X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

It's a Van Hailstorm

VAN HALEN Author Unleashes Daily 'Van Hailstorm' On Sirius Buzzsaw - Sep. 26, 2007

Starting this week and lasting at least through the end of VAN HALEN's currently scheduled tour, Ian Christe, author of the "stylish, succinct, breathtaking and as dazzling" new biography "Everybody Wants Some: The Van Halen Saga", will host a nightly block of VAN HALEN songs on Sirius Satellite Radio's Buzzsaw channel 19.

The "Van Hailstorm" erupts on Sirius Buzzsaw at 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT.

The radio specials will focus on David Lee Roth-era favorites being performed at current shows, but will also feature music from Sammy Hagar and Gary Cherone's tenures as lead singer. Nightly tour news will be joined by stories about the creation of the band's classic records and biggest hits, not to mention a full range of rarities and live versions rescued from the archives. On Saturday and Sunday nights, host Waldo the Vaultkeeper takes over the show for a walk on the wild side.

In addition Sirius Buzzsaw will be giving away one pair of tickets to a lucky Sirius subscriber for each city along the tour, which begins Thursday, September 27 in Greensboro, NC and ends December 22 in Oakland, CA.

For more information, visit www.sirius.com/buzzsaw.

Ian Christe is also author of the book "Sound Of The Beast: The Complete Headbanging History Of Heavy Metal", and host of the "Bloody Roots" metal history series on Sirius Hard Attack.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?
  • David Lee Rocks
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

FUCK YEAH!!! I cant wait for Kansas City!!

Comment

Working...