PDA

View Full Version : Is it time to lift the New Member ban?

Carmine
09-15-2007, 06:33 AM
It's been a few weeks since "they" came here. With the biggest news in VAN HALEN land in 2 decades upon us, there are probably alot of good people trying to register here that can't.

I say this: Lift the temporary ban on new members.

Kill em all....Let the MOD'S sort em out.

Dan
09-15-2007, 08:51 AM
Mods And The Pen Sort Them Out.:)

Steve Savicki
09-15-2007, 09:02 AM
I agree, Carmine. :) With the tour going on, there will be new fans that want to post here. :cool:

Katydid
09-15-2007, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Carmine
It's been a few weeks since "they" came here. With the biggest news in VAN HALEN land in 2 decades upon us, there are probably alot of good people trying to register here that can't.

They need to go thru and check IP numbers and only allow one name per person. That would cut out the spammers and mods from hiding under aliases to insult people and post filth. (like Katydid's Minge ). And all the members that have 0 posts should be dropped.

ALinChainz
09-15-2007, 11:21 AM
All the people that have said they are done here should be dropped.

All of the people who have wished death on women and children because of what someone posts on a message board should be dropped.

All people who come here and post blasphemous religious drivel should be dropped.

Those who allow there 34 yeard old sons to come here and post his bullshit about "pretending" to be 8 years old should be dropped.

Those who have threatened to have the site shut down numerous occasions should be dropped.

Those who steal the "rotharmy" name because they want to steal traffic and can't think of an original name on their own should be dropped.

Drop dead Katy.

You will be banned sooner than you know.

Steve Savicki
09-15-2007, 12:05 PM
Hey, at least she donated money here, Al, which is more than I can say for some. ;)
Not that we know everyone's financial situations, but there are others that post frequently that should help support this site.

I know it's hard to get motivated with the board being only at v. 2.0, but we can only hope Sarge will have time one day to update.

VanHalener
09-15-2007, 12:32 PM
I should be banned and sent to the nearest ladies room.

Bow Chicka Bow Bow!
UMPHH!:hitch:

Terry
09-17-2007, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
All the people that have said they are done here should be dropped.

All of the people who have wished death on women and children because of what someone posts on a message board should be dropped.

All people who come here and post blasphemous religious drivel should be dropped.

Those who allow there 34 yeard old sons to come here and post his bullshit about "pretending" to be 8 years old should be dropped.

Those who have threatened to have the site shut down numerous occasions should be dropped.

Those who steal the "rotharmy" name because they want to steal traffic and can't think of an original name on their own should be dropped.

Drop dead Katy.

You will be banned sooner than you know.

How about cleaning up/clearing out all the old 'members' who registered 4-odd years ago and have been inactive (zero posts) since day one (if what's happening this year won't prompt 'em to post, nothing will) before dealing with the influx of new ones?

Matt White
09-27-2007, 09:35 AM
FLUSH

Figs
09-27-2007, 11:53 AM
I'm gonna take this motherfucking site down!!!!

Ally_Kat
09-27-2007, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Hey, at least she donated money here, Al, which is more than I can say for some. ;)

Oh, fuck off, Steve. :rolleyes: So she has a special .gif under her username. Big fucking whoop. She has made calls and wrote emails trying to get the site shut down.

Besides, there are webbies who don't even have the donor tag. Why don't you take the fight up with them and see how far you get.

Steve Savicki
09-27-2007, 06:03 PM
Ally, there's nothing to fight about really.

Why so harsh? I've known you to disagree with me, but never have told me off like this. What did I do that was so bad?

Ally_Kat
09-27-2007, 07:15 PM
If there's nothing to fight about, why do you bring petty shit up all the time? You carry on with shit way too much and it gets uber annoying.

Guitar Shark
09-27-2007, 07:19 PM
Ally, there's nothing to fight about really.

Why so harsh? I've known you to disagree with me, but never have told me off like this. What did I do that was so bad?

Steve, shouldn't you be at therapy or something?

Nickdfresh
09-27-2007, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Carmine

Gee Carmine, like who?

And we should have some form of Webbie/Mod review of each account before they can register which would cut way down on trolling...

Guitar Shark
09-27-2007, 07:29 PM
Nick, note that he limited it to "good" people. So, no worries there.

Nickdfresh
09-27-2007, 07:32 PM
Yeah well, some people have interesting criteria for those...

Steve Savicki
09-27-2007, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
If there's nothing to fight about, why do you bring petty shit up all the time?
So Sarge stickying a donation thread (http://rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6280) is petty?
Mezro's donation drive (http://rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16215) was petty?

Ally_Kat
09-27-2007, 11:45 PM
So Sarge stickying a donation thread (http://rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6280) is petty?
Mezro's donation drive (http://rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16215) was petty?

Posting a thread to inform and sticky-ing it so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle is one thing. Harassing people to pay because they post on a site is petty, especially when you don't own said site.

Guitar Shark
09-27-2007, 11:54 PM
Steve, shut the fuck up.

Jesus Christ
09-28-2007, 12:19 AM

Judge not, lest ye be judged, Steven.

Steve Savicki
09-28-2007, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Harassing people to pay because they post on a site is petty, especially when you don't own said site.
If you are implying me, I in no way harassed anyone to pay, just made an observation.
Heck, I'll even give credit to Fab for donating to the site.

Guitar Shark
09-28-2007, 11:20 AM
Steve, you are not listening. Focus. STFU.

ALinChainz
09-28-2007, 12:00 PM
Someone who kicks up $20 and is a detriement to the site doesn't make them better than anyone else.

Many examples of people who have made priceless contributions to this site through their loyalty, moderating, being a webbie, music, etc.

Katy donated. She is no way a psitive here.

She thinks her one time donation should allow her to threaten the site and degrade eveyone here.

I will personally double her contribution if she gets banned.

And its coming ... Thunder went ... so will she.

The Mezro drive was commendable, no doubt.

Its easy for eveyone to sit back and make suggestions about new member ban, donations, upgrading when it isn't their site or call.

What EVERYONE should focus on is be glad what we have is here and make it the best regardless.

In my opinion? Sarge has done enough to warrant as long a break as he wants. The webbies make decisions when need be and when they feel the new member ban should come off, it will and we will have ample mods with the powers to take care of raids such as we had.

The bigger problem is the people who come here who aren't fans, just to start shit and have their own agendas.

LoungeMachine
09-28-2007, 12:20 PM
liljackjack has no idea how special he is...

It's the webbies call, but at least the trolls have been limited to a few bad apples, and even they are pretty low-hanging fruit if you know what I mean.,....

Oh, and Steve... don't ignore advice from counsel.

STFU

Sharkey could have charged you for that advice.

NATEDOG001976
09-28-2007, 12:41 PM
Ban em' all - Metallica!

NATEDOG001976
09-28-2007, 12:46 PM
If the haven't found the Roth Army yet, they never will.

Steve Savicki
09-28-2007, 12:47 PM
Many examples of people who have made priceless contributions to this site through their loyalty, moderating, being a webbie, music, etc.
That's why I didn't necessarily agree with Mezro's idea of all moderators should donate once a year. I even started a thread about how bootleg contributors should also get a donor badge... different color perhaps, but I agree that moderator time is priceless as well.
As I implied, I was only trying to recognize Katydid for donating, not ragging on those that hadn't. I apologize if I was unclear in my communication.

I will personally double her contribution if she gets banned.
LOL Chainz, thanks for the memories... that word "double:"
http://rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16110&perpage=30&highlight=banner%20ads&pagenumber=2
post #46:

Originally posted by Flash Bastard
I'll match any VALID and confirmable contribution of yours dollar for dollar.... shit, I'll double it.
Hey, didn't Flash inspire Mezro's campaign? Guess we gotta give him credit as well.:p

Guitar Shark
09-28-2007, 04:07 PM
http://tormentedvhfans.com/interview/2002/steve_savicki4.gif

Warham
09-28-2007, 04:30 PM
Hmmmm

Nickdfresh
09-28-2007, 05:10 PM
If you are implying me, I in no way harassed anyone to pay, just made an observation.
Heck, I'll even give credit to Fab for donating to the site.

