PDA

View Full Version : Moderaters part2

cadaverdog
09-17-2007, 04:54 AM
Never assume you will get an oportunity to speak your mind here .Check out the thread in the dump with the title Cadaverdog has the floor and judge for yourself .
This asshole sucked me in with an offer to express my views in the front line and immediatly puts my thread in the dump.
Using his standard line that's a stupid question he assumes you cannot judge its merit on your own .
He will decide what you think of the question not you.
Then he asumes the meaning of the question for you ,as the common reader needs his assistance.
He then adds statistical figures for the question that he assumes is being asked.
The question is some where in the dump also it is about troop withdrawel,Now he willreply that Iam a whiner and an attention whore etc.
He won't bother to add he editted my posts and even after his wonderful offer to speak my mind ,the altered posts remain .
He figures if he fucks with me enough ,and calls my girlfreind a whore ,and be littles my intelligance I willjust go away .
He will recruit help and use aliases and post any personal information such as e-mail adresses he can find and dares me to prove he was involved.
When someone came to my defense he attacked them and told them to go away .
He doesn't even deny he pulls underhanded bullshit , he just says you deserve it, you tried to alert people to my bullshit and when I pull more bullshit you will expose me again .
He considers that whining .Put up with it or he will pull the whiner card .

Steve Savicki
09-17-2007, 07:18 AM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/journal.php?s=&action=comments&entryid=1388

VanHalener
09-17-2007, 07:53 AM
And now, a moment with Janis

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JjD4eWEUgMM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JjD4eWEUgMM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

binnie
09-17-2007, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by VanHalener

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JjD4eWEUgMM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JjD4eWEUgMM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Ha Ha!!

You never cease to crakc me up....

Anonymous
09-17-2007, 08:49 AM
Listen, Cadavercock.

You're beginning to piss everyone off with all this whining. That's including me.

If you have a problem with this site, kindly fuck off.

People have REAL problems in REAL life, and come here to chat a while and forget about everyday shit.

The last thing we need is a pathetic little son of a bitch complaining abaout every little twisted thing that bothers it.

As for an opportunity to speak our minds?

I personally insulted webmasters and moderators. NEVER was I censored in anyway.

Get the hint. You're shit. And noone likes to step on shit when casually walking around.

So, and again, kindly fuck off.

WE DON'T CARE!

Bitch! :wow2:

ALinChainz
09-17-2007, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
Listen, Cadavercock.

You're beginning to piss everyone off with all this whining. That's including me.

People have REAL problems in REAL life, and come here to chat a while and forget about everyday shit.

The last thing we need is a pathetic little son of a bitch complaining abaout every little twisted thing that bothers it.

I personally insulted webmasters and moderators. NEVER was I censored in anyway.

Get the hint. You're shit. And noone likes to step on shit when casually walking around.

WE DON'T CARE!

I have to agree with this.

The door swings both ways.

The same thing we tell Katy, if the place is so bad, the Internet is vast and there are other places to be.

Go there.

Unchainme
09-17-2007, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by cadaverdog
Never assume you will get an oportunity to speak your mind here .Check out the thread in the dump with the title Cadaverdog has the floor and judge for yourself .
This asshole sucked me in with an offer to express my views in the front line and immediatly puts my thread in the dump.
Using his standard line that's a stupid question he assumes you cannot judge its merit on your own .
He will decide what you think of the question not you.
Then he asumes the meaning of the question for you ,as the common reader needs his assistance.
He then adds statistical figures for the question that he assumes is being asked.
The question is some where in the dump also it is about troop withdrawel,Now he willreply that Iam a whiner and an attention whore etc.
He won't bother to add he editted my posts and even after his wonderful offer to speak my mind ,the altered posts remain .
He figures if he fucks with me enough ,and calls my girlfreind a whore ,and be littles my intelligance I willjust go away .
He will recruit help and use aliases and post any personal information such as e-mail adresses he can find and dares me to prove he was involved.
When someone came to my defense he attacked them and told them to go away .
He doesn't even deny he pulls underhanded bullshit , he just says you deserve it, you tried to alert people to my bullshit and when I pull more bullshit you will expose me again .
He considers that whining .Put up with it or he will pull the whiner card .

Fuck You Idiot!

Go Find another site if this place is so bad.

VanHalener
09-17-2007, 11:37 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CnN9iIvVVto"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CnN9iIvVVto" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

VanHalener
09-17-2007, 11:41 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1YX6D_u_5vk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1YX6D_u_5vk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

VanHalener
09-17-2007, 11:47 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/No1r1Z2-qso"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/No1r1Z2-qso" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Steve Savicki
09-17-2007, 01:23 PM

WE DON'T CARE!
Then why did you bother even opening up this thread then?

bueno bob
09-17-2007, 01:27 PM
He figures if he fucks with me enough ,...and be littles my intelligance I willjust go away .

