PDA

View Full Version : I finally tried a 5150 III half stack today

Nitro Express
10-01-2007, 06:22 AM
Our guitar player needed a more versitile amp than the Fender Bandmaster he was using. I thought he might get a Marshall Vintage Modern but he came back from his shopping spree with a EVH 5150 III head and speaker enclosure.

He tried the Peavey JSX, some Marshalls, the Randall you can put different modules in and came home with a 5150 III. This guy isn't a EVH nut either but he just said he liked all three channels and how they were sepparate and really different from each other.

Channel 1 is Fenderish clean but you have to really lower the gain and boost the master volume to get some headroom.

Channel 2 is the Classic VH Channel. Think dimed plexi with the roundness of 6L6 tubes. For a muliti-channel amp this is the best crunch channel I have heard. It's no plexi mind you but it's got the vibe and it doesn't honk out when you up the volume either. I liked it!

Channel 3 is high gain but my Peavey 5150 II eats it for lunch. Fender made a better crunch channel than Peavey but Peavey did the high gain better.

I would say if you just want the classic EVH sound, save your money and get something else. You can build a Metropolos for almost half the price or buld a neat 18 watt kit amp that will nail the tone for $600. Hell, at home a POD will get it. LOL!

The 5150 III is a versitile giggling amp that does the brown sound fabulousely if you can play EVH type chops. I had fun with it.

He ended up with a black head and white cab. Looks cool but that white is going to get dirty looking soon enough.

Eddie's Booze
10-01-2007, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Our guitar player needed a more versitile amp than the Fender Bandmaster he was using. I thought he might get a Marshall Vintage Modern but he came back from his shopping spree with a EVH 5150 III head and speaker enclosure.

He tried the Peavey JSX, some Marshalls, the Randall you can put different modules in and came home with a 5150 III. This guy isn't a EVH nut either but he just said he liked all three channels and how they were sepparate and really different from each other.

Channel 1 is Fenderish clean but you have to really lower the gain and boost the master volume to get some headroom.

Channel 2 is the Classic VH Channel. Think dimed plexi with the roundness of 6L6 tubes. For a muliti-channel amp this is the best crunch channel I have heard. It's no plexi mind you but it's got the vibe and it doesn't honk out when you up the volume either. I liked it!

Channel 3 is high gain but my Peavey 5150 II eats it for lunch. Fender made a better crunch channel than Peavey but Peavey did the high gain better.

I would say if you just want the classic EVH sound, save your money and get something else. You can build a Metropolos for almost half the price or buld a neat 18 watt kit amp that will nail the tone for $600. Hell, at home a POD will get it. LOL!

The 5150 III is a versitile giggling amp that does the brown sound fabulousely if you can play EVH type chops. I had fun with it.

He ended up with a black head and white cab. Looks cool but that white is going to get dirty looking soon enough.

From what I have seen on a couple of youtube demos it seems like a pretty decent piece of gear.

But I agree 100% with you that there is ALOT better sounding Amps out there for alot less money.

But hey if your bandmate is happy with it that's all that counts.

:)

Nitro Express
10-01-2007, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Eddie's Booze
From what I have seen on a couple of youtube demos it seems like a pretty decent piece of gear.

But I agree 100% with you that there is ALOT better sounding Amps out there for alot less money.

But hey if your bandmate is happy with it that's all that counts.

He loves the thing and it sounds good with all his guitars. He likes the simplicity of 1,2,3 and all the knobs are the same. Then 1,2,3 on the footswitch with a switchable effects loop. It's a good looking rig. It's really going to make our drummers kit look like shit! LOL! :D I know this guy, he will polish and Armour All the fucker constantly so it shines!

Nitro Express
10-01-2007, 08:56 AM
My bass rig is a hodgepodge. I have my six space rack and whatever power amps I'm in the mood for which will be anything from the EL-34 section of a Peavey Windsor that I abuse or three McIntosh 240's (Heavy as boat anchors and expensive so those usually stay home) or a Crown power amp. I use one to two 4x10's because a 8x10 is a bitch to move. My lazy ass has been using the Sans Amp in the rack more and more and just line outing and using a 1x12 for a monitor. I'm getting too old to haul shit around. LOL!

jhale667
10-01-2007, 10:35 AM

I still want to check one out, but I doubt I'll be retiring my MK III any time soon...:p

Eddie's Booze
10-01-2007, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by jhale667
I still want to check one out, but I doubt I'll be retiring my MK III any time soon...:p

MK 3's and MK 4's are top notch Amplifiers.

