X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve Savicki
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Does George Bush own all of us,

because only Congress and the people can do something?

While everyone's pointing fingers, he continues to fu©k up the planet.

While we're arguing in The Front Line, he's dining a fancy dinner with drinks right now.*

He owns the U.S. because the U.S. "voted" for him. Reminds me of Cathedral. How he was so die hard about Bush winning '04. And now look at his avatar: http://rotharmy.com/forums/member.ph...nfo&userid=389 .

Something about a tax break only if you make the six digit figure income. Yep, Bush owned those that voted for him.

I'm not changing political parties here, just reflecting on today's radio hearing.

Oh, and regarding * - that part was PMed to me by a soldier here. You'll know who you are.
    sigpic
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
    because only Congress and the people can do something?

While everyone's pointing fingers, he continues to fu©k up the planet.

While we're arguing in The Front Line, he's dining a fancy dinner with drinks right now.*

He owns the U.S. because the U.S. "voted" for him. Reminds me of Cathedral. How he was so die hard about Bush winning '04. And now look at his avatar: http://rotharmy.com/forums/member.ph...nfo&userid=389 .

Something about a tax break only if you make the six digit figure income. Yep, Bush owned those that voted for him.

I'm not changing political parties here, just reflecting on today's radio hearing.

Oh, and regarding * - that part was PMed to me by a soldier here. You'll know who you are.
    I voted for this prick twice and have taken a lot of shit for it.
    I thought if we got Sadaam , we would leave soon after.
    A lot of people I know who still agree it was the right decision
    to invade now think it is time for our troops to come home.
    I think Sadaam had WMDs, and even if he wasn't directly involved
    in 9-11 he supported terrorism and was as big a threat as Bin laden.
    There is evidence he was paying the families of suicide bombers if they were successful.
    I would have never voted for Gore , just a few years ago him and his bitch were trying to censor free speech.
    Same for Kerry , he threw his fellow Viet Nam vets under the bus for doing the same thing he did, follow orders .
    I really can't beleive he tried to give illegals amnesty.[Bush]
    It is obvious to me he is lining his and his cronies pockets at the expence of America.
    I don't beleive he had anything to do with 9-11 just because if he did someone somewhere would have squealed by now.
    As I have stated before until we shit can the current two party system and elect some independant leader we will be in the same boat.
    We need a person who will actually think for themselves , not just what thier political party says.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• scamper
      Commando
      • May 2005

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      As I have stated before until we shit can the current two party system and elect some independant leader we will be in the same boat.
      We need a person who will actually think for themselves , not just what thier political party says.
      I agree with this, because Bush didn't get elected so much as nobody wanted his opponents in office.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Bush didn't get elected at all.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Bush is subject to the same laws as anyone else. He has violated the law and has had his ass routinely covered for by the shill congress for the past seven years - that's the only reason why he's been able to get away with violating civil liberties...

Comment

• Steve Savicki
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Bush didn't get elected at all.
            Someone is owning illegally then?
            sigpic

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

George W. Bush is a puppet for the people who basically run North Americia and Europe. The big global bankers and business leaders. You are either in the circle or outside of it. Ever wonder why a CEO gets hired, does a shitty job and gets millions when they get fired and then they get another high paying top management position? They are in the circle of influence.

It's not about building anything and it's certainly not about improving the average life. It's about making money off the system as it's destroyed. The end result is an empovershed majority and a very rich minority.

Bush and his UN buddies would love to wipe out 80% of the world's population anyways. Some evil stuff going on behind the scenes right now. These people want war to enricch themselves and accomplish their world goals. If millions get killed. That's a goal.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                Ever wonder why a CEO gets hired, does a shitty job and gets millions when they get fired and then they get another high paying top management position? They are in the circle of influence.
                Sounds like the politics of sports coaches. I wonder if they support the Bush administration as well.
                sigpic

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

The Bush Administration is breaking national and international laws left and right. They have even passed a law keeping them from being tried for war crimes because those assholes know they are guilty of breaking the Geneva Convention.

It's Hitler type shit going on. We invade a country over lies. The same with Nazi Germany's invasion of Poland. A crisis is used to empower the Administrative branch. Hitler did the same.

Now they need a real pooch screw crisis to panic the masses. Hey, let's bomb the fuck out of Iran and piss off all the terrorists. We have the Patriot ACT and the Dept. of Homeland Securitty, not to mention the new Urban Fighting Division of the Marines.

I don't trust the fucks and most the politicians in Washington are all horses bought by the same owner. They win the race no matter what horse wins. Our political system is rigged.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
                    Sounds like the politics of sports coaches. I wonder if they support the Bush administration as well.
                    They made the Bush Administration. Look at where George W. Bush comes from. Snob schools that recruit new members to the global elite through Skull and Bones. Let the kid speak with daddy at the Bohemian Club to gain confidence of potential backers. Make sure there are plent of CFR members around the kid to get the globalist agenda rolling.

Bush is fucking owned. If he tried to break away or warn us he would end up like JFK. JFK warned us about the secret societies infiltrating US politics and they fucking killed him and covered up the evidence.

