X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4771eddievan
    Full On Cocktard
    • Nov 2004

How Was The Vip

SO how was the 4 and 5 star treatment. Somebody please don't tell me that I pissed away 750 bucks!!! I need reviews about everything involved!!!
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

I've read that the 5 star had them taken around during the soundcheck...

Also that the swag bag was lousy, with only a few trinkets....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• 4771eddievan
      Full On Cocktard
      • Nov 2004

for 750 you better at least get a shirt. Attending the sound check would be cool - I can only hope they don't start shutting down access by the time they get to Chicago next month. Please people - keep the reviews coming!!

Comment

• jero
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

If you can see CVH 2 feet away, who's talkin about money

Comment

• 4771eddievan
          Full On Cocktard
          • Nov 2004

fairly said but 750 is quite a pile of cash - even to see CVH. I feel even worse for the west coast folks who are getting shafted for a cool grand.

Comment

• kastco
            Roadie
            • Dec 2006

I was going to go for the 5 star at Nassau Colisium but $1000.00 was just a bit too much. Bought 1 ticket for $149.00 and got a floor seat, row J so I guess I didn't do too bad. If there was a meet and greet than I probably would have laid out the dough.
            SUPPORT THE BIG RED MACHINE
            THE BEAST FROM THE EAST

Comment

• jero
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

I once flew from Amsterdam to Las vegas to see Dave. Costed me $2000+ I forgot about the money but the memory feels like the sun on my skin

Last edited by jero; 09-28-2007, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• bru87tr
                Commando
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by kastco
                I was going to go for the 5 star at Nassau Colisium but $1000.00 was just a bit too much. Bought 1 ticket for $149.00 and got a floor seat, row J so I guess I didn't do too bad. If there was a meet and greet than I probably would have laid out the dough.
                I couldnt get shit for $150. any two tickets were way in the back for that price. spent 3 hours looking online and not once did I come up with a pair that was worth taking. in the back upper for $320 ?

I dont think so. guess I will be waiting for the dvd after all and will never get that 3 hours back.

I logged on right when they went on sale too. whos getting all the good tickets? not the general public.
                "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• 4771eddievan
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Nov 2004

I hear you on the 150 dollar ticket issue. I got outbid on ebay for a nice ticket and that was going for around 200 bucks. It seems like you either pay through the nose for a good ticket or still pay alot and get a nose bleed seat.

Comment

• rocknrolldork
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Jun 2004

I have a friend that can't go because his dad is really sick. He's selling his lower level tickets for the 10/14 Indy show for $300 for the set. He paid $330 for the set. If you guys (or anyone else on here) can make it to Indy I can get his info if you want to buy the tickets. Just PM me.

Comment

• jero
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

477, You won't regret the $

Comment

• Blah Blah Blah
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • May 2006

Hey, if anyone has ANY info on this, I'd appreciate the update. I'm 5-starring 10/3 and I hope to God it's worth the money.

Comment

• jero
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

You are going to see Van Halen with David Lee Roth......that's worth all the money in the world

Comment

• Blah Blah Blah
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • May 2006

Absolutely agree with you there. But sometimes these VIP experiences aren't all they're cracked up to be. I spent the money for the great seats and I know the show will live up to expectations...it's the other stuff I'm wondering about.

Comment

• HG012009
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • May 2007

Five star in my opinion was worth it. Seats themselves made up for the dollars spent. Party is food and free beer/ liquor drinks were $6. Tour thru backstage area/ check out Ed's guitars etc./ Bag of goodies questionable - Bandana, cd holder , VH pin for your clothes.People treat you right. It was like watching VH on Hi-Def we were so fucking close. Got one of Ed's picks, man you are where you want to be. IF you are thinking high dollar freebies - don't.

Comment

Working...