:D

Eddie's Booze
10-02-2007, 04:32 AM

What I don't get is with the 5150 III is that is has like 8 preamp valves in it surely to god it must have super high gain on the 3rd channel....

:(

Nitro Express
10-02-2007, 05:12 AM
What I don't get is with the 5150 III is that is has like 8 preamp valves in it surely to god it must have super high gain on the 3rd channel....

One valve is used for the signal splitter circuit in the power amp and does not amplify. Usually another tube is used to power the effects loop. Some tubes may be dedicated to certain channels only. You can get high gain with less tubes but using more gain stages tends to smooth the signal out more.

I didn't think it had more gain than a 5150 actually.

Panamark
10-02-2007, 05:12 AM

Are you suggesting they are not employing all the tubes ??

Nitro Express
10-02-2007, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
Are you suggesting they are not employing all the tubes ??

All of them are deffinately not gain stages! The first valve is used to amplify the instrument level signal from the guitar pickups to a line level signal that goes through additional gain according to how each channel is voiced.

Then one valve is used for the splitter circuit and another for the effects loop. That leaves five tubes for tone shaping and gain. In the 5150 crunch channel they boost the gain with valves and then the cut if back with resistors and capacitors. Without cutting back the gain the amp would run out of control but running it through all those stages affects the tone. It's called voicing the amp.

Here's what the 5150 III's high gain channel sounds like. Ed's playing it when he was in his dark period of drunkeness at 5150.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zpACZS0vSO4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zpACZS0vSO4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Coyote
10-15-2007, 05:29 PM
If I had any spare cash, I might get one.

Especially after trying one today.

ELVIS
10-16-2007, 01:53 AM
I hope and pray Edward stays sober...

:elvis:

Nitro Express
10-16-2007, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
I hope and pray Edward stays sober...

Yeah. I think his days of a good drunk inspiring him to write and play better are far far behind him.

Panamark
10-17-2007, 11:32 PM
I would definately have one of these AMP's if somebody
gave it to me as a present. Not a big Peavey fan, but
a 3 channel Fender version definately has its appeal..

If Fender and Marshall ever collaborate, Im there !

Nitro Express
10-17-2007, 11:41 PM
I would definately have one of these AMP's if somebody
gave it to me as a present. Not a big Peavey fan, but
a 3 channel Fender version definately has its appeal..

If Fender and Marshall ever collaborate, Im there !

It's basically a 5150 II with a better crunch channel voiced for classic VH. It would be a good amp for a gigging musician who needs a foot switchable clean, crunch, and high gain sound.

Panamark
10-18-2007, 12:24 AM
I've got one of the slightly less common JCM-800 split
channel heads, so I can do the clean/high gain thing no dramas.
Although Marshall "Clean" is not my favourite clean tone..
But its ok, these days Im grabbing an acoustic through a
PA for clean tones.. hehehheh..
Usually if Im plugged into the Marshall, its high gain time !! :D

Not currently gigging, (in the future, who knows ?) I used to
use my dual channel Marshall when gigging, did the job
nicely back in the day, so I reckon that new 5150 would
be really nice for gigs (as you said)

ELVIS
10-18-2007, 12:45 AM
Too bad you can't get it without the EVH and the striped front panel, even though it is nicely done...

It should say FENDER...

At least it's not red, black and white...

:ELVIS:

Nitro Express
10-18-2007, 07:01 AM
Too bad you can't get it without the EVH and the striped front panel, even though it is nicely done...

It should say FENDER...

At least it's not red, black and white...

:ELVIS:

Wait awhile and buy a used one and remove the front panel. The amp will breath better and look cool. I've seen guys add one of those computer fans with the LED lights in them in an amp. Very cool. You see the inside of the amp all lit up with blue or red lights.

