X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

KiiiiiiiiiiiiDDD BAsssssssssss!!!

Mike was is and always will be part of the legacy, but I cannot believe how you all dis the kid(wolfie) with a chance to play, father or not, with one of the greatest rock acts ever and to learn if it be so a career start ........that would make any of you crap yourselves, if half the chance to just sit with Ed one day out of your lives.

I see these Pro MA posts and it ain't CVH as just -YOU- wish they had called you instead of wolf..... who in a year or two will play you old fukks under the table on your best day.

I'll bet 5BUCKS none of you did anything but WONDER at Kenny Lang

Did you all say thay should have someone else because he .........ain't ..whoever...............BS...

You all seem rather needy.

Jealouse perhaps of a want to be there yourselves?

Do me a favor bag all you want on your need for CVH .

Baggin on the kid and what he is doing and perhaps will be is just junk.
  • Howlin' Wolf

Wolgang Van Halen,,,the seventh son of the seventh son,,,King Papa Diamond Dave is the seventh son of Satan,,,but his duties here are largely ceremonial,,,

Van Halen is in a good position at the starting gate,,,expectations are low,,,but they are primed,,,ready to roth n roll all over North America,,,Romeo Delight/Magic Bus,,,The Black Crowes/The White Stripes/The Rolling Stones/The Who/Led Zeppelin,,,I'd says that RD/MB could compete with anything these cats could work up live right nah right chere,,,

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Howlin' Wolf
      Wolgang Van Halen,,,the seventh son of the seventh son,,,King Papa Diamond Dave is the seventh son of Satan,,,but his duties here are largely ceremonial,,,

Van Halen is in a good position at the starting gate,,,expectations are low,,,but they are primed,,,ready to roth n roll all over North America,,,Romeo Delight/Magic Bus,,,The Black Crowes/The White Stripes/The Rolling Stones/The Who/Led Zeppelin,,,I'd says that RD/MB could compete with anything these cats could work up live right nah right chere,,,

Comment

• Tiki-Tom
        Commando
        • Apr 2006

Re: KiiiiiiiiiiiiDDD BAsssssssssss!!!

Originally posted by thome
        Mike was is and always will be part of the legacy, but I cannot believe how you all dis the kid(wolfie) with a chance to play, father or not, with one of the greatest rock acts ever and to learn if it be so a career start ........that would make any of you crap yourselves, if half the chance to just sit with Ed one day out of your lives.

I see these Pro MA posts and it ain't CVH as just -YOU- wish they had called you instead of wolf..... who in a year or two will play you old fukks under the table on your best day.

You all seem rather needy.

Baggin on the kid and what he is doing and perhaps will be is just junk.
        Spot on, man.........one of the few who get it. Fiver for your wisdom

People give the kid a break, he's firing on all cylinders and the tour hasn't even started yet. A few shows down the road and you'll know the deal... this kid's for real
        [

Comment

• VAiN
          Use my hand, I won't look
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

5 stars for that. I agree with you 100%. What I hear sounded good to me - I'm sold.
          Bring on Sept 27!!!!!!!!
          Originally posted by wiseguy
          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• ROTHisGOD
            Head Fluffer
            • Mar 2004

Amen...5

Comment

• J Curling
              Head Fluffer
              • Mar 2004

if it wasn't for Wolfie we would probably not have this "reinvention" of Van Halen happening. And, the guy picked a hell of a setlist, couldn't have done it better myself :-)

I didn't expect them to sound as good as they do on the video clips.. One week from now, I will be on the other side of the planet enjoying it!
              The Hammerguy

Comment

Working...