PDA

View Full Version : Angry Boss

Diamondjimi
09-24-2007, 11:12 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wN-dSQ2kWLE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wN-dSQ2kWLE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

:lol:

Dan
09-25-2007, 12:49 AM
LOL

blonddgirl777
09-25-2007, 01:05 AM
What an idiot!
Turning down those 3 weeks (paid) vacation...

Nitro Express
09-25-2007, 05:47 AM
Yeah what an idiot for not taking the job. The first time blood shows up in his stool he can get a lawyer and sue the company for big money.

Hardrock69
09-25-2007, 09:17 AM
LMFAO!
:D

I once had an irrational boss....I worked as a masonry laborer back when I was a young 'un.

This asshole's name was Harry Dix.

And he was the biggest dick I ever saw as far as being a boss. If you fell over and died on the job, he is the sort of guy who would come over and kick you while screaming and cursing at you to stop fucking off and get back to work.

Soon after I was laid off (what a happy day that was), his own son who worked for him committed suicide by climbing a telephone pole, and grabbing onto some 10,000-voit power lines.

He fried.

And I hope his dad (that goddamnable assfuck) was satisfied.

More likely than not, he was pissed off because his son 'quit' on him.

:rolleyes:

blonddgirl777
09-25-2007, 07:32 PM
On my very first summer job (16 years old), I worked at a Dunkin Donut...
That boss/owner was the biggest bitch I've ever met!

She would spit in your face while screaming at you and at the same time, spit in the food you where carrying in your tray...

At the end of the summer, I was diagnosed with mononucleosis... my Dad. went there to tell her I wouldn't be coming to work for the rest of the summer and to give her back my uniforms...

She grabed them from his hands, threw them on the floor and started bitchin' at him as he was walking outta there.

I couldn't eaven get out of bed!

Fuck You Madame Pilon from Dunkin' Donuts in Dorion!!!
Hope your old fat ass is dead by now!

blonddgirl777
09-25-2007, 07:39 PM
And Fuck You, Agnès Dubé!

For being so unfair with my friend Caroline within the design dept... because of YOU, we lost a great co-worker and had to work our ass off, trying to compensate!

Moreover...

Fuck You, for firing Brig., when you found out she was pregnant and sick with breast cancer at the same time!
Her 11 years experiences there, where not eaven worth those medical benefits?
And you damn well knew she needed them!

Bhaaa... those bitches will never read that... they probably listen to Kenny. J....

Hardrock69
09-25-2007, 09:14 PM
Hey fuck those fucking idiots!!

Karma will bite them in their fat asses!

Diamondjimi
09-25-2007, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Hey fuck those fucking idiots!!

Karma will bite them in their fat asses!

No shit , those motherfuckers will get theirs. I once had this German Nazi cocksucker for a boss . One day I'd finally had enough of this cunt .I walked away from my work area mid-shift ,high 5'd my co-workers (the cool ones) then proceded to tell the screamin boss to "suck my dick ,I'm outta here."

From that moment on I've worked for myself . I havn't answered to a boss in 18 years.
Btw ,the old Nzi cunt was fired a month later for being pissed on the job.
Karma takes care shit ! ;)

blonddgirl777
09-25-2007, 10:32 PM
Old bag Madame Pilon saw her greasy Dinkin' Donuts (and the ice cream parlor she owned) go bankrupt...

Old made Agnès Dubé got fired herself after the cie. got sold and I heard that she still hasn't found THE one...
Gees... I wonder why?

Good for them!

blonddgirl777
09-25-2007, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by chan_bkny
Oh, I absolutely believe in karma. My former boss fucked my vacation up after having given approval a month earlier (that's when I first requested the vacation) on the basis that I "didn't have anything planned." What business is it of hers what I plan to do on my vacation? She didn't know what I had planned or not planned. I was so pissed. I said, as a matter of fact, I did have something planned. I was going to go visit Canada. Long story short, I had to postpone my vacation. The week that I was able to take my vacation, there was a big snowstorm. My trip to Canada was canceled as a result. Back at work the following Monday, she asked me, "How was Canada?" I said, I didn't go. She asked innocently, "Why? Because of the snowstorm? That sucks." :rolleyes:

Well, shortly thereafter, I heard from the office grapevine that her kid had an accident and skinned the side of his face.

Ruinin'a trip to the great wild north... she should get shot!

Too bad that the kid got to be the one to pay! :(

Diamondjimi
09-26-2007, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Ruinin'a trip to the great wild north... she should get shot!

:lol:

Got 5 ***** for ya !;)

An even hundo !

:cool:

Hey , time for some cowbell !

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/willferrell_cowbell.gif

Diamondjimi
10-19-2007, 08:52 PM
bump

Goddamn this cracks me up.......:D

chi-town324
10-19-2007, 09:58 PM
we all bad shitty boses at one time or another...

jhale667
10-20-2007, 11:59 PM
The worst boss I ever had was at the first job I had upon moving to LA. He would get on the intercom and scream at employess on the floor "I hate you all! I would pay you all less if I could!
I'm about to do a walk-through, and if anyone even LOOKS like they're not working, I WILL FIRE YOU!"
Fucking douche nozzle had issues beyond employee interaction, too. :p
One of the happiest days of my life was the day I got to tell him I was leaving to take a waaay better job offer.
He then went to my immediate supervisor and was like "Should I offer him more money?" :lol:
No thanks! :D