Am I the only one who sees the pure comedy in this sentence?

LoungeMachine
09-17-2007, 02:34 PM
4 of 9 threads started in Feedback

3 of 9 threads have been dumped [not just by me]

No one but katy coming to his rescue.

Can't understand why everyone keeps insisting he take a HUKED ON FONIKS course.

Perpetually self-owns himself.

Can't help but start inane, rambling threads asking questions already addressed in numerous open threads.

Boasts of his own intelligence, yet seems to read and write at a 6th grade level.

Calls the entire army Fuckers, and tells them all to go to hell, yet continues to post, much like katy.

Threatens webbies with criminal prosecution, and accuses people of hacking his email, just like katy.

Let's just hope by the time he starts thread #3 on this topic, he'll have learned to spell MODERATORS correctly.

No Child Left Behind, indeed.

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
09-17-2007, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob

Since cadavercock think you're an alias of mine, I'll just laugh at my own joke here.

:lol:

You're so funny me, er, I mean bob.

LoungeMachine
09-17-2007, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

For the same reason we read your's Steve.

We all need a good laugh now and again.

:D

Steve Savicki
09-17-2007, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
We all need a good laugh now and again.
Five (5) stars please.

LoungeMachine
09-17-2007, 03:10 PM
Five (5) stars please.

I've already given you 5 twice, steve-o

:cool:

LoungeMachine
09-17-2007, 03:13 PM

Immediately?

Or did you have many posts, and amost 3 pages with which to do anything other than whine?

Are you capable of posting anything other than menstrual whines, rhetorical questions, or redundant off-topic bleats?

Nevermind. It was rhetorical.

LoungeMachine
09-17-2007, 03:15 PM

This asshole sucked me in with an offer to express my views

Sucked you in?

You sure play the victim alot in here.

Did you bother to express any views in that thread?

no.

Game. Set. Match.

Time for Moderaters pt. 3

:rolleyes:

bueno bob
09-17-2007, 04:53 PM
MODERATE ORS EPISODE III: REVENGE OF THE SHIT

http://a553.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/120/l_82b98473c65da7163f116aed2ace07b8.jpg

Hyman Roth
09-17-2007, 05:05 PM
Oh cadaverdog...please tell me you didn't start another thread in Feedback complaining about censorship because your thread was moved...

Look - here's a tip for you. There's an excellent David Lee Roth / Classic Van Halen message board where you would fit in just fine. Its called DiamondDavidLeeRoth.com.

They never edit posts and move threads over there, everyone is buddies and nobody thinks too hard before posting. You should check it out.

Anonymous
09-17-2007, 05:33 PM

No, but you're the only one who bothered to read what he posted.

We all pretty much know what this is about, and lack the patience to hurt our eyes and brains trying to read through cadavercock's pointless drivel.

No mistake, though. We thank you immensely for pointing out that sentence for us.

I needed that laugh.

Cheers! :bottle:

Anonymous
09-17-2007, 05:37 PM

To tell him we don't care.

Much as I'm replying to you to tell you that although you are making progress with your subtle attempts at humourous attacks, most 4 year olds are wittier than you.

In average.

Don't let this put you off, though. Do carry on, doing whatever it is you do around here.

Anonymous
09-17-2007, 05:42 PM
Since cadavercock think you're an alias of mine, I'll just laugh at my own joke here.

You're so funny me, er, I mean bob.

Didn't you get the memo? We're ALL Bob's aliases. Except for Dan.

That means there are only two people posting here.

Even cadavercock is a Bueno Alias.

Which, of course, translates into Bob fighting the good fight with several of his aliases destroying this one.

It's a Bueno world. We just live in it because he registered us.

cadaverdog
09-17-2007, 06:00 PM
Listen, Cadavercock.

WE DON'T CARE!

You lucky boy ,You were never censored , well I was .
Dickhead editted my posts and admitted it .
As far as you offer to fuck off I accept .
Sheep like you people can accept these one sided debates and say nothing .
But since you are a class A bootlicker I am sure thats not a problem.
As A parting sot let me add .
I saw david lee roth wih Sammy Hagar and Sammy was by far the better performer .
Roth is a has been and the tour will be a total failure .
Fuck all your mamas.

cadaverdog
09-17-2007, 06:01 PM
Listen, Cadavercock.

WE DON'T CARE!

