Gary Moore, Tito & Tarantula, Leningrad Cowboys!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kentuckyklira
    Veteran
    • Sep 2004

Gary Moore, Tito & Tarantula, Leningrad Cowboys!

All together next weekend!

I´ll be there!

http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg
  • Apocalypso
    Groupie
    • Aug 2007

Re: Gary Moore, Tito & Tarantula, Leningrad Cowboys!

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
    All together next weekend!

I´ll be there!

Go figure. I didn't even know Tito and Tarantula were still together. I saw them around 2002 in a very small club in Hollywood and while it was a pretty good show, the band wasn't very dynamic on stage and in fact, several members sat on folding chairs the entire show.

As for Gary Moore, I'm a HUGE fan of his stuff. Although he's been in kind of a rut with the blues thing for years now, he's still a great guitarist. I was lucky enough to see him during his "Victims of the Future" tour supporting Rush in '84 and in '87 on his "Wild Frontier" tour. I really wish he'd tour the US again.

T.B.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
      Veteran
      • Mar 2004

Re: Re: Gary Moore, Tito & Tarantula, Leningrad Cowboys!

Originally posted by Apocalypso

As for Gary Moore, I'm a HUGE fan of his stuff. Although he's been in kind of a rut with the blues thing for years now, he's still a great guitarist. I was lucky enough to see him during his "Victims of the Future" tour supporting Rush in '84 and in '87 on his "Wild Frontier" tour. I really wish he'd tour the US again.

T.B.

Agreed.

Would LOVE to see Gary live, if he ever returns stateside.
      23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

Working...