X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kastco
    Roadie
    • Dec 2006

I can't help but imagine

I can't help but imagine that Spammy Fagar must be beside himself right about now. He must be stewing, beating his wife and kicking the dog. I'm sure he was certain and praying this tour would fall flat on its face. Now he'll be out playing clubs with Mikey while Dave and the Van Halens are packing out arenas. You can argue all you want but this tour compared to 2004 tour pretty much shows which incarnation of Van Halen is the true Van Halen. Dave and the Van Halen brothers seem to be having a great time and getting along just fine, Wolfie definately seems to be holding his own and this tour is selling better and getting more press than Spammy ever did in his entire career. It has to be burning his ass and boy am I glad.
    SUPPORT THE BIG RED MACHINE
    THE BEAST FROM THE EAST
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

To be honest? After his recent sell-off of his tequila empire, I doubt he cares all that much one way or the other. It's all about money to Hagar...always has been (as he admitted himself in 96, saying if he ever went back to Van Halen it'd only be for the money...and subsequently proved in 04).
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• jero
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

And Double B, do we care? That's not Van Halen

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jero
        And Double B, do we care? That's not Van Halen
        Neither is wondering how Sammy feels about this tour.

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• jero
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

True!

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Yup...

Anyway, I'm going to McDonalds. Want anything?
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
              Veteran
              • Apr 2004

Big Mac & some nice pussy!
              http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
              Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
              Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• jero
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Gimme a bottle of anything.

Comment

• jero
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Or the lady in your sig. But a bottle of anything is ok to

Comment

• bru87tr
                    Commando
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                    To be honest? After his recent sell-off of his tequila empire, I doubt he cares all that much one way or the other. It's all about money to Hagar...always has been (as he admitted himself in 96, saying if he ever went back to Van Halen it'd only be for the money...and subsequently proved in 04).
                    what I dont get is sammy was making 60mil a year on that tequila.

he sold it for 80mil and kept 20% of the comp.

doesnt sound like a smart move to me.
                    "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Actually, rumor has it that it was starting to bottom out on him, so cutting out on the early side may have been a good move, depending on who you listen to...

I'm sure he didn't make any decision without pretty good council on the matter with that much money involved...
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• jero
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

But then again, do we care....

Comment

• thome
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by bueno bob
                          Actually, rumor has it that it was starting to bottom out on him, so cutting out on the early side may have been a good move, depending on who you listen to...

I'm sure he didn't make any decision without pretty good council on the matter with that much money involved...
                          Dear Not Wayne Brady ,

Your posts have no Flava Flave' you seem droopy like a old dog Wha' Happen?Are you sad that Dave is back and VH is Rocking the Coast to Coast Blitzkrige?

Are you sad for Sam ?(He sold his Too Killya at the rite time no doubt .That stuff was all about Hagar promoting it and it was a fad and they all knew it, no place that had the promotional bottle ever ordered more anywhere I have seen.)

Is it all about Mike? to say you are not a VH fan would be wrong but to say maybe? you were more of a Mike fan -in VH- could be the answer .

To bad there is not a Mike Army maybe you could have applied all your hard work around there, instead of here, where it seems we are less concerned for anyone and more concerned about Roth and Ed, Alex.

I honestly never even thought about anything except Roth back in VH that was all.

I have found longing for long walks on the beach with you no longer interesting, however I will still dream of fine wine and cheese and smooth jazz and Paris yes we will allways have Paris.Was it paris ??or some other whore?lol

God She is a WHORE!

Cheer up Bro!
                          Things change and there is still a op' for a all CVH .Everyone likes Mike but I am more interested in Ed's son looking like a future rocker and the music he may make in the years to come.

Comment

• Jim Shetterlini
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Aug 2007

I just heard he wants to try to sell cabowabo at VH concerts......money grubbin fucker....at least he knows where all the people are....LOL

Comment

• SparkieD
                              Veteran
                              • Sep 2006

Well, Spam did have his ugly brother (imagine that...could it get any worse???) waltzing all over Charlotte in a 5150 shirt. Maybe the despair sent him on a rapid decline and it was actually him. Gotta try to get a piece of that pie any damn way they slice it
                              Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
                              Originally posted by rustoffa
                              Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

Working...