X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

CSA: The Confederate States Of America

This is sorta political...If it's not..one of you guys can boot it out of here..It's OLD politics but still politics none the less, no?

Anyways it was Very well done documentary, goes on About how Messed up the Country would be...

Some of the things that happened:

-Lincoln had to escape to Canada, after being impriosoned and is "forgotten" by History..

-The CSA Takes over the Whole Continent except for Canada, and also takes over South America with puppet states.

-20,000 Important folks, such as Writers and politicians in the US take off to Canada, Mark Twain among them.

-The CSA OUTLAWS any Religon that isn't christianity, and even limits the Jewish Population to only New York (This is only because Judah P. Benjamin was on there size and he was furious over it.)

-Not only are Blacks used as Slaves, But Mexicans and Asians as well..

-In the 40's The CSA Supports Nazi Germany and Hitler even VISITS America, But An important politician tries to sway him to use "lesser" races as Slaves, rather than kill them..

-JFK wins the Election in 1960 (I guess that never changes?), and tries to emancipate the slaves..But is shot before being able to.

-Rock And Roll leaks underground in the CSA, Elvis becoming a Megastar, but has to move to Canada though to being arrested many a times for preforming Black Musics, He becomes a SuperStar in Canada, While in America Culture is pretty much the "Lawrence Welk Show". Also Canada kicks CSA's ass regulary in the Olympics due to the Black Athletes they posses.

Though it was Very Well done..I kept asking myself this...Didn't The CSA not want to force States to Have Slavery, They rather wanted to keep the option for the States to decide? So Technically if the CSA did come to be, Ohio or some Union state, Would probably still have the option to decide wether or not to have Slavery..

So anyone else seen this?
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

The CSA did win the civil war. Who controls the fucking political agenda in this country?

Take a look your last few elections........

Clinton - Arkansas
    Perot - Texas
    Bush Sr. - Claims to be from Texas

All three led the race at different times.

Clinton - Arkansas
    Dole - Kansas (a Confederate, pro slave territory in the 1860s)

Gore - Tennessee
    Chimp - Claims to be from Texas
    Race stolen in ..... Florida

Chimp - Connecticut, but claims to be from Texas
    Kerry - "Taxachussettes liberal"

Yankee vs Yankee but the fake southerner steals the election due to corruption in Ohio.

Is Ohio technically part of the confederacy? No, but don't tell that to the police chief of Cincinatti!
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
      Veteran
      • Apr 2004

Not possible, it's the south remember!
      http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
      Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
      Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Redballjets88
        Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

I felt that that documentary sucked. The reasoning they put behind how the CSA did things after they won the war was retarded.

It was just a way for Spike Lee to bitch about white people more.

P.S. Just because somone lives in the south it doesn't mean they are racist or love slavery. I'm fucking sick of people thinking southern pride is racist or stupid.

If you want to good documentary rent "Why we fight" or "An Inconvient Truth" because at least those have some bearing on real life.
        R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

Working...