Yeah, a lot of shit...

Nickdfresh
09-28-2007, 05:22 PM
That's why I didn't necessarily agree with Mezro's idea of all moderators should donate once a year. I even started a thread about how bootleg contributors should also get a donor badge... different color perhaps, but I agree that moderator time is priceless as well.
As I implied, I was only trying to recognize Katydid for donating, not ragging on those that hadn't. I apologize if I was unclear in my communication.

LOL Chainz, thanks for the memories... that word "double:"
http://rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16110&perpage=30&highlight=banner%20ads&pagenumber=2
post #46:

Hey, didn't Flash inspire Mezro's campaign? Guess we gotta give him credit as well.:p

Hey Steve, I would have no problem donating yearly is there were more tangible results of that other than the Army is just here and exactly the same as it was in 2004...

I think it's tough to ask people to continue to donate to a site with five-year old software. I'm not sure, but simply web hosting doesn't seem that expensive.....

Warham
09-28-2007, 05:25 PM
I'm sure there must be security issues with software this old.

Nickdfresh
09-28-2007, 05:36 PM
Naw. It's too old to hack. :D

But it runs very slow at times and seems a tad unstable. And yes, I suppose there are holes if someone wanted to bother...

Oh, and Steve, allow me to extend a cordial invitation to STFU...

Your shit stirring gets old...

Steve Savicki
09-28-2007, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I think it's tough to ask people to continue to donate to a site with five-year old software.
I agree. I am living proof, I will admit that. I thought about redonating, but it was the age old software that prevented me the second time around.

Webhosting costs - heck if hitch got it for $5.00, who knows?

War, regarding security issues, were the Opie & Anthony spammers living proof of this?

NATEDOG001976
09-28-2007, 05:39 PM
WHO THE HELL IS THAT GUY?? LOL

Warham
09-28-2007, 05:46 PM
The O&A guys went about it the harmless way, really. They just fucking spammed the forums, but at least when that happens, if the mods are around, they can close and dump the threads. That morning, there were only a couple of us here, and we couldn't do shit.

Nickdfresh
09-29-2007, 10:16 AM
Spamming is an external attack that can be dealt with by mods, at least it should be ideally...

Hacking? Well? That's different...

I think we were hacked once and malicious code was up loaded from somewhere in Saudi Arabia I guess...

Particularly mental spammers like Denny were able to spam and upload code that caused some threads to have music in the background when you clicked on them. It was a little weird, but nothing that couldn't be dealt with...

Steve Savicki
09-29-2007, 12:16 PM
Particularly mental spammers like Denny were able to spam and upload code that caused some threads to have music in the background when you clicked on them.
Interesting... I thought Brett said Dennis wasn't smart enough to hack.

cadaverdog
09-29-2007, 06:48 PM
It is probably a mistake for me to post here considering some of my past comments but I hope I could comment on this subject and have these comments interperteted for thier own merit not on some past opinions.
I tried another site and didn't care for it ,even when I got negative responces here at least someone responded .
I agree that since Dave is back on the scene with this version of Van Halen , he will atract new fans to this site.
Some might just be curious as to who he is , some will be new fans .
I think the idea of making sure only one poster per ISP number is well intentioned to prevent one person from using several aliases ,but will
it prevent people who hold subaccounts of a member here to post ?
For example parents and children ,spouses , siblings or even freinds that share one account and use different sub accounts .
As far as to being a fan of Dave's ,I am .
I saw C V H twice and have most of those CDs
Some of his solo work was good ,even better than some work he did with the origanal VH line-up.
Unfortunatly the only live performance of Dave otherwise that I saw was with Hagar headlining in LA on the Sam and Dave tour.
I didn't care for his band and the sound system was set for the headliner.
If possible I would like to continue posting here and would likely
stick to threads dealing with Dave , Van Halen and personal expeirience.

LoungeMachine
09-29-2007, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by cadaverdog
It is probably a mistake for me to post here considering some of my past comments

Duh.:rolleyes:

If possible I would like to continue posting here and would likely
stick to threads dealing with Dave , Van Halen and personal expeirience.

It's possible.

Dp you think it's possible for you to have a take, and not suck?

Is it possible for you to not start worthless threads?

Is it possible for you to not post in the FL unsless you know what the fuck you're talking about?

And last.....

Is it possible to not be such a raging, pus-filled DOUCHE?

If you answered YES to all of the above questions, you'll be fine.

Otherwise, well, you know what comes next, don't ya. :cool:

:gulp:

cadaverdog
10-01-2007, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Duh.:rolleyes:

It's possible.

Dp you think it's possible for you to have a take, and not suck?

Is it possible for you to not start worthless threads?

Is it possible for you to not post in the FL unsless you know what the fuck you're talking about?

And last.....

Is it possible to not be such a raging, pus-filled DOUCHE?

If you answered YES to all of the above questions, you'll be fine.

Otherwise, well, you know what comes next, don't ya. :cool:

I can live with that ,but there will be someone here that will not allow it.
I went to another site ,didn't say a word about anyone here and
some asshole tried to restart shit there.
I will not be the one to start the shit ,but if provoked I will respond.

Nickdfresh
10-01-2007, 02:23 PM
Well, that's called the MTAS, or "Mutual Troll Alert Society."

You see, poopykins, you threatened this website because someone pissed you off. When that happens, it's ova,' post-ovarian cluster fuck...

cadaverdog
10-02-2007, 01:28 AM
Well, that's called the MTAS, or "Mutual Troll Alert Society."

You see, poopykins, you threatened this website because someone pissed you off. When that happens, it's ova,' post-ovarian cluster fuck...

I threatened to take action for someone re writing my posts and only threatened the person who I think manipulated my e-mails .
The dickhead that re wrote my posts was told to stop by one of the webmasters even though he denies it .
Is it your personal property ?
If it was I doubt I would be allowed to post here.
So when they make you dictator here you can do what you want
Otherwise you can continue to snivel and whine .
Continue whining now.

LoungeMachine
10-02-2007, 01:41 AM

What the fuck, are you obsessed with me or what .
Close but no cigar on my hometown .
If I find out your the one hacking into my computer
and accessing personal information I will have you prosecuted.
This shit has gotten way out of control .
Just insulting my wife [actually my girlfreind] and myself isn't enough for you.
If this stalking shit [including the attachment that appear to be sent by freinds that didn't send them] doesn't cease and desist , I won't stop at merely complaining to the webmasters.
I have no proof that you are involved but this Bakersfield bullshit is mighty suspicious.

This post right here is the best defense AGAINST new members....

:lol:

Fucking brain dead half-wit is too stupid to live....

jharp84
10-02-2007, 01:42 AM
Oh NO! Here we go again!

LoungeMachine
10-02-2007, 01:43 AM

Otherwise you can continue to snivel and whine .

Said the crack-head who started 4 FeedBack threads in 2 weeks....

LMMFAO

LoungeMachine
10-02-2007, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by jharp84
Oh NO! Here we go again!

It came back....

Like a raging case of herpes on Fab......

jharp84
10-02-2007, 01:47 AM
I'd rather ignore the "nuclear" diseaeses and talk "philosophy"

LoungeMachine
10-02-2007, 01:49 AM
I

I went to another site ,didn't say a word about anyone here and
some asshole tried to restart shit there.

Really?

wow.

You didnt say a word, yet someone just out of the blue started shit with you?

You're the victim.

He was the big, mean agressor.

How did you handle it?

Did you complain to the webbies?

Did you start useless rhetorical question threads?

Tell us, please...

This big bad meanie started shit with you while you were just minding your own business.....

It's just not fair. :mad:

Can your federal government investigator that solved your computer/email hacking case look into this? :confused:

Let us know, will ya?

I wonder what site it was.......

jharp84
10-02-2007, 01:52 AM
I think your fastball is "workin" tonight!

Dan
10-02-2007, 01:54 AM
Time To Buy Another Case Of Beer.:D

jharp84
10-02-2007, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Time To Buy Another Case Of Beer.:D

Yes sir! And I'm 2 hours past my bedtime! Fuck it! :killer: This is VH 2007 we are talkin bout'!! :heyfu:

cadaverdog
10-03-2007, 03:22 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LoungeMachine
[B] Really?

wow.

