X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • General Hina
    Sniper
    • Feb 2004

Where have all the Dave fans gone?

Everyone on this site says: "Dave is Van Halen" or "There is no Van Halen without Dave"
    If that's true then tell me, where have all the Dave fans gone?
    They were around for "Eat'em And Smile" & "Skyscraper" and then what happened?
    Did they just stop listening to music all together or did they realize that DLR solo is not very good?
    Also, if Dave was VH then why did VH continue to prosper? Even VH III sold 500,000 copies which is way more than DLR's last 3 releases. And before you get all crazy, YES, I brought up #'s because that's how you prove the fans stayed with VH through thick and thin and bailed on Dave.
    So where have all the Dave fans gone?
    Try for once to answer honestly instead of something like: "We didn't go anywhere were right here fucker" Because an answer like that makes me think, "Great, DLR has 2000 fans when he used to have millions.

Take care,
    General Hina
  • Hecubus
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

Yes...yes.

The album sales thing again....

:ignore:
    "Honey, my shirt got itself torn up. My shirt tore itself on that stripper's hand, and I need it to be sewed up for the show."
    "No problem, Dave, no problem. Say hello to Fluffy."
    "Fuck you, Fluffy."
    "No, no, you're going to upset Fluffy."
    "I ain't saying hello to no stuffed bear."
    "You know, now that I think about it, it's going to take a little longer to sew up that shirt than I was thinking."
    "Hi Fluffy, how you been?"
    "Now that I'm thinking of it even more, it's going to take half the time, Double D, Diamond Dave! Would you hold Fluffy?"
    "N--- yeah."

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Ignore him Hec,

He's just like badkaroke when you and I first became bro's way back. He's a the same sort of clown. Just an old man who likes to annoy people and derives some sort of pleasure from doing so.

How are your boys? Mang, I remember when they were babies. My daughter will be TEN this summer!!!! Can you believe that?

Time does sure fly bro!!!
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• itsabouttime
        Full On Cocktard
        • Apr 2004

The breakup of the original lineup, the subsequent rift amongst fans, and finally the Sammy and Dave tour have left most of em in the dust. I think it's fair to say that fans have been toyed with too much by Dave himself and he's now paying the price.

Comment

• General Hina
          Sniper
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          Ignore him Hec,

He's just like badkaroke when you and I first became bro's way back. He's a the same sort of clown. Just an old man who likes to annoy people and derives some sort of pleasure from doing so.

How are your boys? Mang, I remember when they were babies. My daughter will be TEN this summer!!!! Can you believe that?

Time does sure fly bro!!!
          You have a ten year old BUT I'm an old man??

I think not.

Take care,
          General Hina

Comment

• General Hina
            Sniper
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by itsabouttime
            The breakup of the original lineup, the subsequent rift amongst fans, and finally the Sammy and Dave tour have left most of em in the dust. I think it's fair to say that fans have been toyed with too much by Dave himself and he's now paying the price.

Now that is the way to read a thread and answer it.

The previous posts said they would ignore my thread but posted anyway????
            Way to ignore me Brainiac
            Later,
            General Hina

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
              Banned
              • May 2004

IM WONDERING DO THEY TOUCH WITH THE TONGUES WHEN KISSING

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Hina,

It was just an inner joke between Hec and myself. Your post just fit a similar mold from miles back. No offense intended because I know I'm old. What makes it so hard is my spirit is still so young. You know?

And, NO you aren't old Hina. You just have yet to understand my humor. I'm a very sarcastic person and I'm mellow for the majority of the time. However, I will occasionally go on rants. The majority of them are comical rants though. It's just a rock band after all? No need to lose any sleep over it?

Out.
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• General Hina
                  Sniper
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                  Hina,

It was just an inner joke between Hec and myself. Your post just fit a similar mold from miles back. No offense intended because I know I'm old. What makes it so hard is my spirit is still so young. You know?

And, NO you aren't old Hina. You just have yet to understand my humor. I'm a very sarcastic person and I'm mellow for the majority of the time. However, I will occasionally go on rants. The majority of them are comical rants though. It's just a rock band after all? No need to lose any sleep over it?

Out.
                  Got it.
                  Sometimes sarcasm does not translate in writing BUT I will now read your posts with a sarcastic ear.

Take care,
                  General Hina

Comment

• thefive

Hina answer my question in my thread.

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

HINA, SHIT ON HIS NOSE WITH AN EMPTY PLASTIC SODA BOTTLE AND TAKE HIS PEPPERMINT SCHNAPPS SO WE CAN SHARE IT

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Hina,just check out the many sites for the Great David Lee Roth and that may answer your question.
                        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Hell he's here at the site, he should ask himself. Let me put it this way..........I've sure as hell never visited a SPAMMY site!

Comment

• kennyboy
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jan 2004

WHATABUNCHABULLSHIT
                            http://www.npr.org/911hearings/image...pr/memo600.jpg

Comment

• thefive

Come answer my question Sam fans and Hina. Before Sammy gets any fatter or before Eddie gets any more drunk.

Comment

Working...