X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Veteran
    • Feb 2006

FORD gives up on Gore

What the hey? Just noticed that FORD changed his siggie from his endorsement for Gore to a bumper sticker for Kucinich. Guess this makes it official that the grassroots movement to get Gore to run has brutally and prematurely died.

What happened exactly? At what point did Gore's believers give up on him or at what point did Gore give up on his supporters? Which came first? And does this mean that once FORD wakes up to reality and Kucinich is just a faded memory in the rearview, will Hillary finally get his - albeit grudging - support?

O ye of little faith...
    RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I wanted Gore to be re-elected more than anything. Especially now that I'm reading his latest book "The Assault On Reason", which I recommend to everyone, even Busheep.

But September's almost over and the corporatist she-bitch is walking away with this thing, unless someone seriously challenges her. Obama's not a serious challenge, because his platform isn't much difference. Neither is Edwards, unfortunately, despite his populist rhetoric.

President Gore's window of opportunity is closing fast. If he's in, then I'm behind his re-election 100%.

But until then, I gotta go with my conscience. And my conscience tells me that another DLC pResidency will destroy this country just as bad as 4 more years of Chimpocracy would.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

Damn it, FORD! How dare you actually give some thought to your choice!
      Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, I know. I should just say fuck it and go buy my Hillary Youth brownshirt. Probably have less migraines that way
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Hillary has got it in the bag, just because enough people love her husband, and nothing more.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Bill looks like George Washington compared to Chimpy, but he was hardly perfect.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

I saw him ham it up with Stewart last night.

Comment

• WACF
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WAR
                Hillary has got it in the bag, just because enough people love her husband, and nothing more.
                It sure helps her out.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well, Gore apparently isn't running, unfortunately...

I guess he doesn't want to be reelected.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ARoNENPSIGw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ARoNENPSIGw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                    Last edited by FORD; 09-23-2007, 12:22 AM.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/caYaZgctnWA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/caYaZgctnWA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I believe John would have approved of this message.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                        Bill looks like George Washington compared to Chimpy, but he was hardly perfect.
                        So worse than a slave trader???

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          So worse than a slave trader???
                          Some would say that allowing NAFTA to pass turned him into one.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

My choice would be Gore for sure, and I have always liked Kucinich. I'm still waiting this out, but Hil looks to have it.

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                              Veteran
                              • Feb 2006

I know Gore has stated that he has "fallen out of love with politics", but has he said anything more direct, conclusive? Do you think his son's bust has something to do with it? That sales on his book weren't as strong as he hoped/expected? I'm actually honestly baffled. He's not and wouldn't be lacking for media interest. What the hey?
                              RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...