You didnt say a word, yet someone just out of the blue started shit with you?

You're the victim.

He was the big, mean agressor.

How did you handle it?

Did you complain to the webbies?

Yeah cocksucker I went to another website and your asshole buddy Dickfresh chimed in with the usual bullshit .
I just told him to fuck off and went about my business.
I came back here and posted above .
I even gave you a civil response and went on my way .
But Dickfresh wouldn't have that he was intent on rehashing the same old shit .
Then the rest of the "we run this place " assholes decided to chime in .
Fuck you assholes ,you are just like little kids you have to have the last word.
You might as well tell them to put "your a dick ,you started four threads ,you threatened the site ,you are a troll,you smell like poop"
on your fucking headstones when you die .
One day you will be sitting in a nursing home with a load of shit in your pants,and typing I own you .

Nickdfresh
10-03-2007, 12:24 PM

Yeah cocksucker I went to another website and your asshole buddy Dickfresh chimed in with the usual bullshit .

I told 'em you were a troll that childishly threatens websites when he gets own3d...

That puts you in the unique category of about .01% or DLR/VH poster troll fuckwit that they had problems with as have we...

I just told him to fuck off and went about my business.

You see, I didn't even bother to notice. Yet you act like some persecuted little internet bitch, at 47-years old I might add. Assuming that's not just a "character."

I came back here and posted above .
I even gave you a civil response and went on my way .
But Dickfresh wouldn't have that he was intent on rehashing the same old shit

LMFAO!! Douche bag, I didn't "rehash" anything! You were already pissing and moaning in your favorite RA forum, the Feedback to Webbie. Almost the exclusive territory of whining little middle-aged bitchboys with no actual "feedback" to give...

Then the rest of the "we run this place " assholes decided to chime in .
Fuck you assholes ,you are just like little kids you have to have the last word.
You might as well tell them to put "your a dick ,you started four threads ,you threatened the site ,you are a troll,you smell like poop"
on your fucking headstones when you die .
One day you will be sitting in a nursing home with a load of shit in your pants,and typing I own you . [/B]

LOL as opposed to you shitting and pissing in your trailer over the fact that nobody feels sorry for you or your brain-damaged girlfriend, despite your repeated attempts to get sympathy.

If this upsets you, then maybe it's time for you to move on. Or perhaps the interweb isn't for unemployed truckdrivers that keep changing their stories and write at a fifth grade level (except, inexplicably for one post)?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/johnsherer-yousuck.jpg

katie
10-03-2007, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Mods And The Pen Sort Them Out.:)

Now that is funny.

Cheers Dan

LoungeMachine
10-03-2007, 07:54 PM
Not for nothing,but....

I don't know who that is in your avatar katie, but she is smoking hot....

cadaverdog
10-03-2007, 11:55 PM
[B] This post right here is the best defense AGAINST new members....

Yeah asswipe I threatened the motherfucker who sent the bullshit .
If you didn't do it why does it concern you?
Point out where I' m threatening the website here .
And yeah I thought you did it before I found the source .
I even apologised and admitted I was wrong .
But now I don't give a fuck about what you think ,
You will keep talking shit,regardlees ,so fuck you .

LoungeMachine
10-03-2007, 11:59 PM
:rolleyes:

Take your meds, Gump.

Fucking A, give it up.....

fuckstump.

cadaverdog
10-04-2007, 12:06 AM
!! Douche bag, I didn't "rehash" anything! You were already pissing and moaning in your favorite RA forum, the Feedback to Webbie. Almost the exclusive territory of whining little middle-aged bitchboys with no actual "feedback" to give...

How convienient of you to leave out that I was replying to someone who posted in that forum,asshole.
And I will reply to whoever I feel like replying to and if I feel like whining ,I'll do that too.
Do you always feel it nescessary to butt into other peoples debates .
I was "bitching "about LM and you stuck your beak into it .
Stick your head a little bit farther up his ass ,Dr Dickfresh.

Dan
10-04-2007, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by katie
Now that is funny.

Cheers Dan

That's Why I'm Here.:D

Nickdfresh
10-04-2007, 10:22 AM
How convienient of you to leave out that I was replying to someone who posted in that forum,asshole.
And I will reply to whoever I feel like replying to and if I feel like whining ,I'll do that too.
Do you always feel it nescessary to butt into other peoples debates .
I was "bitching "about LM and you stuck your beak into it .
Stick your head a little bit farther up his ass ,Dr Dickfresh.

Jesus, a 47-year old menopausal douche truck driver...LOL

And I replied to you, Cadavarpussy. Have fun over at DDLR. or did you burn your bridges there too trying to get the attention you so desperately crave over the web?

LoungeMachine
10-04-2007, 10:25 AM

The Rogaine isn't working like it promised, and he's pissed about it.

That, and the fact he's been on the same tampon for 6 months now, and is currently experiencing a mild form of toxic-shock.

cadaverdog
10-05-2007, 01:42 AM

And I replied to you, Cadavarpussy. Have fun over at DDLR. or did you burn your bridges there too trying to get the attention you so desperately crave over the web?

You were the only asshole that flicked me any shit there .
I just felt like coming over here to see what you bungholes were up to .
I know you missed me because you kept bringing up my name.
If you really didn't like me you would go about your business and I would get bored and go back to looking at porn .
I can't wait to go online and see who's talking about me .
It makes me feel wanted .
And when you tell me to leave , I know you don't mean it.
You want me on this site, you need me on this site .
Just Like Jack at Guantanamo.
So just say thank you and I will be on my way.

cadaverdog
10-05-2007, 02:10 AM

Of course you replied to me ,you can't wait to read what I have to say .
It's probably the highlight of your day .
It's your only way to get attention .
You and you asshole buddy Lounge dickhead couldn't possibly have any real freinds.
The first time you started talking out your ass in public, somebody
would probably bitch slap your smart ass.

Wawazat
10-05-2007, 03:20 AM

Thank you very very much indeed

now fuck off

Dan
10-05-2007, 03:25 AM

You and you asshole buddy Lounge dickhead couldn't possibly have any real freinds.

LOL

Are You Fucking High?

Are You Fucking Crazy?

Why Are You Here?

What Time To They Feed The Animals At The Zoo?

Do You Fuck On First Dates?

Why Do I Drink On Days Ending In Y?

cadaverdog
10-06-2007, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Wawazat
Thank you very very much indeed

now fuck off

Ease up old man
You had better take your blood pressure meds before you have a stroke .
Are you pissed of still about getting gangraped in prison .
I should have kept your time in the joint a secret .
Come on ,I saw you smiling when that black dude with the huge cock gave you that reach around.

cadaverdog
10-06-2007, 12:32 AM
x

cadaverdog
10-06-2007, 12:37 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dan
[B] LOL

Do You Fuck On First Dates?

Are you looking for a date ?
Look elsewhere, HOMO.

Nickdfresh
10-06-2007, 04:05 PM
You were the only asshole that flicked me any shit there .

Yeah, cause all the "(other) assholes" just ignored your stupid comments. I bet that was even worse.

I'm sure though, that you would have made a bigger dick of yourself to get noticed if you hadn't already done so here. You know, like starting threads that are just basically a dupe of pet-post you made in a previous thread in order to get noticed and to annoy people.

I just felt like coming over here to see what you bungholes were up to .
I know you missed me because you kept bringing up my name.

Awwww. Well, if you didn't come here any longer, you wouldn't see your name. And if you hadn't bitched and complained incessantly like 95% of this site's posters, no one would bother you you.

But of course, that's why you're here...

I wonder how many message boards you're banned from within 50-posts?

I bet at least two. Prolly more!

If you really didn't like me you would go about your business and I would get bored and go back to looking at porn .
I can't wait to go online and see who's talking about me

LOL Troll speak...

You come online to start shit. The problem is that you suck at it, and if you're pretending to be dumber than you actually are, you're real persona is probably not all that smart.

And I don't want to fathom some of the pron you crave...

It makes me feel wanted .

You must be real lonely...

And when you tell me to leave , I know you don't mean it.
You want me on this site, you need me on this site .
Just Like Jack at Guantanamo.

