Scary thought about General Hina.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thefive

Scary thought about General Hina.

(With all his posts bashing Dave and saying he likes Dave at the same time and then he loves Sammy and then he doesn't answer my thread about why he like Sambo) Keep all this in mind when you read my next couple of sentences.

Just imagine if you were an Army Ranger ( special forces ) and you had General Hina watching your back. General Hina was your partner when you are in the jungles of Vietnam.

Scary thought huh?
  • BlimpyCHIMP™
    Banned
    • May 2004

VIETNAM WAS MORE THAN BEFORE YOU WERE BORN SO BIG DEAL

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by BlimpyCHIMP™
      So what are you trying to say?

I smell a sheep here guys.

Comment

• thefive

Yep pretty scary.

Comment

• thefive

So what are you trying to say blimpy sheep?

Comment

• Foozwah
            Roadie
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BlimpyCHIMP™
            Translator required at table six...

Comment

• thefive

Hmmm nobody saw this thread. Oh well.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

I seen it. Im still thinking of a reply...believe it or not. Im thinking there are scarier things about General Herpes...

BTW, friends of mine...and you know who you are...Lumbergh, Five, Natra, Roth and Roll, Phoenix, Panamark, Ashcroft....etc...Im sorry if I missed a bunch. Oh shit and Pete! Hey Pete...Give a shout out to Mr GrumpyAss. (He's not a Dave fan, but still a very cool dude.)
                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

and Elvis, Ally_Kat, Piranah and even you spermbath. But not LSD or General Herpes. keep an eye on BlimpyCHIMP™'s hands. He may tend to wonder...
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• thefive

Hey Grumpyass
                    Giving you a shout out.

Hey Big Troubles did he introduce himself or herself in the new members forum???

Comment

• pete
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Grumpyass!!

Why your ass so grumpy?

I got to words

FI - BER

LOL

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by thefive
                        Hey Grumpyass
                        Giving you a shout out.

Hey Big Troubles did he introduce himself or herself in the new members forum???
                        he will. navigation. (himself)

Comment

• Jano
                          Commando
                          • Feb 2004

somebody let me know the meeting of blumpy's thought because i don't get it !
                          About general vagina.....what can i say, scary goofy looking Spammy lover!!!!
                          little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
                          http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Jano
                            somebody let me know the meeting of blumpy's thought because i don't get it !
                            About general vagina.....what can i say, scary goofy looking Spammy lover!!!!
                            Im thinking that "BlimpyChimp" is gonna be that slow kid in the class. Ya know? Tease every once in awhile. Steal his lunch. Push him down. That sort of thing. I dont think he's had a single coherent thought yet. But what I like about him is that he tries.

Comment

Working...