PDA

View Full Version : all van halen videos that we see

KING OF THE HIL
10-02-2007, 06:23 PM
I wonder if you can bring in video cameras because of all the footage out there it seems like security is not doing anything about it
any feedback from people who went to the shows.

ALMOSTsaved
10-02-2007, 08:20 PM
Greensboro was checking. I was just very lucky. However, I encourage ANYONE with a digital camera to at least TRY to get it in. The more footage, the more word of mouth about this tour we never thought we'd see. God knows we ain't seeing interviews or tv footage. "WE" are the PR machine.

dave_is_vh
10-02-2007, 11:12 PM
So do some cell phones have video cameras on them or are all of these video made on digital cameras?

PenguinsKID1986
10-02-2007, 11:58 PM
I went to the show in Greensboro, NC and security was a joke. They checked nothing at all.

I walked in with Camera in my pocket and nobody checked. My friend walked in with 2 glass beer bottles full under his coat.

That was first rock show I have ever seen that relaxed security. No guarantee its like that everywhere but Greensboro yeah you could have walked in with full size video recorder and recorded entire show...

ALMOSTsaved
10-03-2007, 11:09 AM
You must've went in at a different time or a different door than me. They checked everyone in front of us and let me and my GF walk through unscathed. Of course, the bitch in front of us looked like she was trying to bring in a duffel bag and he was distracted by that. :)

jgdrag
10-03-2007, 11:34 AM
How about stashing the camera in the venue before hand?