You'll get bored with being stupid, then you'll be on your way..

Nickdfresh
10-06-2007, 04:40 PM
Of course you replied to me ,you can't wait to read what I have to say .
It's probably the highlight of your day .
It's your only way to get attention .
The first time you started talking out your ass in public, somebody
would probably bitch slap your smart ass.

LOL The funny thing here, old man, is that most everyone thinks that YOU'RE the obnoxious social retard, not Lounge or myself.

You're the one that can't get along with the site authorities that about 95% of posters here never have a problem with..

Now go rub your girlfriends head to heal her brain cancer she supposedly got from all those beatings, lying toll idiot...

cadaverdog
10-07-2007, 06:53 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Nickdfresh
[B] LOL The funny thing here, old man, is that most everyone thinks that YOU'RE the obnoxious social retard, not Lounge or myself.

You're the one that can't get along with the site authorities that about 95% of posters here never have a problem with..

I like the way you speak for everyone here .
And the only supposed authority I have ever had a problem with is your buddy Lounge dickhead .
I have never complained about anybody else .
Some of his cronies like ford and yourself chose to fuck with me on his behalf .
But that was your choice .
Most people here don't give a fuck one way or the other .
You claim everybody hates me ,but it's always the same bungholes
Whining .
The ones with swelled heads that get pissed off when you question their authority .
You must have a really inflated ego if you think your opinion means anything outside of this website .

LoungeMachine
10-07-2007, 07:03 AM

[B]Whats your fucking problem , dickhead?
I only intended to start one thread questioning how many members of this forum ever saw the origanal group live.
Someone posted that I was on the wrong forum so I attempted to correct my error .
Instead of the assistance I requested I get some peckerhead flicking me shit.

Nickdfresh
10-07-2007, 12:35 PM

I like the way you speak for everyone here .

I speak for the mods here. Show me the last five posters who've started complaint threads because they can't get they're way - and I'll show you a bunch of fucking trolls that have little actual interest in DLR/CVH...

And the only supposed authority I have ever had a problem with is your buddy Lounge dickhead .
I have never complained about anybody else .
Some of his cronies like ford and yourself chose to fuck with me on his behalf .
But that was your choice .
Most people here don't give a fuck one way or the other .
You claim everybody hates me ,but it's always the same bungholes
Whining .
The ones with swelled heads that get pissed off when you question their authority .
You must have a really inflated ego if you think your opinion means anything outside of this website .

You complain about one mod, you'll complain about most any of them. I fully support his choice to dump your annoying-man thread, because it was obviously nothing more than a dupe of a post that you made in a previous thread. You made it a thread because you thought you had some larger wisdom as if it were your opus, then bitched incessantly when you were called on it.

Quit being such a fucking crybaby already!

And I never claimed my opinion means anything "outside" of this website, the point is, by all your pissing and moaning, your opinion now means nothing ON this website. So fuck off already...

cadaverdog
10-08-2007, 04:47 PM

I speak for the mods here. Show me the last five posters who've started complaint threads because they can't get they're way - and I'll show you a bunch of fucking trolls that have little actual interest in DLR/CVH...

You complain about one mod, you'll complain about most any of them. I fully support his choice to dump your annoying-man thread, because it was obviously nothing more than a dupe of a post that you made in a previous thread. You made it a thread because you thought you had some larger wisdom as if it were your opus, then bitched incessantly when you were called on it.

Quit being such a fucking crybaby already!

And I never claimed my opinion means anything "outside" of this website, the point is, by all your pissing and moaning, your opinion now means nothing ON this website. So fuck off already...

Your own statement shows what an idiot you are .
I don't like you or Ford but have I complained to the webmasters about you ?
No
You answer my thread and talk shit to me to stick up for your butt buddy ,but if I reply to you it's whining .
Fuck You ,nerd boy .
It just came to me this morning ,I'm arguing with nerds and computer geeks .
I'm the real deal ,mother fucker .
Long haired redneck ,tried everthing but needles ,Lived in a hippy commune ,camped out for days to go to Cal Jam2 ,Saw the Dead Before Touch of Grey ,hung out with the real dead heads .
Went to my first VH show at 19 ,fist chance I got when they started headlining .
I don't buy into this new VH bullshit because I remember when Dave quit or got booted from the band .
Too bad he couldn't have hooked up with another band and buried Van Halen forever .
Your the assholes on the wrong site ,Eddie and Al stabbed Dave in the back twice .
So fuck them and fuck you .
I can understand fans wanting to see Dave perform with a competent
band .
The Sam and Dave show was a good idea but I thought Dave picked a shitty back up band .
The only reason a real Dave fan would hate Sammy is because he joined in on the lets bad mouth Dave bullshit with Daves former bandmates .

Nickdfresh
10-08-2007, 04:59 PM
Your own statement shows what an idiot you are .
I don't like you or Ford but have I complained to the webmasters about you ?
No

Did I say you complained? No, dummy. You just start these long bitch threads and spout uninformed nonsense in the Front Line...

I could live with that even if you didn't act like e three year old child when you can't get your way...

You answer my thread and talk shit to me to stick up for your butt buddy ,but if I reply to you it's whining .

I'm sticking up for the site. And you're a useless fuck, which is the main reason I don't like you...

Fuck You ,nerd boy .
It just came to me this morning ,I'm arguing with nerds and computer geeks .
I'm the real deal ,mother fucker .

LOL "Real deal?" You're an unemployed truck driver that has nothing to do but stalk on the interweb.

And what makes us "nerds" or "computer geeks?" That we can construct a sentence? Or we're not trolls in a 'character?'

And you're not "arguing," you're whining, like a bitch...

Long haired redneck ,tried everthing but needles ,Lived in a hippy commune ,camped out for days to go to Cal Jam2 ,Saw the Dead Before Touch of Grey ,hung out with the real dead heads .

So you're a right wing hippy douche?

Went to my first VH show at 19 ,fist chance I got when they started headlining .
I don't buy into this new VH bullshit because I remember when Dave quit or got booted from the band .
Too bad he couldn't have hooked up with another band and buried Van Halen forever .
Your the assholes on the wrong site ,Eddie and Al stabbed Dave in the back twice .
So fuck them and fuck you .
I can understand fans wanting to see Dave perform with a competent
band .
The Sam and Dave show was a good idea but I thought Dave picked a shitty back up band .
The only reason a real Dave fan would hate Sammy is because he joined in on the lets bad mouth Dave bullshit with Daves former bandmates .

Dude, go do some more LSD and "fly" off your roof...

cadaverdog
10-08-2007, 05:09 PM
Good work Lounge fuckhead .
Of course you left out the fact that this was a direct reply to Hyman Roth for flicking me shit because he felt that my asking how many members were old enough to see CVH live ,This was somehow an insult to people .
When did he become a mod?

Nickdfresh
10-08-2007, 05:15 PM

I'm not Lounge you drunken retard. Pay attention!

Of course you left out the fact that this was a direct reply to Hyman Roth for flicking me shit because he felt that my asking how many members were old enough to see CVH live ,This was somehow an insult to people .

What the fuck do you care? You didn't even start that rambling, shitty thread in the right forum.

I think that was strike one against you as being an attention seeking idiot troll...

Hyman Roth
10-08-2007, 05:18 PM

Fuck you asshole. This was a thread started by Carmine asking when
the new member ban was going to be lifted. I wasn't "flicking you
shit" either in the thread you are trying to describe - merely pointing
out that your posts and threads were of little value and starting to
become annoying to me, the reader, looking for information on Van
Halen, the band, or other interesting conversation. Then you came
out with the "fuck you"s and the flamings etc...

And don't try to sound like you were attempting to ask a legitimate
question about 'how many people here have seen CVH' in your thread
complaining about your other thread getting tossed to Ariel. The tone of
your post was sarcastic and cocky and you were asking the question
rhetorically, as if intended as an insult, not realizing that there are
many people that post here that have seen CVH.

LoungeMachine
10-08-2007, 05:28 PM

It just came to me this morning ,

You mean when you woke up, looked over at your brain-dead girlfriend, realizing it's another day as an unemployed truck driver, and you live in a shit hole that makes Bakersfield "the big city"?

