PDA

View Full Version : The Baby's On Fire Idiotic Ramblings Thread

Nickdfresh
09-28-2007, 04:44 AM
Welcome everyone. Just wanted to showcase the "greatest posting "hits" of Mrs. Congeniality, Baby's On Fire - his genius for posting the same insults over and over - the stunningly creative barbs such as "fuck you you fucking bitch," and "I fucking kicked your fucking ass" (on the internet) will strike fear into the hearts of any poster who stands in his way, or makes fun of his balding mullet...

Well, here some of his posting genius revealed for the world to see:

Baby on Fire with a 100XXX drunk driver (which means he's quite possibly and alcoholic? This might explain some of his cantankerous gay-rage? No?

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
I've driven drunk quite literally hundreds of times. I'm not proud of it....just sayin' (I don't do that anymore, though it was never planned in the first place).

Even got pulled over drunk more than once, but managed to get away without a breathalizer each time.
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=796193#post796193

What's interesting is how angry Canadian derides the United States as a "raceist" nation, yet loves to throw his own mindless hate language into the mix. Maybe it is his hatred of "Muslin sand nigers":

Fuck off you SAND ****** LOVING TRAITOR.

You're even sicker than the fucking terrorists; a symptathizer is worse because they suppor it, but leave it to others to do the dirty work.

It's okay to accuse people of mass-murder-conspiracy, but it's not okay to call terrorists (and other Muslin radicals) the sand nigers that they are.

Not only are you a traitor and terrorist supporter, you're also a hypocrite.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=660661#post660661

Simply using the word ****** is not itself racist. Racism is the sentiment and context behind the use of the word. To answer FORD's question, to me a "******" is a black person who ALSO happens to be a low life piece of shit. some examples include:

Black drug dealers
Black thieves
Black lowlifes of any sort.

******s one and all. So it is race combined with the character or lack thereof, that makes one a "******" versus a "non-******".

At least in my use of the word.....................

LOL I know some black people that would face-plant this angry Maple Leaf Munchkin...

The word "******" does not a racist make. I use it, but I'm not a racist. If I see a black guy looting a TV during a crisis like this, he's a fucking ******, plain and simple.

If he's looting food, no problem there.

If I see a black guy robbing a corner store, he's a fuckinh ******, plain and simple. If I see a black man making an honest living, he's no ******.

Don't hand me this generic racist bullshit.

Having said that, ELVIS is a dick for many other reasons, but I don't know if he's a racist or not.

Oh no missus, Dave can't sing:

I love Dave....but c'mon...............you can't say he sounds good here or even passable. It's fucking HORRID.

Dave's singing days are long gone. he sounds like total shit...............he doesn't sing a single note.

Now back in the day............that was something much different.
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=685266#post685266

Then there's the apparent misogynist streak (For BOF: means you hate women; I know words, spelling, grammar, or the English language in general, isn't your strong suit)

Most people would say the following Nipponese girl is at least cute. But maybe one doesn't find her attractive? Okay, so "you wouldn't hit it?" Okay, fine. What does BOF think?

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=661762

She's fucking gross......you guys (and girls) can't be serious. I wouldn't fuck that pig even with Cato's little dick.

To me, not only does she have zero sex appeal, she's a total turn-off.

What an ugly fatass pig. She looks like fucking Cooter's in-breed cousin/sister for fuck sakes. Enough to make my dick go limp.

Fuck I'd hate to see what your filthy wives look like if this cow turns you on!

Well, that's 'CAUSE YOU'RE GAY!

BTW, apparently he doesn't seem to find ANY women attractive. They're just ugly whores that don't look good in leather chaps or something. And I wonder what his "wife" looks like? I bet he has two black eyes...

And then, there's how he contradicts himself. Apparently, a couple years back he realizes that the President won't be impeached, then cutely seems to sort of either passively advocate his assassination? Or was he just fucking with "irrational" people like Ford? You decide:

What do you think?

