X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katydid
    I am a Giant CUNT
    • Apr 2004

Alice in Chains (original band)

If you have digital cable, The old original Alice in Chains are playing on Classic VHI Unplugged. Meat Puppets, Darren thinks is setting in.

11:20 EST. Sun. night... Still quite a bit left of the show I think.
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Nice attemot to get Al's attention
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

If you think they are so bad, why would you encourage people to watch them?

Wrong forum Grandpa ... should be in house of music.

I thought you were done here? With this site .... yet again ... for the ump-teenth time ...

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Katy, die and go to heaven already. Let God deal with your bullshit. I have a feeling he'll ban you a lot faster than this board has.

And when he does, do NOT come here begging for a beachfront condo by the Lake of Fire!
        Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
          Veteran
          • Apr 2004

AIC was awesome when they opened for Velvet Revolver. They still are a great band, to bad Layne died. But they still rocked.
          http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
          Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
          Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• binnie
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2006

One of the best bands of the 90s without question.

Very few bands have managed to be equally competant in acoustically and electrically...
            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
              Veteran
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by binnie
              One of the best bands of the 90s without question.

Very few bands have managed to be equally competant in acoustically and electrically...
              Agreed. Never got to see them with Layne, my brother did, and he said when we saw them 2 weeks ago that was the best they have ever sounded. It was great, I've seen Jerry Solo a coouple of times...good stuff.
              http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
              Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
              Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• binnie
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2006

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
                Agreed. Never got to see them with Layne, my brother did, and he said when we saw them 2 weeks ago that was the best they have ever sounded. It was great, I've seen Jerry Solo a coouple of times...good stuff.
                I never got to see them with Layne either, but I'l definately try and catch the new line-up when they tour here next...
                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Working...