Nitro Express
10-18-2007, 07:04 AM
I've got one of the slightly less common JCM-800 split
channel heads, so I can do the clean/high gain thing no dramas.
Although Marshall "Clean" is not my favourite clean tone..
But its ok, these days Im grabbing an acoustic through a
PA for clean tones.. hehehheh..
Usually if Im plugged into the Marshall, its high gain time !! :D

Not currently gigging, (in the future, who knows ?) I used to
use my dual channel Marshall when gigging, did the job
nicely back in the day, so I reckon that new 5150 would
be really nice for gigs (as you said)

My 5150 II is my gigglng amp and it's never given me a problem and the footswitch is heavy duty with a real long chord. The trick to the 5150 II is to replace the factory bias pot with a wide sweep bias pot and bias the amp hotter. Peavey uses a colder bias setting to make the tubes last longer but it makes the amp sound harsh. Once you have that bias set warm, it's a different amp and becomes a black faced Fender Bandmaster with balls!

Nitro Express
10-18-2007, 07:10 AM
I was watching Ted Nugent play a 5150 II in Boise, Idaho and he was playing some Detroit and Chicago styled blues and it was sounding great. He was using a 58 Les Paul and just a stock 5150 II head and cab. His was stock with tubes with a lower bias point installed. He was milking some great clean tones.

They are good amps and versitile once you get past peavey's cold bias setting.

The thing I hate about Peavey is many of their amps don't clean up with the volume knob or the power amp sounds harsh. The American made amps tend to be bullet proof though. Very reliable.

Nitro Express
10-18-2007, 07:16 AM
I love good old Marshalls but I also like the Fender Bassman and Bandmaster. One of my all time favorite amps is a blackface mid 60's Bandmaster pushing the output tubes. They actually have some Marshall mojo going on with fuller dynamics. Fun amps!

ELVIS
10-18-2007, 07:25 AM
Wait awhile and buy a used one and remove the front panel. The amp will breath better and look cool.

The front is open. It's a metal mesh grill...

But I don't need another guitar amp. I have 10 now...

Coyote
10-18-2007, 07:45 AM

It oughta be an easy thing to replace...

ELVIS
10-18-2007, 08:00 AM
Wait awhile and buy a used one and remove the front panel. The amp will breath better and look cool.

The front is open. It's a metal mesh grill...

But I don't need another guitar amp. I have 10 now...

Eddie's Booze
10-18-2007, 12:52 PM
This is better....

http://img3.musiciansfriend.com/dbase/pics/products/6/6/8/267668.jpg

ELVIS
10-18-2007, 07:05 PM
I don't know about that...

I'd take the 5150III for the three channels alone...

ELVIS
10-18-2007, 07:54 PM
This dude wasted a lot of money...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zkqWGfVZ_6s&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zkqWGfVZ_6s&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Nitro Express
10-20-2007, 02:11 AM
This is better....

http://img3.musiciansfriend.com/dbase/pics/products/6/6/8/267668.jpg

Handwired with the best components. Shit yeah! If there's tubes still available, you're great grandkids will be playing the thing those are so well made.

Nitro Express
10-20-2007, 02:14 AM
I don't know about that...

I'd take the 5150III for the three channels alone...

Not to mention the amp switches channels tottaly quietly. I was playing Hot For Teacher and switched between clean and crunch. That amp works great because it's so seamless between channels.

Nitro Express
10-21-2007, 08:55 AM
The bummer on the 5150 III is they could sell is list for $1,200. Fender makes it in Ensenada, Mexico with cheap labor. Peavey sells the 6505+ (5150 II) and it's made in Meridian, Mississippi USA and sells for $1,200 list.

The EVH 5150 III is $2,000. Not only that, the box the amp chassis is mounted in is particle board and the front two piece grill rattles around from the vibrations of the noise.

The amp is voiced great but it's too expensive for what it is and Marshall and Peavey put their upper end tube amps in finger jointed balitic birch plywood furniture. Not freaking particle board!

Eddie's Booze
10-22-2007, 11:43 AM
This dude wasted a lot of money...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zkqWGfVZ_6s&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zkqWGfVZ_6s&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

He should have spent his money on guitar lessons instead.

Nitro Express
10-24-2007, 02:40 PM
He should have spent his money on guitar lessons instead.

