PDA

View Full Version : Foo Fighters on VMA's tonight with many guests

FORD
09-09-2007, 07:05 PM
No way in Hell that eMpTyV broadcasts ANYBODY playing "Holiday in Cambodia". The Viacom stormtroopers would never allow it.

PumpedUpMidget
09-09-2007, 07:22 PM
Maybe they will do "Too Drunk to Fuck" as well???

DLR'sCock
09-09-2007, 07:38 PM
I wonder how they'll pull this off with all of these tunes? We'll see...

cMb
09-09-2007, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by FORD
No way in Hell that eMpTyV broadcasts ANYBODY playing "Holiday in Cambodia". The Viacom stormtroopers would never allow it.

They played about 30 seconds of it , heading into commercial. Of course, Serj was on vocals.

It sounded pretty good! I hope a boot of this Foo show gets out. They sound real raw.

binnie
09-10-2007, 07:16 AM
I really, really like the new Foo's single.

Although they've never really pushed the boundaries, I can't help but like and respect the Foo Fighters, and Dave Grohl deserves all of the success he's had.

On a side note, the new Queens of the Stone Age is album is a sorry piece of dog shit. How they could have got any worse, and less hungry, than on "Lullabies..." I'll never know.

Reform Kyuss please...

Roy Munson
09-12-2007, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by binnie
I really, really like the new Foo's single.

Although they've never really pushed the boundaries, I can't help but like and respect the Foo Fighters, and Dave Grohl deserves all of the success he's had.

On a side note, the new Queens of the Stone Age is album is a sorry piece of dog shit. How they could have got any worse, and less hungry, than on "Lullabies..." I'll never know.

Reform Kyuss please...

Yeah...either reform Kyuss, or get Oliveri back in the band and go back to the Rated R days. That's their best album.