He's destroying the United States to the point of no-repair. Do you think any super-patriot will take him out?

He won't be impeached, so please don't use that cop-out. Give me a serious response.

What do you honestly think are the possibilities of this?
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=763247#post763247

It's funny how hairy-backed munchkin seems almost reasonable in the following post, yet resorts to baiting Americans now:

I'm not sure. I do have my own opinions, but really can't speak for other Canadians. No matter what any of them may think, your president in no worse than our Government. Bush gets more attention because his gogvernment's policies affect the World, Canada is more or less irrlevant to world politics and influence.

My opinion is that Bush is misguided, short-sighted, narrow-viewed and easily influenced (partly due to lack of experience), but I don't think he's "evil" or in any way knew of or orchestrated or endored the WTC "conspiracy".

I do think the Iraq lies are outrageous. In my opinion, they should have taken out Hussein but for REAL reasons. They simply could have said "the guy's evil and kills innocent people, and we're putting a stop to that".

Whether anyone agrees or not, at least it would have been an honest reason.

But that's just me.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=763209#post763209

Gee, so Bush isn't "the evil one," huh?

Nickdfresh
09-28-2007, 05:05 AM
So, we all know that BOF is very critical of US actions in the Middle East, and he has shown much concern with, and visceral passionate anger over, the deaths of 650,000 Iraqis that have been attributed to the US invasion, albeit indirectly. He's also referred to Bush as a "war criminal" and I believe has derided his policies of torture. So, what does BOF think we should do to terrorist suspects?

Shoot the fucking Sand ****** in the head IMMEDIATELY upon arrest.
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29597

Yeah, LOL. This monkey would have voted for Bush TWICE if he were an American! He later claims he being "sarcastic." But the funny thing is that he loves the word "sand ******" and made some pretty hateful statements of them, judging the whole by the actions of a very few. The sign of an intolerant and hateful dickhead if there ever was one!

And then there's his treatise on theology:

You're missing my point. It has nothing to do with the race of people who get killed. What is repulsive to me is that anyone regardless of race can take a knife and saw someone's head off while they're alive (or dead for that matter).

Not only that but fucking cheer each other on. It's brutal.....all in the name of religion.

All religious people should be killed because they're ALL evil. Period.

Religion endorses the killing of anything non-human............The Muslim religion advocates the killing of anything that moves that isn't Muslim.

FUCK ALL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. It's the cause of all evil.
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=776172#post776172

LOL All "religious people should be killed," huh? Thank you Joe Stalin!

Nickdfresh
09-28-2007, 05:11 AM
And we'll leave it here with the crémé d'Ã_' la' crémé of dummy-boy's crescendo of trolling stupidity, "LEAVE O.J. ALONE!!"

OJ clearly did not do it. Just because he beat up the bitch doesn't mean he killed her. She was a fucking CUNT. That much was proven.

Not to mention a coke addict who fucked everyone over for money. EVEN THE PROSECUTORS' EVIDENCE PROVED TWO PEOPLE DID THE KILLING.

OJ is just another guilty ******, right ?

It was PROVEN by the prosecutors' own photos that the cops fabricated evidence. Clearly you did not watch the trial, or you were wearing your anti-****** glasses which tainted your cerebral capacity.

Neither. But I am a realist. The fucking cunt was a drug-addled, gold digging piece of shit who owed money for coke. OJ had not a mark on him DESPITE THE PROSECUTORS' WITNESSES STATING THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN A VIOLENT 5-MINUTE STRUGGLE WITH GOLDMAN.

One of the many pieces of proof OJ didn';t do it. Grow a fucking brain. Only an idiot would think OJ did it. It was proven he could not have. To those of us who can think form ourselves.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=869065#post869065

LOL

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M1_NZtG_v5c"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M1_NZtG_v5c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ODShowtime
09-28-2007, 08:06 AM
Judging by his advocation of oj's innocence and his incessant use of the word "******" I postulate that the canadian asshole may be black himself?

