X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR2007
    Roadie
    • Feb 2007

Pluto chases little boy at Disneyland

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uvlzkdxad-A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uvlzkdxad-A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I heard the kid kicked him in the balls or something...
  • DirtyDeeds
    Roadie
    • Mar 2007

That's so fucked. Needless to say, that guy was fired instantly. I don't care if a kid kicked him in the nuts... what an asshole! He might have totally ruined the magic for several kids there. And you might say "so what?" but that magic was a BIG DEAL when I first went to Disney World as a child.

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
      Sniper
      • Feb 2007

One Disney character and one park employee were fired and arrested this year for fondling kids at the park. Not sure if this was the case though. Disney has a long record for doing shady things.
      https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
      http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

For some reason, that clip made me vision Dave chasing Eddie around after Ed kicks him in the nuts.

"You fucking little chink meth-head, stop long enough so I can roundhouse ya!"
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Redballjets88
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by DirtyDeeds
          That's so fucked. Needless to say, that guy was fired instantly. I don't care if a kid kicked him in the nuts... what an asshole! He might have totally ruined the magic for several kids there. And you might say "so what?" but that magic was a BIG DEAL when I first went to Disney World as a child.
          fuck that. if a kid kicks me in the balls i'd chase them. fuck that kid. if he is kicking characters in the balls he isnt worried about "magic" he is just a little douche who has no discipline in his house.
          R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
            fuck that. if a kid kicks me in the balls i'd chase them. fuck that kid. if he is kicking characters in the balls he isnt worried about "magic" he is just a little douche who has no discipline in his house.
            Amen bro!
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

I think that may have been one kick in the balls too many...
              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                Commando
                • Apr 2006

I don't think wearing a hot costume all day pays that well anyway. It's not like the kid in the suit can't go down to McDonalds and get a job making the same money.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

I loved it when that dumbass got shoved over.

Stoopid fuck!

Comment

• DirtyDeeds
                    Roadie
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                    I'm not talking about that kid, though. I'm talking about all the other kids around the area on Main Street.

Comment

• katie
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Nov 2004

I kicked a guy in the balls once and he could not stand let alone run!

Comment

• Douglas T.
                        Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Looked to me like Pluto was just fooling around. He didn't seem to try to touch the lil bugger!

Comment

• scamper
                          Commando
                          • May 2005

Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          Disney has a long record for doing shady things.
                          Disney or a few of the people working there? Aren't most of the people that wear the costumes women, maybe he kicked her in the mommy parts.

Comment

Working...