It's like a golf hack buying a $3,000 set of golf clubs to slice the ball over into next fairway or make a huge divot with the ball going nowhere. :D

cdwillis
10-24-2007, 10:34 PM
If he's got the money for it and it makes him happy more power to him. Maybe the amp will inspire him to practice.

ELVIS
10-25-2007, 12:31 AM
Maybe the bison will die for us...

Nitro Express
10-26-2007, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by cdwillis
If he's got the money for it and it makes him happy more power to him. Maybe the amp will inspire him to practice.

What's funny is some the of the best guitar players i have known over the years play shit. They usually have an old Peavey Bandit for an amp and some cheap Asian made guitar usually an Ibanez. But man, I know of three people who could play.

The people I knew with the nice Marshalls and Les Paul couldn't play for shit.

I still know a guy who has an old Ibanez Roadstar II guitar that is falling apart and he plays it through some old Peavey Bandit amp. His rig sounds like shit when I play it but it sounds great when he plays it and he can play anything. He has perfect pitch, knows music theory, can figure out how to play any song he hears.

I let him play my 72 Strat and he hated the thing. LOL!

But there are some great musicians that play on what cork sniffers would call shit. Then you have these rich collectors that can't play for shit who own Jerry Garcia's guitar or one of Clapton's guitars.

letsrock
10-26-2007, 06:32 AM
I'd rather have a Randall, or a Krank if i want an over the top amp.

naturochem
10-26-2007, 06:51 AM
Why would you mention Randall and Krank in the same sentance?

e.g. Crate & Mesa Boogie; Kustom & Budda or Bogner; Rocktron & Soldano...etc...etc..

..another troll?

ELVIS
10-26-2007, 09:14 AM
But there are some great musicians that play on what cork sniffers would call shit. Then you have these rich collectors that can't play for shit who own Jerry Garcia's guitar or one of Clapton's guitars.

If people like Yngwie, Edward or SRV weren't famous, most people and other guitar players would say their guitars were pieces of shit...

The action on one of SRV's or Yngwie's guitars is so high it looks like you can slide your finger under the strings...

ELVIS
10-26-2007, 09:16 AM
Then there's people like me who (considered to be a pretty fair guitarist) played a piece of shit for many years and now I can afford to collect and play nice guitars and amps...

Panamark
10-26-2007, 04:31 PM
I cant imagine you ever playing a piece of shit ELVIS !
You've got more axes than the combined total of
Roth Army Members !! LOL....

cdwillis
10-26-2007, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by naturochem
Why would you mention Randall and Krank in the same sentance?

e.g. Crate & Mesa Boogie; Kustom & Budda or Bogner; Rocktron & Soldano...etc...etc..

..another troll?

Because of the association with Dimebag Darrell

naturochem
10-26-2007, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by cdwillis
Because of the association with Dimebag Darrell
Not that I really cared for the tone, but there's no way those Warheads DD used were stock mos-fet...

Scott Ian actually seemed to get pretty decent sound from the transistor amps -- at least it was fucking loud!!

Nitro Express
10-28-2007, 09:17 AM
If people like Yngwie, Edward or SRV weren't famous, most people and other guitar players would say their guitars were pieces of shit...

The action on one of SRV's or Yngwie's guitars is so high it looks like you can slide your finger under the strings...

Exactly. Didn't SRV play with like 11 guage strings? It's the player that makes the magic, not the guitar so much. SRV's Number 1 and EVH's Frankenstrat would be considered firewood without the fabulouse players behind those pieces of wood.

I don't like SRV or Yngwie's setup but the way EVH likes his guitars is damn perfect for me. .009's low on medium jumbo frets and a hard down Original Floyd or a regular Strat with low .009 action.

If I want big sound I just change my amp setup or change the EQ. I still can get some SRV vibe going with low action and lighter strings with a 100 watts worth of EL-34 helping me do it. :D

Nitro Express
10-28-2007, 09:25 AM
Not that I really cared for the tone, but there's no way those Warheads DD used were stock mos-fet...

Scott Ian actually seemed to get pretty decent sound from the transistor amps -- at least it was fucking loud!!

There are some good solid state amps but the trick is they have to be ANALOG. Digital just cuts up the sound and thins it out and by the time you reprocess everything to sound fat, it's fucked.

