People Who don't Know Shit About Sports..Claiming to be fans..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

People Who don't Know Shit About Sports..Claiming to be fans..

As I've been saying for a while now, to Poj. and Va., we've been invested With "Steelers" Fans ever since The Browns have been back and sucking the big one..Well..Heres the thing..If you're a Front runner and AT LEAST know the roster, History and such...I'm Fine with that I guess...But the Idiots I ran into today...Well..It's speaks for itself really....I asked a few of them Who was the best Defensive player for the Steelers was? Answer? Hines Fucking Ward...A FUCKING RECIEVER!.....There stupidity know no bounds, To the point me and a couple friends of mine auctually convinced them that LeBron James and Troy Smith played Safety for Pittsburgh..AND THEY BELIEVED IT...It's Wearing a Football jersey and being a fan for Fashion purposes..which is Bullshit...Lord Knows If I wanted to be fashionable..I Wouldn't Be a Browns Fan .

Heres the thing...Unless You Know Your Basic Shit...Like who played for them in the 70's...Who's on the roster..I'm fine...But to be ignorant and claim to be a fan is fucking bullshit..And I'm sure Poj. and VA and everyone else here would agree with me on that..
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team
  • Redballjets88
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

I agree, totally. Even people that like the teams I love suck. Whenever i see a person wearing a cowboys or Texas Longhorns jersey, I automatically think they suck ass at being a fan because I gurantee Im a better fan than they are.
    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Wait a minute, Hines Ward doesn't play defense ???
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DlocRoth
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
        I agree, totally. Even people that like the teams I love suck. Whenever i see a person wearing a cowboys or Texas Longhorns jersey, I automatically think they suck ass at being a fan because I gurantee Im a better fan than they are.
        What a fucking elitist.

PS...Drew Pearson is an offensive pass interfering on Nate Wright fucking bitch.

Carry on.
        Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• ODShowtime
          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Better than the drunk at noon ignorant dickstain browns fans I saw this weekend.

They need trivia and raffles and sing alongs and shit to keep people interested during the game... pathetic.

gnaw on it

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
            Commando
            • Apr 2006

A lot of Eagles fans are that way. They use the phrase Dallas Sucks all the time, but they never really investigate whether they do or not. I know for sure that there were at least 5 seasons that Dallas sucked so bad they got a Super Bowl ring.

Comment

• chi-town324
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Feb 2007

i hate fans that change teams every year...i have been Rams and a Reds fan for over 30 yrs...

Comment

• Redballjets88
                Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by DlocRoth
                What a fucking elitist.

PS...Drew Pearson is an offensive pass interfering on Nate Wright fucking bitch.

Carry on.
                Drew Pearson is a goddamn saint. You leave him a lone.

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• Unchainme
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                  Better than the drunk at noon ignorant dickstain browns fans I saw this weekend.

They need trivia and raffles and sing alongs and shit to keep people interested during the game... pathetic.

must've sat with the wrong fans then...When I was at the Dolphins game last year...It was a good time.

BTW...If anyone ever has a doubt why the Browns are in a slump, I reccommend this as Reading Material

When your product is constantly getting screwed up by the NFL...You are going to have to do the aforementioned...
                  Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Worked with a guy back in the Niners/Cowboys years...He claimed to be a die-hard Niner fan....swear to god..he couldn't name Montana.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                      Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                      Worked with a guy back in the Niners/Cowboys years...He claimed to be a die-hard Niner fan....swear to god..he couldn't name Montana.
                      i remember those days vaguely, I was in elemetary school, and all the kids would align with the 49ers or cowboys. These days you dont see any 49ers fans.

Comment

• DlocRoth
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Hannah Montana is a good singer.

Billy Ray Cyrus' daughter.

True story.

Christ, is it that obvious that I have kids? lmao
                        Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Redballjets88
                          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

By the way, I love the browns. Keep churning out those losses guys, i want the number 1 pick next year.

No offense Unchainme I have much respect for you standing by your team through thick and thin. I'm a Texas Rangers fan, I know how it is.

Comment

• DlocRoth
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                            Drew Pearson is a goddamn saint. You leave him a lone.
                            Dude, it's a fucking fact that A....

Drew pushes off...and B.....

He was scared to go over the middle.

That is all.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

dude its a fact that you arent old evough to even remember him play. If your age if correct.

Comment

Working...