Your Thread List speaks for itself, moron.

Your first thread here was stupid. Your second thread was complaing about your first thread, and you feeling "dissed" :rolleyes:

And then you discovered the Front Line.

And that's when the wheels came off your little red wagon. :D

You'd ask stupid, rehtorical questions, and when no one cared to answer, YOU'D START A THREAD ABOUT IT.

And then when the thread gets dumped, you're back in here whining like a little bitch.

You constantly claim you're so above us, and don't need us, yet here you are again, back for more abuse.

Keep it up, Jethro. You're mildly amusing to us.

Nickdfresh
10-08-2007, 05:30 PM
Yeah, I recall what was basically a "how old are you thread" as being a retort to that very question I asked him when he said he once feared being drafted.

The draft ended in 1972-1973, making him either a bit of drama queen bullshitter or someone that didn't even know he couldn't actually be drafted in 1978, which would make him pretty fucking stupid. I simply called him on it because of his demeanor as a troll or an idiot...

LoungeMachine
10-08-2007, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Hyman Roth
Fuck you asshole. This was a thread started by Carmine asking when
the new member ban was going to be lifted. I wasn't "flicking you
shit" either in the thread you are trying to describe - merely pointing
out that your posts and threads were of little value and starting to
become annoying to me, the reader, looking for information on Van
Halen, the band, or other interesting conversation. Then you came
out with the "fuck you"s and the flamings etc...

And don't try to sound like you were attempting to ask a legitimate
question about 'how many people here have seen CVH' in your thread
complaining about your other thread getting tossed to Ariel. The tone of
your post was sarcastic and cocky and you were asking the question
rhetorically, as if intended as an insult, not realizing that there are
many people that post here that have seen CVH.

Exactly. :cool:

It's everyone else here. NEVER his fault.

Everyone here is a fucking asshole, and can all go to hell, because he's the "real deal" :lol:

LoungeMachine
10-08-2007, 05:34 PM
THE CADAVERDOUCHE HALL OF FAME THREADS LIST

Moderaters part2 cadaverdog
Feed Back To Webmaster 69 609 09-20-2007 03:15 PM

Troop withdrawel cadaverdog
Airelle's Dump 27 127 09-19-2007 05:58 PM

Moderaters cadaverdog
Feed Back To Webmaster 256 1869 09-16-2007 05:39 PM

censorship cadaverdog
Feed Back To Webmaster 29 252 09-11-2007 01:45 PM

Illegal War cadaverdog
Airelle's Dump 92 510 09-10-2007 03:49 PM

VH unplugged cadaverdog
Main VH/DLR Discussion 52 1139 09-08-2007 10:36 PM

Age of the DLR ARMY personell
cadaverdog Non VH/DLR Related Stuff 37 657 09-05-2007 02:22 PM

Proper forum cadaverdog
Feed Back To Webmaster 63 822 09-04-2007 07:58 PM

Age of DLR Army personell cadaverdog
Airelle's Dump 47 403 08-29-2007 05:14 PM

Yeah, Jethro... That's some "real deal" track record.

You've really brought the big guns to the table thus far, huh?

LMMFAO

cadaverdog
10-08-2007, 05:42 PM
Dickfresh
You were a 15 or 14 year old pimple faced punk when CVH broke up and you think you know more about them than me ?
And how many times did these other fuckheads you run with see them?
Old hippies made CVH not posers like yourselves.
You might be Dave fans but all you ever saw if anything was Dave with a bunch of grade b back up performers .
They were good musicians but not near as popular as CVH.

BTW You can claim your sticking up for the site but that doesn't change anything .
Assholes like you are the only thing bad here and since you want to defend your buttbuddy for rewriting peoples post you
both shoulld be
shit canned .
If the moderators on TV shows and radio programs pulled the shit you assholes pull they would be sued and fired .
And as far as me threatening the website at least one webmaster agreed that Lounge dickhead was out of line.
Of course you beleive he realized the error of his ways and admited
he was wrong.
Bullshit .
He had to do it or he never would have .
You assholes never take blame for anything .

Nickdfresh
10-08-2007, 05:55 PM
Dickfresh
You were a 15 or 14 year old pimple faced punk when CVH broke up and you think you know more about them than me ?

Who gives a fuck who saw them more. I saw them once, old man. And that was great...

And how many times did these other fuckheads you run with see them?
Old hippies made CVH not posers like yourselves.
You might be Dave fans but all you ever saw if anything was Dave with a bunch of grade b back up performers .

Like Van Halen, douchewit?

Besides, it's been noticed that you cuntradict yourself and lie like a rug here. So, who believes that you actually saw CVH all that much anyways?

They were good musicians but not near as popular as CVH.

BTW You can claim your sticking up for the site but that doesn't change anything .
Assholes like you are the only thing bad here and since you want to defend your buttbuddy for rewriting peoples post you
both shoulld be
shit canned .
If the moderators on TV shows and radio programs pulled the shit you assholes pull they would be sued and fired .
And as far as me threatening the website at least one webmaster agreed that Lounge dickhead was out of line.
he was wrong.
Bullshit .

Dude, your writing style is so shitty and irritating on so many levels, I wish I could rewrite or delete your run-on clusterfucks...

Your teachers should take the blame for you, nimrod...

LoungeMachine
10-08-2007, 05:55 PM

he was wrong.
Bullshit .

LMMFAO

You have NO IDEA how wrong you are, moron. :D

I wiould love to share with you the thread in the mod room about you, but I can't. :cool:

You're considered the joke, And the joke was on you, Jethro.

If you think for ONE MINUTE I was "told" or "forced" to apologize, you're fucking CRAZY. :D

The only people who laugh at you harder than the mods, are the webbies.

Have you noticed any webbies coming to your defense in ANY of your FEEDBACK TO THE WEBMASTERS threads?

My thread giving you the floor was PRICELESS :D

It showed you for who you actually are. A brain dead attention whore incapable of stringing together two sentences.

Katydid and Steve Savicki are the only ones coming to your defense.

I only wish you were bright enough to realize how hilarious that is.

That's the one downfall with you. You're too stupid to even get the joke.

:gulp: priceless.

LoungeMachine
10-08-2007, 05:58 PM

oh, gawd.

LoungeMachine
10-08-2007, 05:59 PM

You mean, like hacking your computer and sending dirty pics to your "girlfriend" ?

stop.

my sides hurt.

Nickdfresh
10-08-2007, 06:01 PM
And yet cadaverfucker just comes back for more...

It's funny how he tried to post over at DDLR, but quickly gave up when no one responded to his dumb comments celebrating how "he saw Van Halen and almost remembers some of it"...

Sorry dude, the internet isn't made for non-writing inbreds...

Run along to an adult education class where you can learn to express yourself...

Nickdfresh
10-08-2007, 06:04 PM
You mean, like hacking your computer and sending dirty pics to your "girlfriend" ?

stop.

my sides hurt.

Oh shit! Did he actually claim this?
:D

Did drainbramaged girlfriend stumble upon his collection of kiddie porn?

LoungeMachine
10-08-2007, 06:08 PM
Oh shit! Did he actually claim this?
:D

Did drainbramaged girlfriend stumble upon his collection of kiddie porn?

Are you kidding me?

It's CLASSIC!!!

First, he said I hacked his computer....

Then, he threatened the webbies with legal action....

Then, after FORD and Ally schooled him, he claimed his friend, a "computer analyst for the government" fixed it for him.

God, you've GOT to read those 2 pages.....

I'm laughing while trying to type this just thinking about it...

Nickdfresh
10-08-2007, 06:58 PM
Link?!?!?!?

LoungeMachine
10-08-2007, 07:03 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&postid=1231556

[B] The pride of Bakersfield pretending to be black, now?

What the fuck, are you obsessed with me or what .
Close but no cigar on my hometown .
If I find out your the one hacking into my computer
and accessing personal information I will have you prosecuted.
This shit has gotten way out of control .
Just insulting my wife [actually my girlfreind] and myself isn't enough for you.
If this stalking shit [including the attachment that appear to be sent by freinds that didn't send them] doesn't cease and desist , I won't stop at merely complaining to the webmasters.
I have no proof that you are involved but this Bakersfield bullshit is mighty suspicious.