You lucky boy ,You were never censored , well I was .
Dickhead editted my posts and admitted it .
As far as you offer to fuck off I accept .
Sheep like you people can accept these one sided debates and say nothing .
But since you are a class A bootlicker I am sure thats not a problem.
As A parting shot let me add .
I saw david lee roth wih Sammy Hagar and Sammy was by far the better performer .
Fuck all your mamas.

LoungeMachine
09-17-2007, 06:08 PM

As A parting sot let me add .
Fuck all your mamas.

Parting shot?

You're leaving us?

awwwwwww.

Another Sammy fan lost.

We should just shut the site down now. :(

buh-bye, genius.

cadaverdog
09-17-2007, 06:32 PM

Thanx Steve ,At least there is one open mind here .
I got an interesting PM telling me don't bother sparring with these idiots .
If I let them get to me , I've already lost.
Very wise indeed .
I might post outside the front line ,but after my comments about DLR it wouldn't do any good.
When I went to that show I really wanted Dave to blow Sammy off the stage, but it just didn't happen.
And if you saw the documentary about the tour it made Dave look even worse.
Maybe if Dave takes this shit seriously And doesn't kill himself like so many aging rockers do , they will be ok
But if he thinks he's still the young stud he was ,partying all night ,Fucking every bitch in site ,he will burn out fast.
The tour will suffer with cancelled shows .
He finally accepted the hair situation ,maybe he will accept the age issue too.

Anonymous
09-17-2007, 06:35 PM
Weren't you leaving, bitch?

Die, asshole! :wow2:

Warham
09-17-2007, 06:36 PM
Is it over yet?

LoungeMachine
09-17-2007, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by WAR
Is it over yet?

almost.

Final death gasp, sucking air in a vain attempt at survival.

To go down in history with such relics as Wayne L,. Denny, Valtrex boy, and a host of others....

Parting is such sweet sorrow....

:(

Warham
09-17-2007, 07:06 PM
I'm fighting the tears...

LoungeMachine
09-17-2007, 07:08 PM
We'll always have Paris....

bueno bob
09-17-2007, 07:29 PM
http://www.impawards.com/1995/posters/forget_paris.jpg

bueno bob
09-17-2007, 07:30 PM
Didn't you get the memo? We're ALL Bob's aliases. Except for Dan.

Oh good!

I'd forgotten to PM Dan about that...

That means there are only two people posting here.

Even cadavercock is a Bueno Alias.

Which, of course, translates into Bob fighting the good fight with several of his aliases destroying this one.

It's a Bueno world. We just live in it because he registered us.

All truth.

Dan
09-17-2007, 08:10 PM
Oh good!

I'd forgotten to PM Dan about that...

I don't feel The Love Anymore.:(

LoungeMachine
09-17-2007, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Hyman Roth
Oh cadaverdog...please tell me you didn't start another thread in Feedback complaining about censorship because your thread was moved...

Look - here's a tip for you. There's an excellent David Lee Roth / Classic Van Halen message board where you would fit in just fine. Its called DiamondDavidLeeRoth.com.

They never edit posts and move threads over there, everyone is buddies and nobody thinks too hard before posting. You should check it out.

LMMFAO

classic.

Grate idea, though.....

Tell Lou I said hi. He hates me, too. :D

and Lucky Wilbury, Catfish, etc, etc.........

You'll have plenty of peeps to bitch about me to.

It's obvious cadaverdolt just needs a good shoulder to cry on.

rustoffa
09-17-2007, 09:14 PM

I'm thinking of complaining about me moving my own thread.....the one about Canada. See, I have nothing against Canada, however, I need to deal with some fairly complex feelings of self-doubt and loathing.

IMHO, questioning my own decision, via a self-serving symposium would just complicate things further.

Did I just tell myself that?

FUCK!!!!!!!
:confused:

Terry
09-17-2007, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by VanHalener

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JjD4eWEUgMM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JjD4eWEUgMM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object> :baaa:

Classic

Terry
09-17-2007, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
I'm thinking of complaining about me moving my own thread.....the one about Canada. See, I have nothing against Canada, however, I need to deal with some fairly complex feelings of self-doubt and loathing.

IMHO, questioning my own decision, via a self-serving symposium would just complicate things further.

Did I just tell myself that?

FUCK!!!!!!!
:confused:

I suppose you could start a thread imploring yourself to ban yourself (including a poll where the only options include banning rustoffa), then either immediately close and lock the thread or move the thread to the Dump, as an act of preemptive banning...:confused: so much talk about banning these days I can't keep the shit straight myself

LoungeMachine
09-17-2007, 09:24 PM
You should actually start multiple threads bemoaning the fact you moved your own thread, 'stoff.

