• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • speedking
    Full On Cocktard
    • Feb 2007

Open Letter To Wolf

Dear Wolfgang,

In the hopes that you read this message forum from time to time, I'd like to thank you for whatever role you played in getting your Dad and David Lee Roth on the same page again. It's cool that you are into music and obviously a fan of your Dad's band. It's also very cool that you are now a member of VH and will be kicking ass on those classic tunes we all love.

I'd like to make a simple request that you, more than anyone, could help make a reality.

Please ask your Father to call Michael Anthony and get him back on board this wonderful event.

I know it's asking a lot...but please know that millions of Van Halen fans all over the world would be forever grateful if you were able to make this happen.

Keep in mind this wouldn't mean you would be out of the band. Perhaps you could play rhythm guitar?

Please know that this has nothing to do with you not being good enough or not being old enough. You most certainly are on both accounts.

This has everything to do with wanting to see the original 4 guys that started this awesome thing known as Van Halen back on-stage together and conquering the world.

Thanks in advance Wolf...

Sincerely,
    Speedking
  • dave_is_vh
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

Fuck you speedking Michael Anthony is a Sammy Hagar lover and VH is better off with Wolf on bass.
    "Bumper sticker on my rocket's ass: go home, the earth is full." DLR

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by dave_is_vh
      VH is better off with Wolf on bass.
      You obviously are speaking out of your ass.

I am willing to bet you never even witnessed a CVH show.

Please die soon.

Thank you.

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Diamondjimi
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        You obviously are speaking out of your ass.

I am willing to bet you never even witnessed a CVH show.

Please die soon.

Thank you.

Having personally attended several CVH shows ,it goes without saying...

Nothing can ever compare to the original 4 !!!

That is fact!
        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• bluemustard
          Veteran
          • Mar 2006

why don't you print out that open letter a hundred times and wipe your ass with it the coming months when you take a shit!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

Originally posted by bluemustard
            why don't you print out that open letter a hundred times and wipe your ass with it the coming months when you take a shit!
            snap !
            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• VanHalener
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Van Halen is:

Eddie Van Halen

David Lee Roth

Mike Anthony

Alex Van Halen

There is no substitute. If you substitute a single ingredient, it is not Van Halen.
              Close, but no cigar.

Take a plate of spaghetti with meatballs...

You have a plate (Alex)

Spaghetti noodles (Eddie)

Meatball (Mike)

Sauce (Dave)

Some would say Mike should be sauce, but that's another story. And besides, Dave is back and he's on top of the situation

I digress...

Now lets say you take out hmmmm, the meatball: what do ya got?

Spaghetti with sauce. Now a fine sauce, mind you, but I ordered spaghetti with meatballs.

Now get your ass back in the kitchen and bring me the classic spaghetti and meatballs!

And a side of garlic bread! (Wolfgang)
              Last edited by VanHalener; 09-10-2007, 01:04 AM.
              ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                Veteran
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by diamondjimi

Having personally attended several CVH shows ,it goes without saying...

Nothing can ever compare to the original 4 !!!

That is fact!

Fuck M Anthony. Fuck Sammy Hagar.
                http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
                  Fuck M Anthony. Fuck Sammy Hagar.
                  No wonder you can't get laid...

You keep making your wish list full of men.

By all means, keep us posted if you fuck Gary Cherone too...

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• VanHalener
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• DLRdelight!
                      Veteran
                      • Jul 2004

lol fucking hilarious!! but no mike equals no real cvh its just as easy as that. or maybe all you MA haters cant figure that 1 and 1 make 2. like i have said before everyone hating on mike is just being that way because they want to believe that the show will be just as good without out him. it will be a good show i am assuming, but with mike it would have been great. now im 19 and never have got the chance to see cvh but from vids i have seen mike plays a role. even the guy who reviewed their rehearsal said wolf played different compared to mike.

Comment

• DLRdelight!
                        Veteran
                        • Jul 2004

didnt wolf say at the press. that he sort of just fell into it?? he just should have busted his ass to get mike in. they all know that it aint as good without mike. lots of people are blaming mike but ignoring the fact of the clown who is really behind this.....Spambo!!!!! dont you think he knew the brothers would not like it if MA toured with him after 04??? im sure he came up with the other half shit. it was his initial plan for cvh to never play and he has succeeded. some may say that MA was with spammy before 04 during the dave and loser tour, but mike would have played with roth any night and the bros obviously got over that with roth. so hate the turd that is spambo

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I don't know if Wolf reads this board, and I doubt that even an act of God Almighty would change Eddie's mind at this point, but I don't see a harm in an "open letter" regarding Mr. Sobolewski.

As far as the spaghetti and meatballs analogy goes, you could consider Wolf to be vegetarian based meatballs, I guess. Might very well be a passable substitute. Put some more herbs in the sauce just in case. The imported from BC kind.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Nov 2004

Holy fuck! This has got to be the Lounge's funniest post ever.
                            Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Nov 2004

I do know how important M.A. is to this music.

Are you able to just enjoy it for what it is? I am going to.

At least they are out playing. I'll take what I can get. Hold the Spam.

If you wanna see M.A. take in one of those Sam & The Wabberito shows or something. Or Planet Us.
                              Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

Working...