meant if all guns had done that right from the start... maybe wars would have been just wrestling.
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Rat Salade

my carry piece.
              Here's mine

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Rat Salade
                Groupie
                • Aug 2007

nice!!!! the thing i love about my HK, LEM trigger system
                "It seems like 40 days and 40 nights since someone used my first name, including you."

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

I just heard about this,,,

Ed died August 2008.

Ed Freeman

You're a 19 year old kid. You're critically wounded, and dying in
                  the jungle in the Ia Drang Valley , 11-14-1965, LZ X-ray, Vietnam . Your
                  infantry unit is outnumbered 8 - 1, and the enemy fire is so intense, from
                  100 or 200 yards away, that your own Infantry Commander has ordered the
                  MediVac helicopters to stop coming in.

You're lying there, listening to the enemy machine guns, and you
                  know you're not getting out. Your family is 1/2 way around the world, 12,000
                  miles away, and you'll never see them again. As the world starts to fade in
                  and out, you know this is the day.

Then, over the machine gun noise, you faintly hear that sound of a
                  helicopter, and you look up to see an un-armed Huey, but it doesn't seem
                  real, because no Medi-Vac markings are on it.

Ed Freeman is coming for you. He's not Medi-Vac, so it's not his
                  job, but he's flying his Huey down into the machine gun fire, after the
                  Medi-Vacs were ordered not to come.

He's coming anyway.

And he drops it in, and sits there in the machine gun fire, as they
                  load 2 or 3 of you on board. Then he flies you up and out through the
                  gunfire, to the Doctors and Nurses. And, he kept coming back.... 13 more
                  times..... And took about 30 of you and your buddies out, who would never
                  have gotten out.

Medal of Honor Recipient , Ed Freeman , died at the
                  age of 80, in Boise , ID ......May God rest his soul.....

I knew some Vets who knew this dude....

Ed Freeman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

The above is the same scenario my uncle won a Bronze Star for in Vietnam.

He was a chopper pilot, and he rescued a bunch of soldiers who were under heavy enemy fire.

Comment

• thome
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Mar 2005

I have listened to stories first hand, from some VN Vets, and I can say without too much embelishment....you can see thru to situations ..where many men denied thier superiors awarding them citations...

I know this sounds wierd, but I can say that there should have been many silver stars and bronze stars awarded everyday, and I do mean daily, for some of the truly selfless acts performed.

They know what was going down and the ones around they owe thier lives to know what went down no need for alerting the COC.

I am sure similar things have happened in Iraq and Afganistan.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2007

You would be surprised at how many awards get upgraded decades later...my own father being a recipient of one. (not MOH, but upgrade).

It goes both ways though, and anyone who has ever been in can tell you there are some who received awards that aren't as deserved as some who get lesser awards. It depends on your chain, and in some cases your rank.

Comment

Working...