I think some of the new Marshall and Peavey solid state stuff sounds pretty damn good. In fact, I think tubes are a little trickey for people that don't know how to maintain the amp themselves and they are better off with solid state.

We let another band of young kids use our equipment since we were already set up. I just dialed in the sound on my MIG 50 the kid liked and I have a few peddles for dirt.

Anyways, I told the kid to put it on Standby until he used it and not to turn it off. He was clueless. He then comes running saying my amp is warm and overheating. I told him it's the power tubes that are hot. He didn't know what a power tube was.

This kid's regular amp is a 40 WATT Peavey Bandit. The perfect amp for such a person. Plug it in and push ON. LOL!

Nitro Express
10-28-2007, 09:32 AM
The guys I play with think I'm nuts. They all have these boring plug and push ON amps. Well, my dad was a HAM radio opperator and I grew up building Heathkit shit and customizing and tearing shit appart.

I mean I'll show up to band practice with a bare amp chassis screwed to a piece of plywood that I have been tweaking on and it looks dangerouse and menacing. I played a gig that way once. I play bass and guitar so sometimes I will use a JTM 45 or MIG 50 for both. For bass I always have my trusty bass Sansamp. One night I was running a Sansamp through the EL-34 section of a Peavey Windsor into an SRW 8x10. Sounded great. LOL!

To them I'm a mess of peddles, rack gear, heads, and variouse speaker cabinets. I haul it all myself so I don't understand their bitching. Line 6 bores me to tears. LOL! :D

naturochem
10-29-2007, 07:08 AM
Lumping around all that stuff ain't exactly friendly to the vertibre!! I hope you have a good stash of NSAID's... or preferably something even heavier!!!

I'm not too far behind in the 'heavyweight rig' dept. I normally play through a early production '90 Dual Rectifier with the famed Schumacher transformer. This is the only 6L6 based amp I've played which gets a 110% tone rating from me!! Although, tone, is about as individual a preference as you can get, I've been offered ridiculous sums of dough for the thing (even a few rides! lol)!

My other fave 'brick' is an early 80's JCM 800 2203 100w Combo, which has been tweaked - inc. EL-34's in lieu of the stock 6550's, which, depending upon the venue, I also run through an addtl 4x12 w/ vintage 25's.... It simply fuckin SCREAM'S!!!

Since my electronic skills lag far behind yours, I really don't like to lug the Marshall all over for fear I'll fuck something up beyond repair... I actually bought the amp new, & at first, went through about 5 transformers by incorrectly BLASTING the thing with an early model power attenuator!!! Thankfully, it was under warranty at the time... Young & crazy!!!

Awhile back, I traded several old pedals/boards to a friend for a POD XT Live, which I've had a blast with at home! I have found dozens of incredible sounds just fucking around with the thing... I'm not the biggest fan of their amps, but this is one piece of equpt I'd have a very hard time parting with....

Nitro Express
10-29-2007, 03:57 PM
There have been times that the PA we are using is good enough all I have to do is line out to it with the SansAmp and go direct. If I can hear the drummer and our singer, I'm good to go. The other night we played at a church that had a great JBL system with nice monitors. I just went direct into the PA because my lazy ass didn't want to carry speakers and power amps. LOL!

My heaviest rig is three Mcintosh 240 power amps housed in a flight case. Also is killer power for good PA speakers. They make one hell of a stereo system. LOL! I can bridge them mono or run them stereo. Each transformer is handwound and huge. Lot's of clean dynamic headroom. The Greatful Dead used to use them.

Nitro Express
10-29-2007, 04:08 PM
I never take my Metropolos out. I'm too attatched to it and it would be a huge loss if it got stolen.

I really use my tricked out Peavey Windsor for my travel amp. I mellowed out the preamp getting rid of the chainsaw gain Peavey had in it and made it an amp that sounds great with a bass in the low input and I get glassy Hendrix like tones with the high input. The amp really loves a good Strat now. I mean I can nail Hendrix tottaly with that amp now. It sounds better than some Marshalls for Jimi.

I just replaced the Peavey preamp and power supply with a metro Super Bass board and a traditional Marshall styled power supply with the choke. The power amp section is stock Peavey.