Either way he's a total anus licker.

Nickdfresh
09-28-2007, 10:52 AM
They have black people in Canada?

Unchainme
09-28-2007, 02:06 PM
Great thread Nick!

I have detested this tools posts for a long time and have been waiting for him to get nailed.

Unchainme
09-28-2007, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
They have black people in Canada?

As about as many as they do in Wyoming, Idaho, and the Dakotas..:D

scamper
09-28-2007, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
As about as many as they do in Wyoming, Idaho, and the Dakotas..:D

We don't consider them black people we consider them people.

Unchainme
09-28-2007, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by scamper
We don't consider them black people we consider them people.

Yeah but their isn't very many People there period..No offense intended there bro..

Redballjets88
09-28-2007, 02:50 PM
bof is like top ten biggest douches to ever come around the army.

scamper
09-28-2007, 04:09 PM
Yeah but their isn't very many People there period..No offense intended there bro..

good point

Hardrock69
09-28-2007, 09:00 PM
Goddam..this fucking loser needs to get his ass kicked by a large group of PEOPLE!
:rolleyes:

HE is only saying what he says because he is embarassed that he likes to get fucked in the ass by his Nigerian master, and then he likes to suck his own shit off of it.

Hardrock69
09-28-2007, 09:04 PM
Nick....

This thread is worthy of .....well

something.

The title ALONE is worth 5 stars hands down!

And it is a textbook example of how to efficiently own someone who is just stupid enough to try to avoid it.

You are conistent, stable, and deadly when cornered.

I have given you 5 stars.

For making me laff many times.

And owning so many deserving idiots.

:D

Nickdfresh
09-28-2007, 09:11 PM
Why thank you. :cool:

Hyman Roth
09-28-2007, 09:30 PM
This thread is some seriously professional PWN4G3 and its highly appropriate. BoF is one of the biggest tools I have ever seen posting anywhere on the internet. He's like Lou combined with Dave Hagar Fan with a touch of psychosis a la Katydid - a true nightmare poster, a real embarrassment to himself. Reading this thread, for the first time I am embarrassed for him.

Angel
09-29-2007, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Hyman Roth
a real embarrassment to himself. Reading this thread, for the first time I am embarrassed for him.

I'm embarrassed for my country...

NATEDOG001976
09-29-2007, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
bof is like top ten biggest douches to ever come around the army.

He's from Canada right? Nuff said....

NATEDOG001976
09-29-2007, 08:29 PM
and then he likes to suck his own shit off of it.

:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

Well who dosen't??? lol

Angel
09-29-2007, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
He's from Canada right? Nuff said....

He does not in any way shape or form represent the typical Canadian. He's the exact fucking opposite, in fact!

Nickdfresh
09-29-2007, 10:46 PM
He's from the land of Dumbfuckistan, no matter what flag flies above his trailer...

Unchainme
09-29-2007, 11:52 PM
<object width="425" height="353"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2HGPh8Hjyg8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2HGPh8Hjyg8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="353"></embed></object>

:)

Unchainme
09-29-2007, 11:57 PM
<object width="425" height="353"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wMmDo7FXnjM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wMmDo7FXnjM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="353"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="353"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B6p_6wvByFg&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B6p_6wvByFg&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="353"></embed></object>

Do y'all act like this? :D

Nickdfresh
09-30-2007, 12:05 AM
Dude, this thread ain't gonna devolve into Canada-bashing...

We have plenty of douche bags posting here from the US...

Unchainme
09-30-2007, 12:11 AM
Dude, this thread ain't gonna devolve into Canada-bashing...

We have plenty of douche bags posting here from the US...

No, No, No..I auctually dig Canada Nick..Rush Is a Cool Band, Hockey is a cool sport I'd love to get into, etc, etc. The "other" Canucks on the board are cool people.