ThrillsNSpills
10-09-2007, 12:03 AM
the attachment that appears to probably be sent by my imagineree frens that didn't send them when I went past the webmasters which was probably you but I'm not sure. If this was you you will need to cyst and deceased

ok see you in the next thread

LoungeMachine
10-09-2007, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
the attachment that appears to probably be sent by my imagineree frens that didn't send them when I went past the webmasters which was probably you but I'm not sure. If this was you you will need to cyst and deceased

ok see you in the next thread

A little too close.....

freaky.

cadaverdog
10-09-2007, 02:06 AM
Oh some asshole or assholes here think I'm a joke.
Big fucking deal ,your opinion and a dollar buys a cup of coffee at 7-11
You are just a bunch of computer nerds trying to be cool .
And if dickfresh even saw CVH once I bet he went with his parents
Real fans know Van Halen declined quickly after the first two albums
Do you even know what an album is?
You had to be there and you assholes were not there .
You probably thought Kiss was the shit .
And Gene Simmons only contribution to rock and roll was "discovering "
Van Halen while playing at the whiskey .
To play there you were already discovered and on your way to stardom.
So yuck it up nerds
Make sure to correct my spelling and punctuation like good little nerds .

Nickdfresh
10-09-2007, 01:07 PM
Oh some asshole or assholes here think I'm a joke.
Big fucking deal ,your opinion and a dollar buys a cup of coffee at 7-11
You are just a bunch of computer nerds trying to be cool .
And if dickfresh even saw CVH once I bet he went with his parents

Actually, I went with my brother and his friend!

Had a great time...

"Real fans" with a clue know that "Fair Warning" is their best album.

What number was that?

No cadaverhump! Is it that big black disc of VHII I have?

Tell me!

But I was. :)

You probably thought Kiss was the shit .
And Gene Simmons only contribution to rock and roll was "discovering "
Van Halen while playing at the whiskey .
To play there you were already discovered and on your way to stardom.
So yuck it up nerds
Make sure to correct my spelling and punctuation like good little nerds .

LOL KISS was okay, and WTF do they even have to do with this?

BTW, how was dropping out of high school and knowing that you're dumber than about 80% of the population feel?

LoungeMachine
10-09-2007, 02:18 PM

Which assholes are you talking about?

The entire team of webbies and mods here have seen the real thing more than once. [with 1 or 2 rare exceptions]

Declined quickly?????

:confused:

What a fucking ignorant assfuck you are. :rolleyes:

cadaverdog
10-10-2007, 02:10 AM
Are you kidding me?

It's CLASSIC!!!

First, he said I hacked his computer....

Then, he threatened the webbies with legal action....

Then, after FORD and Ally schooled him, he claimed his friend, a "computer analyst for the government" fixed it for him.

God, you've GOT to read those 2 pages.....

I'm laughing while trying to type this just thinking about it...

If they did they would see how fullof shit you are.
How did a computer programmer from a defense contractor become
"a computer analyst for the government "
The same way you twist everything .
I did accuse you of hacking my computer but threatened no one but you
Your a computer geek ,wheres your proof loudmouth ?

cadaverdog
10-10-2007, 02:20 AM
Which assholes are you talking about?

The entire team of webbies and mods here have seen the real thing more than once. [with 1 or 2 rare exceptions]

Declined quickly?????

:confused:

What a fucking ignorant assfuck you are. :rolleyes:

Why do you always bring up the webbies and the mods
I have never had a problem with the webbies
Only called there attention to your bullshit.
And only a few mods such as yourself think they can do anything .
I have seen post where mods pinpoint where someone lives by their IP
address .
How the fuck do you get that info?
People don't tell you when they apply for membership .
But you nerds can find out everything.
See if you can figure out which finger I am holding up for you.

Nickdfresh
10-10-2007, 10:00 AM
If they did they would see how fullof shit you are.
How did a computer programmer from a defense contractor become
"a computer analyst for the government "
The same way you twist everything .
I did accuse you of hacking my computer but threatened no one but you
Your a computer geek ,wheres your proof loudmouth ?

And did your contractor-friend laugh at you for being a total retard?

Even if he was an imaginary friend?

Nickdfresh
10-10-2007, 10:09 AM
Why do you always bring up the webbies and the mods
I have never had a problem with the webbies
Only called there attention to your bullshit.
And only a few mods such as yourself think they can do anything .
I have seen post where mods pinpoint where someone lives by their IP
address .
How the fuck do you get that info?
People don't tell you when they apply for membership .
But you nerds can find out everything.
See if you can figure out which finger I am holding up for you.

You give up that info by registering. No, actually by posting. And it depends on many factors, but being a troll isn't as easy as you think apparently...

Sorry to inform you both that the interweb isn't as anonymous as you think, and that you're a complete douche bag...

cadaverdog
10-10-2007, 07:14 PM
[B] Actually, I went with my brother and his friend!

Had a great time...

"Real fans" with a clue know that "Fair Warning" is their best album.

What number was that?

Look ,the very same asshole that bitched at me for claiming I speak for real fans ,doing the same fucking thing.
Hypocrite

cadaverdog
10-10-2007, 07:23 PM
Check out post 94 here .
Lounge douchebags proof I threatened the webmasters .
I was threatening him .
And he fails to tell anyone I apologised to him directly ,
even after he refused to do the same after he admitted
he altered my posts in the front line ,going beyond editing and adding his own witty comments.
Still awaiting any proof you have I threatened the webmasters ,asshole.

LoungeMachine
10-10-2007, 07:28 PM
Check out post 94 here .
Lounge douchebags proof I threatened the webmasters .
I was threatening him .
And he fails to tell anyone I apologised to him directly ,
even after he refused to do the same after he admitted
he altered my posts in the front line ,going beyond editing and adding his own witty comments.
Still awaiting any proof you have I threatened the webmasters ,asshole.

THIS GUY CRAVES OUR ATTENTION NICKY.

FUCKING CRAVES IT.....

NO OTHER REASON TO BE HERE

cadaverdog
10-10-2007, 07:28 PM
You give up that info by registering. No, actually by posting. And it depends on many factors, but being a troll isn't as easy as you think apparently...

Sorry to inform you both that the interweb isn't as anonymous as you think, and that you're a complete douche bag...

I checked out the registration proccess here again .
All they asked was my e-mail address .
That doesn't disclose IP address.

And if mods have access to information such as this the members should be notified .

LoungeMachine
10-10-2007, 07:29 PM

YOU FUCKIJG FREAK

JESUS

LoungeMachine
10-10-2007, 07:42 PM

And if mods have access to information such as this the members should be notified .

Really?

You checked it out, huh?

That's funny, registration has been suspended at this time, due to trolls like you.

Did you happen to check out the FAQ's

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=3#mods

Here's what is says about mods, dumbass

What Are Moderators?
Moderators oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to edit and delete posts, move threads, and perform other manipulations. Becoming a moderator for a specific forum is usually rewarded to users who are particularly helpful and knowledgeable in the subject of the forum they are moderating.

We have the ability to edit and delete posts.

Did you bother to read this?

Nevermind.

Tell us, how did you review the registration process again?

Byt the way, Gump, have you noticed NO ONE but YOU cares about your whining?

Every day you log on, and post to NICK AND/OR MYSELF DIRECTLY.

Fucking stalking fag.

Wake up your girlfriend from her Hillbilly Heroin Coma and maybe she'll fuck you like she does the other truckers.

cadaverdog
10-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Really?

You checked it out, huh?

That's funny, registration has been suspended at this time, due to trolls like you.

Did you happen to check out the FAQ's

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=3#mods

Here's what is says about mods, dumbass

What Are Moderators?
Moderators oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to edit and delete posts, move threads, and perform other manipulations. Becoming a moderator for a specific forum is usually rewarded to users who are particularly helpful and knowledgeable in the subject of the forum they are moderating.

We have the ability to edit and delete posts.

Did you bother to read this?

Nevermind.

Tell us, how did you review the registration process again?