One thread is hardly space enough to vent your anguish, to rail against your own indignity!!!!

How you can even bring yourself to get up in the morning, knowing full well that no matter how well your next thread is received, you will only move it eventually, thus negating your very own existence on this plane...

or not.

welp.

Terry
09-17-2007, 09:27 PM
You should actually start multiple threads bemoaning the fact you moved your own thread, 'stoff.

One thread is hardly space enough to vent your anguish, to rail against your own indignity!!!!

How you can even bring yourself to get up in the morning, knowing full well that no matter how well your next thread is received, you will only move it eventually, thus negating your very own existence on this plane...

or not.

welp.

rustoffa
09-17-2007, 10:00 PM
I'll say this much. After the last two replies to this thread, anything goes!

That's right, ANYTHING!!!

I'm fixin' to use the mass-flush function!!! *clickity-clickity*

Just gimme a few minutes...I'll find it!!!
:mad:

Hyman Roth
09-17-2007, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Terry
I suppose you could start a thread imploring yourself to ban yourself (including a poll where the only options include banning rustoffa), then either immediately close and lock the thread or move the thread to the Dump, as an act of preemptive banning...:confused: so much talk about banning these days I can't keep the shit straight myself

LMMFAO!!

;)

cadaverdog
09-17-2007, 10:23 PM
Weren't you leaving, bitch?

Die, asshole! :wow2:

Not just yet.
Your first name says it all ,you are a puss

cadaverdog
09-17-2007, 10:44 PM
LM
Tell me dick face what exactly did you win?
Are you going to get back all the time you spent pissing and moaning about me?
Like it said in the pm I received ,There is nothing to gain by
battling a moron like you.
So you can be dictator of the front line and all your ass kissing buddies can worship you.
What does any of this have to do with David Lee Roth?
If I want to hear your biased polical bullshit I can check out those nut cases the truth seekers.
They seek the truth that benefits their agenda .
But you already know that, you are a member.
I will stay away from the front line ,so feel free to comment on any thing I choose to add elsewhere , but since you won't have any control there I will try to ignore your rantings .
So long asshole.

cadaverdog
09-17-2007, 10:50 PM
LMMFAO

classic.

Grate idea, though.....

Tell Lou I said hi. He hates me, too. :D

and Lucky Wilbury, Catfish, etc, etc.........

You'll have plenty of peeps to bitch about me to.

It's obvious cadaverdolt just needs a good shoulder to cry on.

Boy you must really have aswelled head or deep paranoia if you think you are even worth discussing elsewhere .
I notice you laugh alot ,this is a sign of mental illness .
Maybe you should seek help.

Hyman Roth
09-17-2007, 11:05 PM
Why don't you GTFO now you Sammy loving SHEEP. FUCK YOU!!

LoungeMachine
09-17-2007, 11:20 PM
LM
Tell me dick face what exactly did you win?

The Special Olympics. But don't fret. You're a winner too. Everybody's a winner.

Are you going to get back all the time you spent pissing and moaning about me?

Well, now you're just confused.

You started 3 threads pissing and moaning about me.

I just spent time laughing at your expense.

I will stay away from the front line

I suppose that's easier than actually racking your brain trying to post something intelligent.

So long asshole.

Bye, fruitloop.

LoungeMachine
09-18-2007, 12:14 AM
One more thing, cadaverdung, since you wont be posting in The front Line anymore...

I suggest you pick up a copy of FIASCO by Thomas Ricks, and/or Plan of Attack by Bob Woodward.

Having read either of these fantastic books would have greatly helped you in forming a better argument, as well as better threads.

Don't be afraid of research.

Don't fear knowing of what you speak. Knowledge is power.

I'll gladly loan you my copies. They both even have pictures!

cadaverdog
09-18-2007, 02:47 PM
Why don't you GTFO now you Sammy loving SHEEP. FUCK YOU!!

Why don't you just suck your buddy LMs dick and get it over with .
Face the Facts Daves carreer would be over if these guys weren't
desperate,He was on the Fair curcuit.
His albums were not selling and he looks like a goofball.
He was playing at bars in LA .

ALinChainz
09-18-2007, 03:37 PM
This is a Roth site.

Get out before I get you out.

Warham
09-18-2007, 03:41 PM
Is this guy related to Katy?

LoungeMachine
09-18-2007, 03:43 PM
LMMFAO

Just keeps digging........

Hate to say it, but I actually think katy might be more intelligent.

seriously.

ALinChainz
09-18-2007, 03:48 PM
All I know is ... is that is a short amount of time, I have tired of this whiny fuck and we simply have enough of it here.