I just wanted an excuse to post Canadian Bacon Clips...:)

NATEDOG001976
09-30-2007, 12:15 AM
Lol, Canada is just pissed that the US is going to be better than them in hockey...it's just a matter of time.

Hardrock69
09-30-2007, 03:13 PM
This thread is some seriously professional PWN4G3 and its highly appropriate. BoF is one of the biggest tools I have ever seen posting anywhere on the internet. He's like Lou combined with Dave Hagar Fan with a touch of psychosis a la Katydid - a true nightmare poster, a real embarrassment to himself. Reading this thread, for the first time I am embarrassed for him.

LAFF MY FUCKING ASS OFF!!!!!

I almost sprayed my screen with Dr. Pepper. Barely avoided it.

Hyman Roth
09-30-2007, 03:16 PM

Well...shit - I owe you at least 50 laughs a week for the past 3 years my friend.

Hardrock69
09-30-2007, 03:24 PM
Lol, Canada is just pissed that the US is going to be better than them in hockey...it's just a matter of time.

Canada is just pissed that they have a moron like BoF living there.

blonddgirl777
10-01-2007, 11:33 AM

DREAM ON!!! :D

Here, the guys are born with skates in their feet, a hockey stick in one hand and a beer in the other one... :o

The only problem is their overpaid laziness... :o

Nickdfresh
10-01-2007, 11:45 AM

He reminds me a lot of that herpes laden, unibrow fuck that lives in the retirement home that spammed DDLR a ways back...

scamper
10-01-2007, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Here, the guys are born with skates in their feet, a hockey stick in one hand and a beer in the other one... :o

That has to be one painfull delivery.

Diamondjimi
10-01-2007, 12:22 PM

:lol:

Laughing so fuckin hard I think I need stitches !:D

It's nice to dream ,Nate ...;)

blonddgirl777
10-01-2007, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by scamper
That has to be one painfull delivery.

Thank God my son won't be a hockey player!
L.O.L.

blonddgirl777
10-01-2007, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by diamondjimi
... I need stitches !...

What!
Did you give birth to a future hockey player?

Diamondjimi
10-01-2007, 09:31 PM
What!
Did you give birth to a future hockey player?

:lol:

Funny story....my buddy was with his wife in the delivery room. The doctor turns to my buddy and says "shall I put an extra stitch in there for ya?" My buddy replies: " Fuck that shit , sew it shut and take one out!":D

Baby's On Fire
10-02-2007, 06:06 PM
I'm famous. I love it.

Too bad it's because of the simpleton Nicky.

At least if Bubbles from The Trailer Park Boys started the thread it might have some merit.

Now Nicky, I'm STILL waiting for your explanation of how the Inuit were treated by the Canadian Government. C'mon now. It should be easy for you. You stated it, so what's the problem explaining it?

Unless you just puked up something that was fed to you.

I'm waiting for that, and a million other explanations of your drivel.

Unchainme
10-02-2007, 06:12 PM
I'm famous. I love it.

At least if Bubbles from The Trailer Park Boys started the thread it might have some merit.

Now Nicky, I'm STILL waiting for your explanation of how the Inuit were treated by the Canadian Government. C'mon now. It should be easy for you. You stated it, so what's the problem explaining it?

You're not a dave fan or Canadian..

You're a Fraud Troll.

Baby's On Fire
10-02-2007, 06:21 PM
You're not a dave fan or Canadian..

You're a Fraud Troll.

I know honesty hurts you.

But I say it like it is. If that makes me a troll, then I'm a troll.

At least an honest one.

Now let's listen for Nicky's explanations. Then we'll see fraud. If he even has the balls to try. Even Bubbles tries his best.

Maybe LM can bail him out...or at least try his best. Which is increasingly disppointing. I guess the facade can only last so long, huh Lounge?