Byt the way, Gump, have you noticed NO ONE but YOU cares about your whining?

Every day you log on, and post to NICK AND/OR MYSELF DIRECTLY.

Fucking stalking fag.

Wake up your girlfriend from her Hillbilly Heroin Coma and maybe she'll fuck you like she does the other truckers.

I read it
It says you may edit or delete not rewrite to change what the person posted
But you do it anyway .
And it says you can do other things ,too
But where does it say you can look up personal information such as name and address of the members ?
If you had done your homework you would see you can still register but are told you are not accepting new members.
And I checked with my ISP and they don't give out your personal info
even if you have my IP address unless I ok it .
So if your abusing your position for personal reasons the webmasters should be informed .

Nickdfresh
10-10-2007, 08:46 PM
You're a paranoid dolt...

Nobody gives a fuck who you are in real life, I don't even want to know about your internet persona...

And your ISP lied. They will give out personal info if you're over the line...

And the only people that obsess over the ISP thingy are trolls...

cadaverdog
10-11-2007, 05:02 PM
You're a paranoid dolt...

Nobody gives a fuck who you are in real life, I don't even want to know about your internet persona...

And your ISP lied. They will give out personal info if you're over the line...

And the only people that obsess over the ISP thingy are trolls...

The only problem I have is with your bullshit.
Even though I admitted I was wrong about Lounge douchebag
screwing with my e-mail Someone from this site did it .
It was not nessesarily a mod or webbie but it was only shit I saw
here.
Even the porn.
And since I have not done anything here even remotely" over the line "
as you put it , my ISP would n't have given any info to this site .
But my IP address says I live in Bakersfeild because thats where I get my service from and Lounge Fuckhead just guessed thats where I lived .
Bullshit.
But thats no big deal to me if thats all that has been done.
I have resricted my comments only to reply to bullshit allegations
and personal attacks .
In hindsight I have admitted complaining to the webmasters was not a good idea .
Since I came back to this sight I have'nt even attempted to start any new threads because I know what will happen , straight to the dump .
And if I reply to anything ,you start flicking the same old shit .
I will still post here whether you like it or not .
Maybe the other posters will get tired of your changing the subject
to attack me for past bullshit ,but I doubt it.
A handfull of people flick shit and a handful flick it back.
We can play this game indefinatly or you can let me post in peace .
If you disagree with something I post , so be it .
But if you want to just flick shit ,I will flick back.

LoungeMachine
10-11-2007, 05:08 PM

Pull the tampon out, quit your bitching, or just STFU already....

Jesus Christ you're a fucking vag.

You call people internet tough guys, and then claim you'd kick everyone's ass in a bar.

You try and call people out for simple typos, yet you post at a level most resembling a high school dropout on meth.

You hate the site, you hate the mods, the webbies think you're a joke, and the only other person to even give you the time of day is considered the site's parasite.

Just shut up about all of it, and let your POSTS speak for themselves for once.

Show us with your POSTS what an expert on VH and Rock and Roll you are.

Just stay out of the Front Line, because you don't know SHIT about politics.

cadaverdog
10-11-2007, 05:59 PM

Pull the tampon out, quit your bitching, or just STFU already....

Jesus Christ you're a fucking vag.

You call people internet tough guys, and then claim you'd kick everyone's ass in a bar.

You try and call people out for simple typos, yet you post at a level most resembling a high school dropout on meth.

You hate the site, you hate the mods, the webbies think you're a joke, and the only other person to even give you the time of day is considered the site's parasite.

Just shut up about all of it, and let your POSTS speak for themselves for once.

Show us with your POSTS what an expert on VH and Rock and Roll you are.

Another fabrication .
I never said I could kick anybodies ass.
But if given the opportunity I would be happy to try .
And I don't hate anybody .
I could make a list of assholes both mods and other members
I don't like but Why would I hate them ?
And your the one who says I have a problem with the webmasters .
They have never replied to anything I've posted .
And the only one that PMed me gave me solid advice .
The Front Line was started as a tribute to the victims of 9/11
and turned into a bitchfest .
My thread about the age of the DDLRA personell got lots of replies ,
And the one about VH doing a unplugged show was also popular .
But that was before you declared your personal war .

BTW I already offered to drop this shit twice and have stayed away from the front line as promised .
But even if I stick to the subject of the thread ,somebody changes the subject to flick shit.
But I will try again and I will not be the first to flick shit.

FORD
10-11-2007, 11:02 PM
Flick shit? You ARE shit.

Nickdfresh
10-12-2007, 11:13 AM
The only problem I have is with your bullshit.
Even though I admitted I was wrong about Lounge douchebag
screwing with my e-mail Someone from this site did it .
It was not nessesarily a mod or webbie but it was only shit I saw
here.
Even the porn.
And since I have not done anything here even remotely" over the line "
as you put it , my ISP would n't have given any info to this site .

Yes they would have. They give it to the gov't most likely...

But my IP address says I live in Bakersfeild because thats where I get my service from and Lounge Fuckhead just guessed thats where I lived .
Bullshit.
But thats no big deal to me if thats all that has been done.
I have resricted my comments only to reply to bullshit allegations
and personal attacks .
In hindsight I have admitted complaining to the webmasters was not a good idea .
Since I came back to this sight I have'nt even attempted to start any new threads because I know what will happen , straight to the dump .
And if I reply to anything ,you start flicking the same old shit .
I will still post here whether you like it or not .
Maybe the other posters will get tired of your changing the subject
to attack me for past bullshit ,but I doubt it.
A handfull of people flick shit and a handful flick it back.
We can play this game indefinatly or you can let me post in peace .
If you disagree with something I post , so be it .
But if you want to just flick shit ,I will flick back.

Yet you keep on with a rambling argument you just can't win...

And I hate to inform you of this, but most of your posts suck and seem like thinly veiled trolling attempts to agitate people...

cadaverdog
10-13-2007, 01:19 AM
[B] Yes they would have. They give it to the gov't most likely...

What the fuck does this even mean?.

Win?

You would never admit you were wrong ,anyway ,about anything
on any subject .
You are never wrong .
You are Jesus Christ of the internet .

Jesus Christ
10-13-2007, 02:02 AM

Verily, there is only one Jesus Christ, on the internet, or anywhere else.

And I am He. :cool:

Nicodemus is not Me, nor hath he ever claimed to be.

Art thou possessed by devils?

naturochem
10-13-2007, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Verily, there is only one Jesus Christ, on the internet, or anywhere else.

And I am He. :cool:

Nicodemus is not Me, nor hath he ever claimed to be.

Art thou possessed by devils?

THINE is likely possessed by gerbils crawling around up his fucking keester...

http://www.geekhumor.com/data/505/gerbil.jpg

Nickdfresh
10-13-2007, 10:23 AM

What the fuck does this even mean?.

What the fuck do you think it means?

LOL Like you keep coming back to a website that universally thinks your a fucking douche bag with no point but to argue with mods?

Win?

You would never admit you were wrong ,anyway ,about anything
on any subject .
You are never wrong .

Isn't it time for you to go to another gun show and illegally purchase arms, felon?

cadaverdog
10-16-2007, 02:48 PM

What do you need to know ?
Anyone who opposes your political ideology are dumped.
No one living or dead dare say anything even remotely
positive about "Bushie".
He is evil incarnate.
He is like a vampire that needs oil to live .
9-11 was his idea and he has no respect for life.
He is worse than Hitler .
Thats the "Front Line".

naturochem
10-16-2007, 03:42 PM
positive about "Bushie".
He is evil incarnate.
Thats the "Front Line".

Did you write that, cadaverfucker? I'm impressed!
Correct usage of a five-syllable word & all...
maybe there's hope for your post toilet-cleaning career after all?

just work on the syntax...

Nickdfresh
10-16-2007, 03:47 PM
positive about "Bushie".
He is evil incarnate.
Thats the "Front Line".

That's a really good summarization of the Front Line...

And there's a stuffed up toilet in cell block D...

cadaverdog
10-17-2007, 06:44 PM
To whom it may concern
To make it easier for you to fuck with me ,I am going to find a central location to be insulted.
That famous guy is going to help me .
Probably the dump.

naturochem
10-17-2007, 07:15 PM
To whom it may concern
To make it easier for you to fuck with me ,I am going to find a central location to be insulted.
Probably the dump.

