X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NATEDOG001976
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

Who's drinking beer tonight?

Do you ever get in one of those moods where you don't want to go out with your friends, and you just crank up some good tunes and drink some beer? Well that's me tonight, got some Led Zeppelin on max vol and just chillin'
    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
    Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Re: Who's drinking beer tonight?

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
    Do you ever get in one of those moods where you don't want to go out with your friends, and you just crank up some good tunes and drink some beer?
    Yeah.

Every night.

Problem is everyone else wants to be here too....

Nothing like walking through the house and seeing people you don't know, but that know you.

Alright, everybody..... OUT OF THE POOL.

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
      Veteran
      • Apr 2004

My friends want to do the same dam thing every week....guys and gals. It gets boring going to the same bar every friday to sing karaoke.

Bla, crakin' another cold one.

Moved on to Boston's first CD!

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!

Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• jharp84
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

Re: Re: Who's drinking beer tonight?

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        Yeah.

Every night.

Problem is everyone else wants to be here too....

Nothing like walking through the house and seeing people you don't know, but that know you.

Alright, everybody..... OUT OF THE POOL.

Must have quite the "spread"

Comment

• jharp84
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

Re: Who's drinking beer tonight?

Do you ever get in one of those moods where you don't want to go out with your friends, and you just crank up some good tunes and drink some beer? Well that's me tonight, got some Led Zeppelin on max vol and just chillin'
          Every night unfortunately! My buds are all "miles"away! Can't drink much beer anymore! To bloated and all that! HAve to drink alot! Always wondered why my DAD went from beer to hard shit! Guess I'm turnin' that "alcy" corner now myself!!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
            Veteran
            • Apr 2004

I was hanging with my friend earlier tonight, and she's like "I hope I get laid on my birthday next week" I felt like saying "yeah, I've already stuffed that box..lol" But I didn't, I think she just got out of a realtionship...so I can't be mean...lol. We were like one of those "we got drunk one night and said waht the hell...let's have some sex" Everyone has friends like that, right?

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
              Veteran
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jharp84
              Every night unfortunately! My buds are all "miles"away! Can't drink much beer anymore! To bloated and all that! HAve to drink alot! Always wondered why my DAD went from beer to hard shit! Guess I'm turnin' that "alcy" corner now myself!!
              I hear ya bro. My best friend i've know since age 12 lives in GA, and he's flying in from Atlanta to go to the VH show on 10/24 in Minneapolis with me. That's freakin' classic!

Comment

• jk99666
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Feb 2006

waiting until saturday nite. jack or pale ale? oh, also 2 college girls moved in a couple doors down.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                  Veteran
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jk99666
                  waiting until saturday nite. jack or pale ale? oh, also 2 college girls moved in a couple doors down.
                  Good Fuckin' work........MONEY!

Listening to Aerosmith "Pump" now!

Comment

• jharp84
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

Good Fuckin' work........MONEY!

Listening to Aerosmith "Pump" now!
                    Same tastes in classic rock!! Never got it on w/female "friends" though ya bastard!

Ya bet your fuckin ass I'm jealous!!

Comment

• jk99666
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Feb 2006

hell yeah just watchn' family guy. gotta get what tickets are left for the dec. 20th show in anaheim in the morning.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

O.K., everyone knows I HATE beer but I absolutely love my vodka/spitzer (with a twist of lemon).

During the week, I am very often a lonely wife (husband away on frequent business trips)... so I like to put the baby to rest, mix a cold one and sip it in front of the computer or TV or talking to a friend in Calif. for hours... Before the kid was born, I'd smoke a bowl...

Franksters used to come over and we'd bullshit and talk out of our ass... laugh and argue all evering... But nowadays, he's very busy at work and also has a baby to take care of.

So I get bored at times. I started on a new contract but I never get anything done 'til the very last minute (I need that rush to get shit done).

I'm not dwelling... my clubing days are over and I really don't miss it. Now, I enjoy diners at home with my friends. That's all.

Right now, I'm out of spitzer, so I'll mix with cranberry or orange juice. As soon as Mr. B.G. comes out of the shower, this desperate housewifwe will shut down the computer.

Have a good week-end everyone!
                        :bottle:
                        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                        Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                        Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                        [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                        Originally posted by VanHalener
                        ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                        Originally posted by FORD
                        ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                          Veteran
                          • Apr 2004

Cool Man. My area's at work are in Riverside & San Diego, CA. I send my tech's all over the place...Ontario, Fontana, San Dimas, Corona...they fix the alarm systems. All while I sit on my ass in Minneapolis....lol.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Pssh, beer.

I've got some codeine.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

... We were like one of those "we got drunk one night and said waht the hell...let's have some sex" Everyone has friends like that, right?
                              All of my male friends are my husband's childhood buddies...
                              They have too much respect for our relationship to eaven try and get near my pants... L.O.L.

Once, about 15 years ago, we where living in Calif. and I had to go to N-Y but my husband couldn't make it with me. He was worried, eaven if I'b been there quite often before (but never on my own). So a friend a his (living here, in MTL) offered to meet and accompany me, since he'd never seen N-Y before...

We rented a big room at the Shearaton, thinking there was gonna be 2 beds. As we walked in, we saw only one king size bed!

I knew I could sleep right next to him and that nothing would happen, so I accepted to keep the room. Sure enough, we got drunk on a limo. city tour, laughed our ass of, had a lot of fun but when got time to got to bed, we respectfully SLEPT on each of our sides of the bed.

My husband told him (as a joke)... "You try something on my wife and you're dead"! He knew very well he could trust his friend.

Here and now, I hang out with Franksters and his wife also knows that we both can be trusted. I love him very much but him and I will NEVER get it on... eaven if we find ourselves single again (for any reason). That's just how it is.

So as far as I'm concerned, ABSOLUTEly no sex with guy friends!

Besides being a faithful wife... I got everything I need right here at home!
                              http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                              Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                              Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                              [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                              http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                              Originally posted by VanHalener
                              ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                              Originally posted by FORD
                              ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

Working...