By the way, how do you people find so much time to post? Could it be your empty lives? Do you really sit around on this board in all your free time, or do you have stand-ins?
Who can rack up so many posts and still actually have some sort of other life?

Just asking........

Unchainme
10-02-2007, 06:25 PM
By the way, how do you people find so much time to post? Could it be your empty lives? Do you really sit around on this board in all your free time, or do you have stand-ins?
Who can rack up so many posts and still actually have some sort of other life?

Just asking........

I play football, go to school, Have a part time Job (only a student) Am getting ready for College..and Yeah..I got friends...I just go on here..when I'm chilling out..and trying to relax

So much for your theory?

Diamondjimi
10-02-2007, 06:55 PM
I'm famous. I love it.

It' a fine line between famous and infamous!;)

Nickdfresh
10-02-2007, 07:18 PM
I'm famous. I love it.

"Simpleton." "Drivel." "Trailer park boys." LOL Too stupid too think up your own insults, bitch boy?

I should take you to the nearest jail and sell you for cigarettes...

Yeah, I bet "you love it!" That's why it took you days to think up any retort to this thread....

http://stinkychester.com/funny%20pics/ppl/loser.jpg

Oh, BTW sperm-receptacle, I'm not the one that brought up "the Inuit." (for the second time, dummy!) Maybe you can find a fellow Canadian to help you grasp basic historical facts?

BTW, are you going to cry to the webbies about this thread again, you menstruating pussy? :D

Nickdfresh
10-02-2007, 07:24 PM
It' a fine line between famous and infamous!;)

And a fine line between having delusions of internet "fame" and being an attention-whore douchebag that's ridiculed in real life and compensates on the web....

LoungeMachine
10-02-2007, 07:38 PM

Maybe his explanation will involve the need for a TIME MACHINE.

You've been outed, man.

You presented yourself as this all-knowing expert on US Politics and were exposed as an ignorant troll.

You actually know very little about how our government works.

That's fine, never really expected you to.

But you had to go and call us out for not "just impeaching" Bush, and it led to your downfall.

At the end of the day, we're stuck with the Bush Regime for 15 more months, and you're stuck with a lifetime of second tier citizenship.

You'll always be looking at us for your entertainment, R&D, sports, The Arts, and everything else worth caring about.

Answer me honestly, When was thwe last time the World cared about ANYTHING Canada related?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

We're going for complete regime change down here. Whitehouse, both houses of Congress, and possibly 2-3 Supreme Court positions...

And you'll still be more interested in us, than your own country.

:gulp:

Diamondjimi
10-02-2007, 07:38 PM
http://www.hhv.de/images/stuff/36098_02.jpg

Nickdfresh
10-02-2007, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Maybe his explanation will involve the need for a TIME MACHINE.

You've been outed, man.

You presented yourself as this all-knowing expert on US Politics and were exposed as an ignorant troll.

You actually know very little about how our government works.

That's fine, never really expected you to.

But you had to go and call us out for not "just impeaching" Bush, and it led to your downfall.

At the end of the day, we're stuck with the Bush Regime for 15 more months, and you're stuck with a lifetime of second tier citizenship.

You'll always be looking at us for your entertainment, R&D, sports, The Arts, and everything else worth caring about.

Answer me honestly, When was thwe last time the World cared about ANYTHING Canada related?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

We're going for complete regime change down here. Whitehouse, both houses of Congress, and possibly 2-3 Supreme Court positions...

And you'll still be more interested in us, than your own country.

You Canadian bitches should impeach the Inuit! 'Cause it's your fault!

LoungeMachine
10-02-2007, 07:42 PM
LMAO

I bet he even voted for Bush [twice]

Diamondjimi
10-02-2007, 08:43 PM
Jeez , I cunt believe you guys've let this guy under your skin.;)

Nickdfresh
10-03-2007, 01:00 AM
Diamondjimi, how did you allow the Inuit oppression of your country?

