PDA

View Full Version : Marshall ATV Valvestate Combos

Eddie's Booze
09-02-2007, 06:36 AM
Recently I have been geting back into playing the guitar in a big way. So naturally I have been looking at a bunch of guitars and Amps etc.

So I go down to my local guitar shop to try out a couple of guitars I liked.

The guys there plugged the guitars I was trying out in one of the ATV Valvestate combos.

Let me tell you....they are GREAT amps. They sound good. The one I was using had 3 channels and they are pretty reasonably priced.

In fact I was in the guitar shop yesterday and someone there was trying out a Line 6 Spider 3 combo.

Those Line 6 Amps are fucking Horrible. Very cheaply made. The Speakers in them are very low quality......avoid them at all costs.

:)

Nitro Express
09-03-2007, 02:58 AM
Marshall always built a good chassis and box. I had a little Lead 12 that was built like a tank and even had a Celesian speak. I wish I still had it!

Marshall always understood build quality and most of these high tech companies like Line 6 don't. I've actually broken circuit boards by pulling out the guitar cable from the input plug on some of that shit. That won't happen on a Marshall product.

indeedido
09-05-2007, 10:18 AM
I was at a guitar center a few weeks ago. I heard, amongst all the bullshit, someone jamming that sounded good. I looked over at the amp and was surprised he was jamming through a Marshall ATV combo. Sounded good.