X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DEMON CUNT
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Gay Republican Funhouse!

First up, "Special" Assistant to President Bush, Ron Christie!

Homometer: 8

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lgPOh3ZjAoY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lgPOh3ZjAoY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Next, former Republican National Committee Chairperson, Ken Mehlman.

Homometer: 5

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Kp6pJ3PVW4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Kp6pJ3PVW4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
    Note the way Benedict Stephanopoulos looks at Ken while they are talking. It's love!
    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Why so obsessed with what other people are doing with their diddlers? Homoerotic fantasies?

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
      Why so obsessed with what other people are doing with their diddlers? Homoerotic fantasies?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homoeroticism
      Gee, maybe it's because their WHOLE party is concerned about what people do in their bedrooms...

Yet, they seem to be a bunch of poofters, and whats worse, everyone KNOWS who's queer or a pedophile and yet covers up for it...

A constitutional amendment to ban same-sex marriage, backed by President Bush and conservative groups, was soundly defeated in the Senate yesterday after proponents failed to persuade a bare majority of all senators to support the measure.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

No, stupid. It is the hypocrisy that makes this so incredibly entertaining.

If you have been paying attention sadest, you may have noticed that the right wing noise machine uses homosexuality (and a few other key issues) to strike fear into sexually insecure anti-intellectuals like you. Therefore manipulating you into voting for their agenda for fear of gays, immigrants, and a crumbling Social Security program.

This mentality leaves people like Craig hiding in the bathroom seeking what he is actively working against. It also causes idiots like you to post homoerotic phrases packaged as insults here, see my sig for example of your gay writings.
        Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
          Veteran
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Gee, maybe it's because their WHOLE party is concerned about what people do in their bedrooms...

Nice stereotyping. Is Arnold? Giulliani? The Loghouse crew? Andrew Sullivan?

I'm with Sadist here. This is gratuituos, and shouting at and punishing the crowd for the (hypocritical) actions and behavior of a handful of individuals.
          RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Nice stereotyping. Is Arnold? Giulliani? The Loghouse crew? Andrew Sullivan?

I'm with Sadist here. This is gratuituos, and shouting at and punishing the crowd for the (hypocritical) actions and behavior of a handful of individuals.
            Oh, I guess during the Presidential elections of 2004, the Iraq War issue wasn't completely glossed over and somewhat invalidated by issues such as a constitutional ban on gay marriage, by the party that is supposedly for states rights no less, for semi-educated, middle class redneck dolts?

And Giuliani IS A FUCKING HYPOCRITE. He's for gay rights? Congratulations! I guess he gets a pass at being a shitty, but heterosexual, human being seeing he's running for the banner of the party of "family values."

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Veteran
              • Feb 2006

Oh, I guess during the Presidential elections of 2004, the Iraq War issue wasn't completely glossed over and somewhat invalidated by issues such as a constitutional ban on gay marriage, by the party that is supposedly for states rights no less, for semi-educated, middle class redneck dolts?

And Giuliani IS A FUCKING HYPOCRITE. He's for gay rights? Congratulations! I guess he gets a pass at being a shitty, but heterosexual, human being seeing he's running for the banner of the party of "family values."
              EVERY candidate runs under the banner of "FAMILY VALUES". If you think otherwise, you;re just kidding yourself. Can you name three of your coworkers spouses names? Can you name Hillary, Barrack, and John Edwards spouses by name? Exactly. So that's that argument shot. Name me one candidate who doesn't kiss babies.

And the GOP absolutely used "gay marriage" as a platfrom in 2004, but was the war totally glossed over? Absolutely not. The war was still the focal point, and it should have been much more so than it was, but the dems folded on the issue. If, say, Dean had been the candidate, the elections would absolutely have been about the war and wmd and whatnot. But what did Kerry run on? No, really, what did kerry run on??? he was Bush-Lite: "I won't raise taxes, like a Republican. I won't leave Iraq, like a Republican." What the fuck is thart?? Bush ran on being resolute, decisive, and tough in the face of tough decisions. Is the image true? More than you think, less than Warham does.

Either way, the fact that the GOP leading candidate right now IS a cross-dresser who believes in gay rights should prove what a load of horseshit this whole thing is and MAYBE, just MAYBE, the dems made more of this platform then the GOP ever did (Thus, making it EASY for Rove and Co. to avoid the real issues).

Here's dust in your eye, donkey.
              RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Sometimes you have to fuck another man up the ass to live the American Dream.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ohVpYt_S8lY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ohVpYt_S8lY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Err, happy birthday sadiast.
                  sigpic

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Why so obsessed with what other people are doing with their diddlers?

LMMFAO

If you can't see the laughable IRONY in that question, you're just not trying.

MAYBE BECAUSE WHILE THEY SHILL FOR THE FAR-RIGHT REPUKES, THEY'RE IN FACT A BUNCH OF COCK-SMOKING HYPOCRITES?????

One can only wonder if you've ever put forth that SAME question to the leaders of the Party you vote for every 2 years.