All you do is complain on the internet about the Inuit! Impeach them now!!

blonddgirl777
10-03-2007, 01:37 AM
.... Impeach them now!!

http://i24.tinypic.com/wt9jet.jpg

That's exaclty what we did at the Amerindian Oka crisis, back in 1990...
Soldier Patrick Cloutier stood up to Mohawks's chief "Lasagne" (both backed up by their respective army)...

After an hour or so of standing and silently daring each other... the Mohawk "warrior" (as they call themselves) finally backed OFF!

The nation was nervously waiting for one of them to "fire up" but one more time, the natives surrendered...

Nickdfresh
10-03-2007, 01:59 AM
Ha! I remember that. There was talk of civil war and terrorist campaigns then...

blonddgirl777
10-03-2007, 02:14 AM
Ha! I remember that. There was talk of civil war and terrorist campaigns then...

That picture (and story) had been famous around the world...
With the press interpretation as we know it, WE the "big bad whites" where given a very bad name...

I am not that familiar with that file (and other native related ones) but I sure know that we are still paying billions of $ to them, for taking this land certuries ago!

Personally, I don't really know what to think about all that except that Pat. Cloutier has been one ballsy little soldier!

blonddgirl777
10-03-2007, 02:17 AM
I wish we could see Bin and Chimpy doing the same act!

Combat Ready
10-04-2007, 12:21 AM
Great thread Nick. This guy is a waste, as you have detailed with his many ignorant, idiotic posts. Thanks for blasting some light on the cockroach.

Diamondjimi
10-04-2007, 02:57 PM

I blame our Govt., of course. But man I sure get a great deal on smokes @ the Rez. !:)
I thought you Yanks killed off all of your Indians (back in the day,of course..)

All you do is complain on the internet about the Inuit! Impeach them now!!

No , "Baby's on Glue" complains about the Inuit.

Impeach who ,the Inuit ? :lol:

blonddgirl777
10-04-2007, 05:41 PM
...I thought you Yanks killed off all of your Indians (back in the day,of course..)...

I've never seen any, when living there...
Although, there still must be "some"?

I remember looking the local paper to find an appartment in Hollywood and you could read; "no Cherokee"...
At first, I thought they meant "north of Cherokee" (Cherokee was the name of a street in that area) but when I actually called and asked, the lady (or bitch) answered to me flat out; "We will not rent to Cherokees"... :eek:

I realized then, that the natives are being treated the same way everywhere!

Not to mention the way Californians look down on Mexicans... :o

Nickdfresh
10-04-2007, 06:31 PM
There's plenty of Indians! who do you think runs our casinos outside Nevada?

Niagara Falls? Soon to be Buffalo? The Seneca Nation? Hello...

Native Americans live on reservations mostly...

blonddgirl777
10-04-2007, 06:45 PM
There's plenty of Indians! who do you think runs our casinos outside Nevada?

Niagara Falls? Soon to be Buffalo? The Seneca Nation? Hello...

Native Americans live on reservations mostly...

Same as here... they gather themselves in reservations and the Inuits stay way up north...

I've only been to the big American cities so that's why I never seen any. But maybe I was just mistaking the Natives for Mexicans...??? Quite possible...

Nitro Express
10-04-2007, 08:19 PM
I've never seen any, when living there...
Although, there still must be "some"?

I remember looking the local paper to find an appartment in Hollywood and you could read; "no Cherokee"...
At first, I thought they meant "north of Cherokee" (Cherokee was the name of a street in that area) but when I actually called and asked, the lady (or bitch) answered to me flat out; "We will not rent to Cherokees"... :eek:

I realized then, that the natives are being treated the same way everywhere!

Not to mention the way Californians look down on Mexicans... :o

Our Indians are getting their revenge by running casinos and getting Whitey's money. The also lease agricultural land and make a killing on the water rights. I know a few Shoshone and Nez Pierce Indians. One got a law degree from Stanford and was the state's attorney general for awhile.