There are other sites.

If you don't like shit is here, stink up another joint.

I'd like to send him and Katy off together in hillbilly harmony and get them the fuck off our site where Dave fans are.

Not people that think they have a "right".

Anonymous
09-18-2007, 04:02 PM
In a short amount of time is saying something.

He has whined more in one month than the rest of the site put together since 2004.

I'm all against banning people - I've started a couple of threads on the subject and was flamed for it - but, in this case I'd make an exception.

Even Katydid and Jesterstar can be amusing at times.

This guy?

Complete shit.

LoungeMachine
09-18-2007, 04:08 PM
In a short amount of time is saying something.

He has whined more in one month than the rest of the site put together since 2004.

I'm all against banning people - I've started a couple of threads on the subject and was flamed for it - but, in this case I'd make an exception.

Even Katydid and Jesterstar can be amusing at times.

This guy?

Complete shit.

Banned by Sylick ???

Jesus, alert the media :D

Now that's groundbreaking right there.

Ima has a valid point, too.

When someone has 4 Feedback threads in a matter of weeks, and 2 of them are actually the same thread, then the term "attention whore" no longer applies.

We're actually dealing with sociopathic narccisist, who craves any attention, good or bad.

Combine that with a severe victim-complex, boredom from being unemployed, and inner loathing and guilt from having to feed off his girlfriend, and you have a recipe for ANNOYANCE

He won't leave voluntarily, that's for sure.

Much like Joe Thunder, he probably beats off to the negative posts.

LoungeMachine
09-18-2007, 04:24 PM

Another typical trait in attnetion whore trolls who pass through here.

When being the ignorant tool doesnt get him the attention he craves, and all else fails, he resorts to the "Dave Sucks" tactic.

In his little mind, he thinks that'll get back all those people who are treating him so disrespectfully. :rolleyes:

Fucking classic.

How many of these have we seen pull this same shit over the years?

And they all think they're somehow ground-breaking.

The only difference with this one this time, is he actually may be the dumbest [literally] troll we've seen.

His posts read like someone with a GED at best, and probably a 9th or 10th grade education, with a 2.0 GPA

Throw in his obvious latent homosexual tendencies by constantly projecting homoerotic images on everyone, and the picture aint pretty.

I can only imagine what kind of woman is willing to support his ass.

You can take the trash out of the tralier, but......

bueno bob
09-18-2007, 09:19 PM

http://solastyear.com/caughtthegay.jpg

FORD
09-18-2007, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by WAR
Is this guy related to Katy?

Nah, he's more like Mike Anusewski, the Herpes Infected Unibrow Troll. Except a lot dumber.

(I think you missed him while you were in a coma)

cadaverdog
09-19-2007, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
This is a Roth site.

Get out before I get you out.

What are you gonna do ,ban me?
Go ahead .
Fuck your cheesedick website ,ASSHOLE

bueno bob
09-19-2007, 02:33 AM
BE WARNED - THE MIGHTY ONE HAS SPOKEN!

:eek:

Hyman Roth
09-19-2007, 02:39 AM
LMMFAO @ this thread - Ban him? No way - make him the Official Roth Army Comedic Device at least the remainder of 2007.

Steve Savicki
09-19-2007, 07:16 AM

Careful, Cadaver. ALinChainz is good friends with POJO. And POJO does have the ability to ban you.

Sorry Chainz and P if it wasn't my place to say. Just had to get one post in this morning! :p

Steve Savicki
09-19-2007, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
If you don't like shit is here, stink up another joint.
Actually, don't do that either. No one deserves trouble carried from a member of another site.

Cadaver, you could always post thoughts in your journal: http://rotharmy.com/forums/journal.php then click on "Get A Journal" near the top of the page.

Anonymous
09-19-2007, 07:24 AM
Actually, don't do that either. No one deserves trouble carried from a member of another site.

Oh, agony, a-go-nyyyy!!!

Why Laura? Why?

FORD
09-19-2007, 02:39 PM
Oh, agony, a-go-nyyyy!!!

Why Laura? Why?

Gloria, I think he's got your number......

ThrillsNSpills
09-19-2007, 03:59 PM

And the reason you don't take your own advise when posting endless Laura Branigan links here is........?

VanHalener
09-20-2007, 01:49 AM
Go ahead .
Fuck your cheesedick website ,ASSHOLE

What do you think Cheetah, should I waste any more time on this clown?http://i17.tinypic.com/4c3n2xi.gif

katie
09-20-2007, 07:15 PM
LMMFAO @ this thread - Ban him? No way - make him the Official Roth Army Comedic Device at least the remainder of 2007.

We can't give him your job.