Your posts alone provide more than ample material to continue to fuck with your retarded ass, cadaverfuck.

An alternate location is certainly not required...

cadaverdog
10-18-2007, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by naturochem
Your posts alone provide more than ample material to continue to fuck with your retarded ass, cadaverfuck.

An alternate location is certainly not required...

Sorry Mr "rock star " has yet to choose the central "fuck with cadaverdog "location.
He is probably playing "rock star "at some local dive.
Or working OT at best buy for the "geek squad".
I will keep you posted, asswhipe.

naturochem
10-18-2007, 02:33 AM

I will keep you posted, asswhipe.
For the meager price of about an hour of toilet cleaning, you can get your OWN copy of "Hooked on Phonics - Spelling Edition" on Ebay...

Nickdfresh
10-18-2007, 09:51 AM
To whom it may concern
Probably the dump.

What's the matter, take too long to read the words?

Is Queen Drain Bamage shrieking at you? Shaking the walls of the trailer?

The Truth
10-18-2007, 11:51 AM
To whom it may concern
Probably the dump.

You have some serious mental issues, and should seek professional help at once.

cadaverdog
10-19-2007, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by The Truth
You have some serious mental issues, and should seek professional help at once.

Not necessary,My man,
I am one of the only sane mo-fo's here.
I just get a good laugh reading the witty
and witless posts that some of these clowns
make .
I am really a 17 year old high school senior
living at home in the suburbs north of the
San Fernando valley.
I have never even been to a rock concert .
I saw Lynyrd Skynyrd at the AV fair last year.
It was a free show and I went with my Dad .
Dad and I are restoring a 57 chevy and should
have it done for my 18th birthday .
I like to listen to my old mans albums
He listens to dinosauer rock .
Van Halen ,AC/DC, Led Zeppelin .
You know, old shit.
Once I refered to my mother as my old lady
and this dude thought I was talking about my wife.
One fool even thinks I am an ex-con.
My dad is a truck driver and loves to tell me stories
about the good old days .
I retell them here and you would not beleive the
way some people suck it up.

Hyman Roth
10-19-2007, 01:11 AM
yup...sounds sane to me. :rolleyes:

cadaverdog
10-19-2007, 01:36 AM
yup...sounds sane to me. :rolleyes:

I'm really Moe Green of Las Vegas

FORD
10-19-2007, 02:47 AM
Sorry Mr "rock star " has yet to choose the central "fuck with cadaverdog "location.

I thought the men's room at the Barstow truck stop was the official "fuck cadaverdog" location?

I'll bet Larry Craig knows the answer......

naturochem
10-19-2007, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by cadaverfucker
mindless attempt to justify imbecility
ahhh....mask your ignorance in fabricated youth... that's a new one...

http://spams-ukwildcatbasketball.com/nobody_cares.mbe.jpg

Nickdfresh
10-19-2007, 07:11 AM
I'm really Moe Green of Las Vegas

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/negative24.jpg

Hyman Roth
10-19-2007, 08:00 AM
http://aycu37.webshots.com/image/30396/2002652903488172573_fs.jpg

cadaverdog
10-19-2007, 03:04 PM
Thats right ,Torn Hymen .
That what this site is all about .
A stage.
And there are lots of players .
Left wing political fanatics .
People claiming to be rich and/or famous .
Know it alls.
People with several aliases.
People that speak ill of the dead .
Religous fanatics .
Anti- religous fanatics .
Anti-americans .
Veterans and all sorts of occupations
And who know's who is telling partial
truth ,complete truth or complete
fabrications.
Know body knows, not the webbies
not the mods , not the regular posters.
Why should I tell the truth?
As far as I know everyone here is playing
a role.

ALinChainz
10-19-2007, 03:11 PM
You're playing the role of sexually frustrated vegetable fucker who seeks more attention than his real girlfriend Rosie can provide.

Why not blow-up your girlfriend for your Friday night date night, heat the K-Y for a nice change of pace, choke on a TV dinner and STFU.

And the word is "nobody" ... you should know it well.

naturochem
10-19-2007, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by cadaverfucker

..and those who fornicate with their bodies...

FORD
10-19-2007, 11:15 PM
http://aycu37.webshots.com/image/30396/2002652903488172573_fs.jpg

Grolsch isn't one of my favorite beers, but that's still a sad picture. Thousands of beers, dead for no good reason :(

cadaverdog
10-20-2007, 03:20 AM
You're playing the role of sexually frustrated vegetable fucker who seeks more attention than his real girlfriend Rosie can provide.

Why not blow-up your girlfriend for your Friday night date night, heat the K-Y for a nice change of pace, choke on a TV dinner and STFU.

And the word is "nobody" ... you should know it well.

It's easy to figure your roll
You play the "asshole" part.
And you got it perfect.

ALinChainz
10-20-2007, 11:08 AM
And you got it perfect.

Guess you told me.

Nickdfresh
10-20-2007, 11:19 AM
Thats right ,Torn Hymen .
That what this site is all about .
A stage.
And there are lots of players .
Left wing political fanatics .
People claiming to be rich and/or famous .
Know it alls.
People with several aliases.
Religous fanatics .
Anti- religous fanatics .
Anti-americans .
Veterans and all sorts of occupations
And who know's who is telling partial
truth ,complete truth or complete
fabrications.
Know body knows, not the webbies
not the mods , not the regular posters.
Why should I tell the truth?
As far as I know everyone here is playing
a role.

Grrrrr! http://farm1.static.flickr.com/252/449630507_a7bf7f444c.jpg

Drunk again? You're scribble is even worse than usual. And that's saying something..

Nickdfresh
10-20-2007, 11:21 AM
And you got it perfect.

You're just a nightmare of Freudian slips...

http://blog.sanriotown.com/virtualrain:kuririnmail.com/files/2007/06/windowslivewriterthekittycouldsaveyourlife-fd02ybdangerkitty1.jpg

cadaverdog
10-22-2007, 01:45 AM
Guess you told me.

You are what you are .
Why fight it?

cadaverdog
10-22-2007, 01:51 AM
Grrrrr! http://farm1.static.flickr.com/252/449630507_a7bf7f444c.jpg

Drunk again? You're scribble is even worse than usual. And that's saying something..

You got the role of" shit disturber "and "writer critic "
locked up.
Keep working towards that "snitch" badge.

Hyman Roth
10-22-2007, 07:03 AM
And you got the role of idiotic, frothing at the mouth, troll-bitch locked
up. Go fuck your dead sister's corpse - if you even really have a dead
sister. If not, go fuck yourself instead.

Nickdfresh
10-22-2007, 09:34 AM
You got the role of" shit disturber "and "writer critic "
locked up.
Keep working towards that "snitch" badge.

Hi cadaverloser. Still crying here?

How's that life goin?'

cadaverdog
10-22-2007, 02:31 PM
And you got the role of idiotic, frothing at the mouth, troll-bitch locked
up. Go fuck your dead sister's corpse - if you even really have a dead
sister. If not, go fuck yourself instead.

Fuck you ,too
Torn Hymen
Who pulled your chain?
Or are you just kissing a little moderator ass,now.

cadaverdog
10-22-2007, 02:38 PM
Hi cadaverloser. Still crying here?

How's that life goin?'

Terrible
I can't sleep thinking about the
"real trouble" you promised
I think the not knowing when
might be worse than the
"real trouble" itself.
I beg you.
Please don't unleash the
"real trouble"
I'm sorry I ever upset you.
Please forgive me.

Nickdfresh
10-22-2007, 03:50 PM
Terrible
I can't sleep thinking about the
"real trouble" you promised
I think the not knowing when
might be worse than the
"real trouble" itself.
I beg you.
Please don't unleash the
"real trouble"
I'm sorry I ever upset you.
Please forgive me.

Boy! You told me! Attacking me with inbred speak. How will I ever survive?

I mean you have a point though - what can I do to a retard with a brain damaged rotten snatch squeeze and an awesome gig cleaning toilets at the local prison. Obviously shaming you won't be possible...