X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tweeter
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Mar 2007

Charlotte Set List

I'm looking for the set list for the Charlotte Show. I was there and witnessed one awesome rock show! The only other write-up on the show was at rollingstone.com which mentioned the opening song and the encore but not the order of the songs in between.http://daniel-j-stone.blogspot.com/
  • damngoodtimes
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

if you go to the charlotte thread on ddlr.com (calm down, Hyman!!), it's all there in real time, as texted to SoCalChelle by yours truly and one other crazy sunnavabitch.

I haven't seen anyone string them all together.
    David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
    — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• Hyman Roth
      Veteran
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by damngoodtimes
      if you go to the charlotte thread on ddlr.com (calm down, Hyman!!), it's all there in real time, as texted to SoCalChelle by yours truly and one other crazy sunnavabitch.

I haven't seen anyone string them all together.
      STFU FAGGOT. Are you coming to Greensboro today? I have something for you.
      Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The bootleg for Van Halen at Charlotte, NC 9/27/2007 is now being torrented...

Go to this thread!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Use the Charlotte thread, thanks...

Closing....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...