If I have that amp and a 4x12 with greenbacks, I can get by with bass or guitar. I run a Fuzzface and DoD 250 on the front end for dirt.

naturochem
10-30-2007, 06:29 AM
There have been times that the PA we are using is good enough all I have to do is line out to it with the SansAmp and go direct. If I can hear the drummer and our singer, I'm good to go. The other night we played at a church that had a great JBL system with nice monitors. I just went direct into the PA because my lazy ass didn't want to carry speakers and power amps. LOL!

My heaviest rig is three Mcintosh 240 power amps housed in a flight case. Also is killer power for good PA speakers. They make one hell of a stereo system. LOL! I can bridge them mono or run them stereo. Each transformer is handwound and huge. Lot's of clean dynamic headroom. The Greatful Dead used to use them.
I'm worried about the Marshall & you're crating around THREE MC 240's?? You ARE talking about the older 40w chrome & black chassis model that orig. sold for about $300 ea?? I guess you know what these amps now bring, eh?? I've seen them selling for ~5 grand ea!!

FUCK! I have a MAC MC 7200 (200 *real* watts/ch or 300 into 4ohms) which powers some Martin-Logan's ... I'm FREAKED about moving that amp anywhere!! I couldn't imagine toating three of them around!!

Nitro Express
11-01-2007, 04:28 AM
I'm worried about the Marshall & you're crating around THREE MC 240's?? You ARE talking about the older 40w chrome & black chassis model that orig. sold for about $300 ea?? I guess you know what these amps now bring, eh?? I've seen them selling for ~5 grand ea!!

FUCK! I have a MAC MC 7200 (200 *real* watts/ch or 300 into 4ohms) which powers some Martin-Logan's ... I'm FREAKED about moving that amp anywhere!! I couldn't imagine toating three of them around!!

Yup. Two are pristine like new with good silk screened letters and numbers. I inherited two and bought the third. All three have been recapped and retubed but other than that they are stock! Heavy boat anchors each of them. You got to love the heavy duty chrome McIntosh logo on them!

I don't take them out unless I'm in sight of them plus they are in a case that has to be rolled in and it's heavy as hell. I mostly use them to power my stereo at home but they are wonderful sounding with bass or guitar with a good preamp. They sound great with a SansAmp RBI and Avatar bass speakers. I'm using 4x10's. I have a Crown power amp in my six space rack now, so if I have my six space rack box, and a speaker cab, I'm good to go.

Nitro Express
11-01-2007, 04:38 AM
I made a cool case for those McIntosh 240 amp out of materials my father in law and I got from the Boeing surplus store in Seattle. The case is made from aluminum and the panels are the honey comb aluminum material they use in barrier walls and floors. Very strong but light. I have blue LED's and glowing cooling fans that fill the case with a blue light to show the amps off. The amps are polished up and the chrome logos look great! :D

Nitro Express
11-01-2007, 04:40 AM
$5,000 sounds high. Last I checked those amps were going for like $2,500-3,000. Oh well, I'm not going to argue I have a power amp setup worth $15,000. Yee HaWWW! :D

Nitro Express
11-01-2007, 04:43 AM
Each has a selector toggle that looks like it came off a Telecaster with the hat shaped plastic tip. You just flip that to 50 watts stereo or 100 watts mono. I run them 100 each and each pushes a Avatar 4x10 cab. Punchy and deliciouse! :D

naturochem
11-01-2007, 05:08 AM
$5,000 sounds high. Last I checked those amps were going for like $2,500-3,000. Oh well, I'm not going to argue I have a power amp setup worth $15,000. Yee HaWWW! :D
Yep, you do....
I SHIT YOU NOT!!! (http://www.audioclassics.com/detail.php3?detail=MC240&nav=cat)

http://www.audioclassics.com/thumb/MC240t.jpg

Nitro Express
11-01-2007, 06:41 PM
Yep, you do....
I SHIT YOU NOT!!! (http://www.audioclassics.com/detail.php3?detail=MC240&nav=cat)

http://www.audioclassics.com/thumb/MC240t.jpg

Yup. You have the picture of the beast! :D The chrome boat anchor. Those babies are HEAVY!

naturochem
11-01-2007, 07:55 PM
Did u click on the "SHIT YOU NOT" link?

Five g's, bro...