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                      EVERY candidate runs under the banner of "FAMILY VALUES". If you think otherwise, you;re just kidding yourself. Can you name three of your coworkers spouses names? Can you name Hillary, Barrack, and John Edwards spouses by name? Exactly. So that's that argument shot. Name me one candidate who doesn't kiss babies.

Yes well, can you name one of Giuliani's kid's that still talks to him?

In any case, they can kiss all of the babies' they want, but when they advocate social policies and morality legislation - that's a whole different ballgame.

And the GOP absolutely used "gay marriage" as a platfrom in 2004, but was the war totally glossed over? Absolutely not. The war was still the focal point, and it should have been much more so than it was, but the dems folded on the issue. If, say, Dean had been the candidate, the elections would absolutely have been about the war and wmd and whatnot. But what did Kerry run on? No, really, what did kerry run on??? he was Bush-Lite: "I won't raise taxes, like a Republican. I won't leave Iraq, like a Republican." What the fuck is thart?? Bush ran on being resolute, decisive, and tough in the face of tough decisions. Is the image true? More than you think, less than Warham does.
                      No, the war was discussed and I agree that Kerry failed to articulate a solid and cohesive message that would have helped him overcome the Republican attack machine that had nothing to do with issues or policies. The whole "flip[flop" and "French-Jew" shit was beyond repulsive, but spectacularly effective...

The gay marriage issue WAS debated and covered to an extent that far outweighed its social relevance. Especially with the War on Terr'a going on and being refocused into a post-colonial occupation and resulting insurgency.

I cannot for the life of me see how any American that watched those debates voting for George W. Bush. I can see if they didn't like John Kerry to an extent, and say what you want about Kerry's waffling, wishy-washy take it in the nutsack demeanor. But he fucking handed Bush his ass in each one of those debates and made el presidente-befuddled-marble-mouthed-fuckwit look like a child that barely passed student UN in junior high severally own3d each time...

Either way, the fact that the GOP leading candidate right now IS a cross-dresser who believes in gay rights should prove what a load of horseshit this whole thing is and MAYBE, just MAYBE, the dems made more of this platform then the GOP ever did (Thus, making it EASY for Rove and Co. to avoid the real issues).

Here's dust in your eye, donkey.
                      Not to mention abortion. Giuliani wants to insure that his bitches can flush his fetus when necessary.
                      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-06-2007, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Rudy has about as much chance of being the Repuke Nominee as does a turtle-fucking DLR fan with halitosis.

fagghetaboutit

aint neeeevver gonna happen

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Rudy has about as much chance of being the Repuke Nominee as does a turtle-fucking DLR fan with halitosis.

fagghetaboutit

aint neeeevver gonna happen

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                            It is the hypocrisy that makes this so incredibly entertaining.
                            And Giuliani IS A FUCKING HYPOCRITE. He's for gay rights?
                            Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                            THEY'RE IN FACT A BUNCH OF COCK-SMOKING HYPOCRITES???
                            You guys sure like the word hypocrite. So Democrats are void of hypocrisy?

James McGreevey - Democrat - New Jersey Governor . Admitted to having a gay affair. Resigned after allegations of sexual harassment, rumors of being blackmailed on top of fundraising investigations and indictments.

Gerry Eastman Studds - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Massachusetts from 1973 to 1997. The first openly gay member of Congress. Censured by the House of Representatives for having sexual relations with a teenage House page.

Frederick Richmond - Democrat - U.S. Representative from New York. Arrested in Washington, D.C. for soliciting sex from a minor and from an undercover police officer - pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor. Also - charged with tax evasion, marijuana possession, and improper payments to a federal employee - pleaded guilty.

Neil Goldschmidt - Democrat - Oregon governor. Admitted to having an illegal sexual relationship with a 14-year-old teenager while he was serving as Mayor of Portland.

Allan Turner Howe - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Utah . Arrested for soliciting a policewoman posing as a prostitute.

Joseph Waggonner Jr. - Democrat - U.S. Representative from Louisiana. Arrested in Washington, D.C. for soliciting a policewoman posing as a prostitute

A database of political history and cemeteries, with brief biographical entries for 320,919 U.S. political figures, living and dead, from the 1700s to the present.

Unless a politician, regardless of party affiliation, is taking bribes or abusing their power, I don't really give a shit what they do. If they are closet gays, smoke dope at home, cheat on their wife, etc... it doesn't affect us. As long as it doesn't keep them from doing the job they were elected to do. The only reason these stories come out and are so highly publicized is for one party to smear the other.
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Jesus Tittie Fucking CHRIST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You STILL don't get it.

OF COURSE there are gays on both sides of the aisles....

OF COURSE there are CROOKS on pboth sides of the aisles....

OF COURSE there are PERVS on both sides of the aisles.

BUT [pay attention please]

Did ANY of those DEMS you pointed out OPENLY CAMPAIGN ON, OR VOTE FOR, anti-gay legistlation?????????????????????????????\

sheesh.

Do you need me to wiki the term hypocrisy for you, too?

Comment

Working...