Europe and the US has been ran by the same people for the last 50 years and they have more power now than ever. They want to destroy the US Constitution and the United States and put North America under the North American Union.

The Shogun families in Japan knew what was going on when they were invited to join. The Chinese know the score. Putin in Russia see's Europe and North America as an enemy for good reason. Hell, even Hugo Chavez wants the globalists out of South America because they will only steal the oil and other resources. He want Royal Dutch Shell and BP the hell out of there.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I voted for this prick twice and have taken a lot of shit for it.
                      I thought if we got Sadaam , we would leave soon after.
                      A lot of people I know who still agree it was the right decision
                      to invade now think it is time for our troops to come home.
                      I think Sadaam had WMDs, and even if he wasn't directly involved
                      in 9-11 he supported terrorism and was as big a threat as Bin laden.
                      There is evidence he was paying the families of suicide bombers if they were successful.
                      I would have never voted for Gore , just a few years ago him and his bitch were trying to censor free speech.
                      Same for Kerry , he threw his fellow Viet Nam vets under the bus for doing the same thing he did, follow orders .
                      I really can't beleive he tried to give illegals amnesty.[Bush]
                      It is obvious to me he is lining his and his cronies pockets at the expence of America.
                      I don't beleive he had anything to do with 9-11 just because if he did someone somewhere would have squealed by now.
                      Two terms of Bush during a war has exposed the global elite agenda. These are some very powerful bankers, royals, academics, and political leaders. Henry Kissinger and David Rockefeller have been in the game since the 1950's. Most of the deals are done in private within private clubs most people can't belong to.

In fact Bono ran into how things run by accident. Bono was going around to the G7 leaders trying to get debt relief for the third world. While in Washington DC, Bono said many of the politicians liked the idea but said they couldn't do anything and suggessted Bono contact David Rockefeller through the Council of Foriegn Relations. Bono got his time with Mr. Rockefeller and walked away with the oppinion of he just met the king of the Unitied States.

When you are the kingpin of the group that controls the largest banks, the federal reserve, and who runs for president, you are king. Mr. Rockefeller is a private man and very unassuming, he usually sends he second in command Henry Kissinger out to do his public work for him.

In Europe it's the Rothchild family. The old money grabbed power again.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

wow...um, that's one theory...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

These people have pretty much ran things for 50 years. They are arrogant and full of themselves because they could get 110 of the most influential people from Europe and North Amercia in meetings that the press never knew about.

They controlled the media until the internet. They tried to control the net by getting rid of net nuetrality. It didn't work.

Now these people and their agenda is being expossed. The problem is much damage has been done. The dollar is pretty much gone. The economic damage to the US is extensive and will take decades to fix. These people may use that and the desperation of the average people to grab more power. We are a pretty stupid society right now and increadably passive. We are letting the global elite walk all over us and they are dancing.

If enough people stand up to them, they lose their power base. Their best asset is secrecy.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
                            wow...um, that's one theory...
                            Google Bilderberg, Bohemian Club, Skull and Bones, Trilateral Commission, and Council on Foriegn Relations. All these groups are interelated and/or shootoffs of one another. Skull and Bones is an elite college fraternity and the Bohemian Club is a Gentleman's club that's almost 150 years old. Both base their structure and rituals on old high degree masonic groups in Germany. The Nazi SS also was based on these old German masonic groups.

The Bilderberg Group was organized in the Bilderberg hotel in Holland in 1954. It's agenda was to take away the global dominance of the US and put both Europe and North America under the same political control. This is where the modern globalist agenda started. It's responsible for the European Union, the Euro, NAFTA, and is now trying to get the North American Union and Amero in place.

The Trilateral Commission was started by David Rockefeller when the leading families in Japan refused to join Bilderberg. The Trilateral Commission tries to recruit new countries to the group. They have a deep focus on China right now. Putin and Chavez have told them to go to hell.

The Council of Foriegn Relations is a global think tank started by David Rockefeller. It basically promotes globalism and sets global policy in motion. It's upper levels are also a secret society that runs the United Nations.

The key to all above is Global everything. Global money, global laws, global businesses.

It's global facism and there are even genocide plans to rid the earth of undesirable people (80% of the world's population). This will be done through war (The globalists don't like Muslims or certain types of Jews) and cancer, misscariages, and disease promoted with vaccines, food additives, and water contamination.

Basically the UN will show up to give aid but it will kill off the population instead. Some people may be spared if slave labor is needed.

This is all global Nazi stuff going on and it's been planned and organized for a half century. Now they are implementing the plan more than ever.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              Google Bilderberg, Bohemian Club, Skull and Bones, Trilateral Commission, and Council on Foriegn Relations. All these groups are interelated and/or shootoffs of one another.
                              dude, i know what they are. i also know that articles on websites can occasionally give in to exaggeration and hyperbole.

does skull and bones exist? yes. does it help its members by providing contacts (as most fraternal organizations do)? yes. is it a group which clandestinely rules the government? um...perhaps according to some of the google...

Comment

Working...